• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would i go about becoming a BRoomer?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do.
Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do.
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do, we do.
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!

We don't look at the applications, they only exist because the forum requires it for group membership. The broom is a social club, so yes, if you're not likable you most likely won't be brought in, though it's not like it's that hard. I mean, even Xsyven is in it : )

yay for stonecutters reference!

cF=)

Smash Lord
Xsyven got in because of his adorable pictures in the Las Pictoras thread.

Too good.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
Pink means that they have the privelage, nay the right, no no the importance! of being able to post in the debate hall.

Peeze

Smash Master
I'm just gonna go ahead and throw it out there:
Has Peeze ever come up in any BRoom entry discussion?

My post number is a palindrome.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
There are requirements. Roughly, something along the lines of:

Be an intelligent poster.
Contribute.
Be like-able. The Back Room should be able to see you fitting in with them.

What kind of requirements did you have in mind?

Don't make the Backroom such a big deal to yourself. Trying too hard will just make people find you annoying.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
YOU JUST PAY FOR IT LIKE I DID!!!!!!!!!

*Ler*

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
It's not like some kind of Elysian field where it rains money and beautiful women hang from your arms and dote on your every need. I guess the way you'd describe it is what the Pool Room would be like with only intelligent people who know and get along well with each other (for the most part). Obviously a nice thing to be a part of, but don't expect that upon entering Mister Tumnas will appear and bring you to his house in the magical world of Narnia.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It's common reaction to be underwhelmed when you first go back there. There's usually only 1/3 page of active topics at a time.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It's common reaction to be underwhelmed when you first go back there. There's usually only 1/3 page of active topics at a time.

Bailey

Smash Hero
It's not like some kind of Elysian field where it rains money and beautiful women hang from your arms and dote on your every need. I guess the way you'd describe it is what the Pool Room would be like with only intelligent people who know and get along well with each other (for the most part). Obviously a nice thing to be a part of, but don't expect that upon entering Mister Tumnas will appear and bring you to his house in the magical world of Narnia.

Actually there aren't any intelligent people back there at all

Example: I was back there

Red Exodus

Smash Master
If I were you I wouldn't think too hard about it. Sure it'd be nice to different than most members but if you make it your mission you'll end up censoring yourself into saying what you think the BRoomers would like to here rather than saying what you want to say.

Just be yourself, after all, imagine how much it would suck if you finally became a BRoomer, showed your true personality and lost the BRoom title because of your real personality.

Top Bottom