• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would i go about becoming a BRoomer?

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Hahaha. Xsyven told me about him getting banned, so I came up with a chart:

1.)Eor gets in drunken rampage
2.)Eor bans Xsyven
3.)??????
4.)Profit!

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha. Xsyven told me about him getting banned, so I came up with a chart:

1.)Eor gets in drunken rampage
2.)Eor bans Xsyven
3.)??????
4.)Profit!
What is this i hear about drunken bannings? Are we gonna have to ban alcohol in smash boards? Jk Xsyven good job, what were you drinking anyway?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Step 1. Never be banned by Eor in a drunken rampage.

Well that rules you out.
o but i like smash bros.

I got a nice high dial from him a few nights ago. He sang to my answering machine for a good five minutes. I tried to record it, then post it on youtube, but I honestly have no idea how to record a message to the computer.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I wish I was in the BRoom. It sounds like such a cool place. Oh well maybe I'll eventually get in someday, someday in the future.

(sometimes its just fun to find what GoldShadow said... and then say it)

edit: even if its grammatically incorrect and makes Tom look bad! <3

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
lecto,

who cares whats going on in the broom, this is place to discuss a game that we all play way to much. Were not here to try and gain acess to a room where only a limited amount of people get in, were here to talk about the smash brothers series.

the debate hall and the pool room were designed so that we can talk about other thigns, yes, but what did we all originally come here for?
we came to talk about smash, a legend in the video game series.
its aspects, its frame by frame work and its competetitve play.

I will admit, i would accept a broom offer, but i came here to talk to the community as a whole, not 1/125 of the people here in an irrelevant room that most likey has random posts.

if you came here just to get into a privlaged room, then this isnt the place for you.

you should also know, that how long people have been here and how many posts people have is irrelevant to any discussion. people should talk intellegantly and on topic, with some lols on the side.

Lecto, even though i have never been back there, im telling you theres isnt anything 'special'. just go about doing what you came here to do and ignore the 'perks' of anything else.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
lecto,

who cares whats going on in the broom, this is place to discuss a game that we all play way to much. Were not here to try and gain acess to a room where only a limited amount of people get in, were here to talk about the smash brothers series.

the debate hall and the pool room were designed so that we can talk about other thigns, yes, but what did we all originally come here for?
we came to talk about smash, a legend in the video game series.
its aspects, its frame by frame work and its competetitve play.

I will admit, i would accept a broom offer, but i came here to talk to the community as a whole, not 1/125 of the people here in an irrelevant room that most likey has random posts.

if you came here just to get into a privlaged room, then this isnt the place for you.

you should also know, that how long people have been here and how many posts people have is irrelevant to any discussion. people should talk intellegantly and on topic, with some lols on the side.

Lecto, even though i have never been back there, im telling you theres isnt anything 'special'. just go about doing what you came here to do and ignore the 'perks' of anything else.
I understand the points your putting across but, its not like the broom was my first choice, Ive sent in countless apllications to join the smash debate, as theres that religion thread thats i was just dying to post on. never got in, never got any feedback. So i thought to myself what is this Broom thingy, went on smash wiki found out, made a thread on it.
Nothings wrong with a little concern, its not like I signed up just so i could get into the Broom.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I understand the points your putting across but, its not like the broom was my first choice, Ive sent in countless apllications to join the smash debate, as theres that religion thread thats i was just dying to post on. never got in, never got any feedback. So i thought to myself what is this Broom thingy, went on smash wiki found out, made a thread on it.
Nothings wrong with a little concern, its not like I signed up just so i could get into the Broom.
word. 10char

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Just a little bit of,

:088:
:088::088:
:088::088::088:
:088::088::088::088:

~Tera253~
What happened to Tera anyway? He/she was always on the boards and then after a while he disappeared. He probably got people to form a religion based on him.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I don't think I was around long enough to know who Foxpower is but I've heard stories.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I wasn't until like page 7 that I realised the Back Room wasn't the Debate Hall..

Maybe you have to contribute to the forums in some way to become a Broomer. I was just happy and content with the Pool Room, but I think I might start contributing to Smashboards more, seeing as though I spend a lot of time here.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
WARNED!
10char

Btw, I find it sad that people have to be reduced to saying "10char" Are you all that unoriginal that you can't say something, i dunno, more interesting?

For instance
"BUMPED!

This topic was great"

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
WARNED!
10char

Btw, I find it sad that people have to be reduced to saying "10char" Are you all that unoriginal that you can't say something, i dunno, more interesting?

For instance
"BUMPED!

This topic was great"
Mic, if you haven't noticed, where all lack luster, soul-less bas(terds)

10char

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I thought that if someone wanted to discus stuff or....aw hell I dunno.

Top Bottom