• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would i go about becoming a BRoomer?

Caturdayz

Smash Journeyman
Well there is sticky jelly goop everywhere and I don't know where ditto ends and Muk begins and there is some other "stuff" in there... its really scary.

Caturdayz

Smash Journeyman
Umm you are right behind me with 54 posts pal... and while I do agree my past few posts have been rather pointless, and I shall stop, I am in no way a spammer.

solesoul

Smash Apprentice
Both of you realize your probably killing any chance of ever getting in the BRoom right now right?
Sorry Pink, I didn't know that the Pool Room (or BRoom, for that matter) were anti-fun. We're just messing around, and from looking at the rest of the thread, thats all anybody else was doing. I don't think that most of the people who were posting in here were all that serious about trying to get into the Broom, and most of the Broommers that were in here weren't giving tons of real advice, but messing around themselves.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
This is the problem with society these days. Everyone wants to be (part of something) special. Can't you guys just be happy with what we've got here in the Proom? All this beautiful discussing about today's hot topics.

And if you REALLY want to get into to Broom, I suggest plastic surgery to get yourself some boobs.

Also, the Proom has been getting a bit relationshipadvice-ish lately. The only real advice that should be given is:"GO OUT THERE AND DISCOVER IT ON YOUR OWN!".

But who am I to say these things, nobody ever listens to me anywayzzz :[

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
This has been the most popular thread in the PRoom for a while now.

I can't tell if that's hilarious or depressing.

Caturdayz

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I haven't been spamming, all of my posts have been insightful/helpful. Except the ones you just quoted. And this one >.>

Edit: BRoomers never give advice. They don't have to because they're too good for you common folk.
I haven't been spamming... a couple of things in the pool room but if you actually go into my account and view my posts you will see that the majority of them are in the Debate Hall and are insightful 3 paragraph posts defending my views on a variety of issues.

Edit: Guess who isn't a Broomer?

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Understatement: 90% of the posts here are by people who don't have access to it. I find this thread really useless as it is.-_-

solesoul

Smash Apprentice
This thread became a joke thread pretty quickly, most of the people who posted here (including the Broomers) were just having fun with it. Then some people had to come in here and ruin the fun :p

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I don't really hate people. I'm just sad that this thread is turning into a desperation/suck up party. =/

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Please standby while he loads his idiosyncratic nature about counter pick stages;).
No, you're the idiosyncratic.

But seriously, don't ban stages just because you can't deal with ahzards, especially when stages in Melee weren't banned for having the same things as Brawl stages.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I haven't been spamming... a couple of things in the pool room but if you actually go into my account and view my posts you will see that the majority of them are in the Debate Hall and are insightful 3 paragraph posts defending my views on a variety of issues.

Edit: Guess who isn't a Broomer?
Way to miss the joke completely :ohwell:

Top Bottom