• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How was your day thread.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
isnt he only in it for two minutes.
No he's in it near the start, then he reappears later and has this really long scene that was supposed to be funny but was just hard to watch, strangely Tom Cruise isn't funny. Then the entire ending credits is watching him dance to some rap song. Extremely cringe worthy.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
After getting threatened to get thrown out of home as usual, I just decided that I'd had enough of those threats and walked out at like 10 at night after yet another argument. Luckily I had the ability to grab my laptop and my Wii before I left, and my best friends family took me in. So I've been here since like Wednesday night.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It's an alright start.... meh, I mind as well start a Panel De Pon tourney today. :D

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
Today sucked because I failed my drivers test and now I grounded until I pass. And it doesn't even open tomorrow so I have to wait until Monday and on Monday I can't even go because my mom is working and it closes at 3 o'clock so I have to wait until weds or the weds after. So things are not going good today

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
My day was pretty good. Chilled out with my friend and smashed all day, and played fable 2. We also went to our local mall and chilled.
I got a mario plushy, it's pretty tight. Gonna add some **** on it to make it look pro.
Anyways, i seem to be rambling so i shall take off.

BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON.......*poof*

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
My day has been pretty good except for the fact I still have a lot of work to and it constally hanging in the back of my head.

~rh

Smash Lord
I was chillin'... took a long shower and now I'm eating an awesome dinner while playing some COD4. Been a good day.

Now the Giants have to win and it'll be a great day.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
Eh, yet another in a string of bad days. Being depressed isn't cool.

I rediscovered for about the 50th time today that double-crossing other people is a natural instinct of humans. I don't really know why I was shocked, I mean, from the other 49 times I should've seen this coming. So yeah, I guess I can add "double-crossing" to my description of people as soul-sucking leeches.

And with my mental constitution being as fragile as it is, I naturally broke down afterward. And I'm a guy.

So yeah, my day was bad.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Got back from friends house, ate some lunch, goofed off while doing homework, ate dinner, and going to be on the computer for the rest of the night =p

~rh

Smash Lord
Eh, yet another in a string of bad days. Being depressed isn't cool.

I rediscovered for about the 50th time today that double-crossing other people is a natural instinct of humans. I don't really know why I was shocked, I mean, from the other 49 times I should've seen this coming. So yeah, I guess I can add "double-crossing" to my description of people as soul-sucking leeches.

And with my mental constitution being as fragile as it is, I naturally broke down afterward. And I'm a guy.

So yeah, my day was bad.

It's all good. Us guys have emotions too. I know how yo feel. Just keep in mind that things could be worse than they are right now.

Hope you feel better soon.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
It's all good. Us guys have emotions too. I know how yo feel. Just keep in mind that things could be worse than they are right now.

Hope you feel better soon.
It's true, but surely there's a point where a guy learns to vent stress through some other outlet.

Anyway, I got a call from my mother a few minutes ago. I honestly was trying to act like I was okay and all. After we finished and hung up, I broke down again. :urg: What started it this time is the fact that... I couldn't tell her what was wrong, since... I really don't know myself what was wrong. Even if I knew... I don't think my parents could do anything about it. I connect my problems to Smash. :embarrass

NickTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
I never get asked this, but ok.

My day was lazy. I love my Sundays, and I spend each minute doing nothing. I never worry about anything, but I know tomorrow will stink.:(

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
My day wasn't too bad. I had to register for spring semester classes. But I had a bad number (we register at specific times according to our number) and I got stuck in a situation where my classes have time conflicts and I can't move into another one. Not without consulting some advisors at least. I'm sure they can stick me into a class with their skills and such.

Other than that I had a pretty lazy day today. Too bad I have like 2 papers and a midterm for accounting next week. But after that at least I get to go home for Thanksgiving. I'm just looking forward to that. I'll finally be able to play Brawl on my own Wii and not mooch off my roommate's XD

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Horrible, everything collasped on Thursday, probably the worst day of my life.

I'm at a house on my own now though, I don't mind the living on my own bit, just that the house has no heating and the carbon minoxide alarm goes off if I close the windows.

I wont be back here for a while, I'm not leaving, just too much is happening and my life is falling apart.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
At the moment... I'm falling apart. I'm TRYING to tell myself to pull myself together, that I've got a paper due in 24 hours, and that I can't go to sleep struggling with this.

I mean... Brawl's a game. That's all it is. Yet... I'm suffering from it. I've always thought there were dumb things we do in video games... but what I did was just... STUPID. But it's meaningless in the end, right? I pulled two epic fails, but other people do it, right? And they're not going to pieces over it. Maybe... it's because I see Brawl as the game that's supposed to save my life. It's a tall order for a game, but I don't see any other candidates out there for the task.

Yes, I'm serious. I'm not joking. I'm unhealthily obsessed with a game. Or is it the community that comes with it? I don't know, really. All I know is an empty feeling brought me to Smashboards, I've just about wasted all my energy trying to fill it.

I've hit rock bottom and I'm still digging.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
At the moment... I'm falling apart. I'm TRYING to tell myself to pull myself together, that I've got a paper due in 24 hours, and that I can't go to sleep struggling with this.

I mean... Brawl's a game. That's all it is. Yet... I'm suffering from it. I've always thought there were dumb things we do in video games... but what I did was just... STUPID. But it's meaningless in the end, right? I pulled two epic fails, but other people do it, right? And they're not going to pieces over it. Maybe... it's because I see Brawl as the game that's supposed to save my life. It's a tall order for a game, but I don't see any other candidates out there for the task.

Yes, I'm serious. I'm not joking. I'm unhealthily obsessed with a game. Or is it the community that comes with it? I don't know, really. All I know is an empty feeling brought me to Smashboards, I've just about wasted all my energy trying to fill it.

I've hit rock bottom and I'm still digging.
Where you are now, you cannot even imagine what the bottom will be like.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
This rich kid bet me his DS game that I couldn't eat this spicy chip and go a minute without a drink. I did and got a free "Brother in arms DS" :D

-:bowser:Bowser King

.Marik

is a social misfit
My life sucks.

Therefore, my days suck.

And I can't believe I didn't notice this thread before. :dizzy:

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Sorry for posting again...

My day wasn't too bad to be honest. I had accounting and stats class, a pretty relaxing college day, compared to others. Got lots of hugs from several chicks of course. Can't complain about that =P

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hey at least some folks around here are getting chicks, I on the other hand am not, that's because I 'm just a bum who's sitting at his computer while on SWF, though this will all change coming January when I finally start attending College for the first time, so as of now I'm not complaining about being a bum, and why should I.

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
I'm tired.

We made: raspberry charlotte royale cakes with frozen creme anglaise with chocolate sauce and raspberry/guave jam.

Prepared 12 frozen souffles, each of different fruit flavor or chocolate.

Made crepe suzette with orange marmalade and supreme garnish.

Maryweather pies with yellow custards beneath a blueberry gelatin.

Classic 5-fruit tart with kiwi, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, and mandarin oranges.

Prepared tulipe batter, vanilla icecream base, and Valeeta paste for tomorrow.

Yes, I go to culinary school.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hey at least some folks around here are getting chicks, I on the other hand am not, that's because I 'm just a bum who's sitting at his computer while on SWF, though this will all change coming January when I finally start attending College for the first time, so as of now I'm not complaining about being a bum, and why should I.

Wish I could go to College/University. =\

High School sucks, especially the one I go too...

I don't know anybody...

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Well I wouldn't say hugging is "getting" chicks.

Lol, they're just good friends of mine. I think in high school I had more close female friends than close guy friends to be honest. Plus I like hugs. Nothing wrong with that.

I'd rather hug every girl I know than **** every girl I know, that's for sure.

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
It's been good. 3 different women thought I was 25 or 26 and I was just on my game. I didn't do anything but flirt with them because my brother doesn't want me to steal his co-workers from him as he's been trying to get with them for a while now.

He's 4 years older than I am, and people keep asking if I'm the older brother. Hilarious.

In the same streak of luck, I made an older married woman speechless, blushing and staring at the ground for a solid 8 seconds and wouldn't look at my face.

Every dog has its day, as I'm sure I'm soon to have the opposite.

Karma man, it acts in funny ways.

Top Bottom