• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How was your day thread.

slave1

Smash Lord
besides watching the stock market crash, i had an average day. i got to be tired and went to my English classes. there have been better.

oh yeah x box live crashed too. so i have had even less to do today

LegionBrawler

Smash Apprentice
Getting 3stocked Over...And over and OVER
My day was horrible i'm worrying about what my future will be....Were entering a huge recession russia is helping other countrys get more nukes america will try to take care of it again and fight all the wars in the world while getting us more in debt....Horrible day

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
day was great. I am leading the little kids at my church in a bible holdiay club thing. We pretty much get togther and tell the kids about god. Today we had about 60 kids (; having a grreat time with the kids.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
My day was great! I dropped out of my college english class >.>

OH! And I didn't get a job I had 3 interviews for >.>

well... at least I could always listen to music... then my ipod broke

****ty day now that i think about it

Kilut

Smash Cadet
Mediocre day... so much homework its not even funny.
But, I'm going to two Homecomings and hopefully getting a girlfriend soon.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Depends on where you buy, I hear Russia has some good deals going.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Didn't do much today.

Went to my local community center to pick up the bond I put down for a smash tournament I just ran.
Along with the money I took to cover the hire cost, I deposited $750 back into my account.

Ahm, then I ran into a few different friends at the mall. ****-talked about who was going to win the NRL finals this weekend (One of our football codes).

I decided to walk home for some reason (caught the bus in). In doing so, I decided to take a stroll down a path that goes between rows of houses, that seemed to be made for the purpose of just having a nice place to walk. I dunno, I lost my sense of direction, and came out onto a street I didn't recognise. It was odd feeling lost, seeing as I've lived in this subburb for 13 years.

I kept on walking, and found a park called 'Discovery Park' which I recognised and kept on walking through it. I took a path to the left and found myself by the Primary school.

The rest of the way was easy as pie.

Nintendood

Smash Cadet
Everything is doing pretty good fpr me. Im doin well in school. I got my SNES back up and running. Life's good!

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
My day's goodness meter has been down/up since I woke up.

I had a bad night's sleep, boo.
I am learning more Mandarin by the day! Yay!
My brawl is finally finding players online! MOAR YAY!
My Windows hates my network again. Rawr.

Not too bad, except that my gran is in hosptial, so that effects my mood a lot, still. I do hope she gets better soon.

slave1

Smash Lord
today has not been bad. i have watched a lot of TV but it was worth it. nothing bad has happened. it rained :) it does not do that very often around here. umm. i finished homework so yeah there has been nothing to complain about

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Today I had a great day a chruch, then I just got lazy after that. ;p It was a peaceful day I'll say.

K64

Smash Apprentice
:mad:I'm hating today. I'm doing a project in school in a group. A GROUP. S***, these teachers need to just keep the independent work going. As I would say:
"You can't fly with a whole lot of stuff holding you down".

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Todays been pretty awesome. I got a free giant cookie from the caf. ( I really don't know why, I give the lady $2 for my cookie and slushie but she gave me back a dollar :p). Then I got perfect on my geo and english tests. To finish it off I got to skip 3-4 period to go to an appointment that took 30 min.

-:bowser:Bowser King

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Every single day has sucked for me ever since school started back up. It's going to be sucky for me until it's finally summer again. :(

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
My roommate ate my oreos so I snapped his neck and hid his body under my bed.

Other than that, I had a mediocre day.

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
I've been listening to the Code Geass Soundtrack the whole day and drinking green tea. Vacations are always so pleasant.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Today kind of sucked. Morning was ok though; didn't have class until 10, so I got to eat breakfast. :) Bacon cheese omelettes are sooo gooood. So then I went to calc and physics, twisted my ankle leaving class, got back to my room at like noon, and studied for my philosophy test at 2:30. I think I did ok... anyway, got back to my room to do physics homework. Then, I went to my physics lab at 6:30 (night classes suck), got back, and did chemistry and physics homework. Just got done. Anyway, today probably would have been better if I didn't have to walk for 20 minutes to get to class with my wounded ankle.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
ummmm....i cant really say if the major event so far was good or bad.
first note that i enjoy being a jerk, especially with my friends and stuff. we went to the mall today and this old lady walked in front of me after my friends past her and my friends go "c'mon already wtf is takein you?" and i go...with out thinking "chill out guys i was waiting for that old bag to move" and after that everone looks at me, even the old b...i mean lady. i stopped....looked at her glareing at me, turned around and laughed my a$$ off. after that my friends were like...dude, your a ****...and than i laughed more.
so today ive realized how horrible a guy i am...good or bad?

Lord Crumpet

Smash Rookie
mine was alright, had a colladge open evning and so i ttok the piss out of most subjects with my mate

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Worst day ever.....nothing went my way but w/e...i guess thats life >_> Im just so ****in stressed that its making me depressed....T-T

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Today it didn't acording to plan because my friend didn't call me to go over his house, but after that I just chilled the whole day and watch random anime, lol.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well nothing exciting happen, other than the fact I spotted a nice booty walking by my house, other than that, I can pretty much say nothing.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Somehow it's tuesday already.

Anyway I saw Tropic Thunder last night, it's nowhere near as good it was made out to be. The actors do a good job but the jokes are too few and far between, plus some of them just aren't funny. Also every scene with Tom Cruise in it is rubbish, embarrassing to watch, and far too long.

slave1

Smash Lord
isnt he only in it for two minutes.

anyways my day has been awesome. i just got done taking a test at seven in the morning. but i think i did good. i might get to go home. and dude that just go the x box, if you have halo 3 PM me. it would be dead sexy. yeah i am a little wired right now. woot woot.

Top Bottom