• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hrnut Presents Mmoiwky

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
How is the post confusing at all? Learn to read please.
$20.00 a team(team being 2 people...... so $20.00 will cover both people in the team)

To gdx I do not even know how to answer your silly *** question besides saying ..............................................

WHAT?!??!??!?

People really need to learn to read and not read into things, nuff said at the end of the post mean that it says it all in to post. If you add one word or six then nuff said is not really true then is it?

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
um................................................................

Ok,.................. no........................ wellllllllll............................................ no.

Sure thing mooney.

see now that is confusing!

AfroQT

Smash Master
THE COMPLETE LACK OF HUMOR MAKES ME CRY

just sayin

Im off to bed

<------- Cat avatar

Will change later today

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Afro I will play you in GG for (insert amount).

It will have to be on wii cause I am most happy with my wii stick.

I have ps2/xbox converters for the Wii/Gc if you have a stick or want to use the ps2 pad.

I also have a 20anniversary capcom stick(raised buttons) and a green goblin(kinda iffy since I use it for mvc2 for so long) along with many other random sticks if you need one.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
lol at the guy with terrible English/grammar skills telling people to get some reading comprehension :laugh:

Oh smashboards.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Gingerr I could swear that you have been on the other side of this arguement before. But on the same note.......................

What???

Gingerr

Smash Lord
That's impossible, as I never have terrible English/grammar skills, but if I did, then I could probably understand why people wouldn't be able to understand what I was trying to say.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
See and this is what I mean by reading into things. "This arguement" means the current.

What is current?

I made a post telling people to learn to read (which did not include you as you had not made a post yet)and you attacked back with grammar.

None of what is current has anything to do with you.

The other time I was refering to was yes another time when the "current" posts had nothing to do with you and you tried to defend someone by saying something alond the lines of "His reading/ grammar/ spelling has little to do with anything as this is the internet"

The above is not what you said word for word as it was a while ago (2 gigs ago) and my memory is....... well it is not the best at all.

That would put you on both sides of this arguement.

I understand if you do not "pick up what I am putting down."

No harm.

Btw the use contractions is bad English/grammar. They are the whole reason why american english is so broken.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm sure separating each sentence into it's own line isn't good grammar either. Honestly though, who cares? Grammar natzis are the 2nd most annoying thing on forums.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure separating each sentence into it's own line isn't good grammar either. Honestly though, who cares? Grammar natzis are the 2nd most annoying thing on forums.
This post made me lil(laugh inside lightly).

The use of "it's" tells why contractions are just not right for any language!!

On another note........... 2v2 for $20.00 3 of 5............. Anyone?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Hey Guys Its Just Me Afro Thundah Posting
Someone Critique My Post Plz I Wanna Be Smart Did I Miss A Period/comma/apostrophe/ A E I O U

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
Afro's Spelling Mistake

Peter Gibson
Smashboards Atlantic South - Hrnut Presents Mmoiwky
August 8th, 2008​

Afro you spelled thunder incorrectly. Instead of "Thundah" it should rather be spelled as "Thunder".

Bibliography:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/thundah
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/thunder

Citation:
"Hey Guys Its Just Me Afro Thundah Posting Someone Critique My Post Plz I Wanna Be Smart Did I Miss A Period/comma/apostrophe/ A E I O U" (Afro Thundah, Hrnut Presents Mmoiwky Page 12)

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
And "y" you forgot the "y" it is ok you will never be smart.

That is all............................................

Afro, first to 5 for $10.00 in gear?

AfroQT

Smash Master
And "y" you forgot the "y" it is ok you will never be smart.

That is all............................................

Afro, first to 5 for $10.00 in gear?
i'd accept and own you

but i ONLY use the arcade stick, and you only play on Wii
Therefore this is impossible, cuz i dont know anyone with a arcade stick for wii.

Petey you arent funny stop trying.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
i'd accept and own you

but i ONLY use the arcade stick, and you only play on Wii
Therefore this is impossible, cuz i dont know anyone with a arcade stick for wii.

Petey you arent funny stop trying.

It is very possiable. Check my other post, I have like 4 extra sticks and like 3 convertes for them to the wii. If it is an arcade stick for any home system the I have the converter for it to wii/gamecube. And if you really want me to I am sure I can find another wii stick and let you use it. They rock if you have not used one yet!!

You can't hide.

You won't win.

You must triumph, or die, go for man!!!!!!!

Top Bottom