• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would i go about becoming a BRoomer?

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
If you want to get into the broom, a good way not to go about it is to talk about things not related to the topic of this thread.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
You have to be a valued member of Smash Boards, maybe be in some other groups such as debating, or being a premium member.
I am too lazy to debate and I'm poor, these requirements are too much for your average man >O

/though I read somewhere in here that you don't need those to get in~

I've got personality and I still play the original GameBoy >]

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I woke up one day and I had a Pm from Mcfox saying I was a backroomer. I didn't apply or ask anyone

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
No, that's how it is for everyone. some people might have a bigger hint at it, but eh

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Same. I just got a PM a while ago that said I was in. Simple as that.

Just be smart and likable. Contribute. Try to make all of your posts worthy of being stickied or quoted.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
You have to be a valued member of Smash Boards, maybe be in some other groups such as debating, or being a premium member.
Nope. Definitely not.

Premium membership has nothing to do with being broomed. There are a lot of people from the DH in the Broom, but that's just because the type of person who's interested in debating sometimes coincides with the type of person who applies for the Debate Hall.

I don't think being either a premium member or a debater will help anyone get into the Broom.

ehh...maybe's that's good enough. But those of you are Back Roomers.....how did YOU get in?
I was friendly with Crono, who was a broomer and DH mod at the time. I mentioned to him that I wasn't in, and he made a thread about it in the broom. Then they let me in.

But please don't incessantly PM/IM mods because I said this. I know from experience that it's just annoying.

antimatter

Smash Lord
@Alt4Warrior
Indeed. Despite my disagreements with some of your beliefs, I can admit that you are in fact quite worthy of that position. You do, in fact, have one of your statements in my sig.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Mediocre that's cool. I'd probably make friends with everyone on this board.....but my mommy told me i can't talk to strangers

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
why would you even worry about getting into the broom when you can BUY your way into the PREMIUM VIP LOUNGE. You'd never miss out on any of the awesome games and jokes and contests that we have back there.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Also, remember, Broom membership is dictated by your post count. The higher your post count, the higher the likelihood that you'll be allowed in to the Broom, so go out there and increase your post count by any means necessary.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
umm.....i don't think you should say "by any means necessary"......Spam is a drug my friend...
Thats the joke

In all honesty, post count does matter to some degree, but not enough to really matter. I mean, Im sure the Broom doesn't want to let people in who rarely post as it would be meaningless, but its more the quality of your posts that matter.

Or you could just be friends with the Mods, im sure that helps.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
why would you even worry about getting into the broom when you can BUY your way into the PREMIUM VIP LOUNGE. You'd never miss out on any of the awesome games and jokes and contests that we have back there.
Yeah, the BRoom is overrated. Your longing for it is futile. Quit now and - CAKE - will be served immediately.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Just be smart and likable. Contribute. Try to make all of your posts worthy of being stickied or quoted.
Well I'm screwed then. I don't think I could ever come up with something as clever as "grab her breasts"

Top Bottom