• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How was your day thread.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Lame. We got a new room mate today, thus making our lives not as awesome.

B.U.S.

Smash Cadet
I've been intensely focused on everything I've been doing, which is odd because I got roughly two hours of sleep.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
The day ain't over yet for me. Soon, I'm off to my bf's, therefor I can almost guarantee that it will be a very good day indeed, or at the least, a very good evening.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Not bad. First day I'm back from my vacation to DC so things aren't as fun. I got my first cavity removed at the dentist, but was relieved when it was painless and took like 10 minutes. I went home to find out I received a well deserved infraction and will try to become a better poster. Hopefully the evening will be fine. I'll probably just make a few sigs to finish off an average day.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
7.5/10 with 5 being average.

Woke up late. Helped with some gardening. Walked the dogs. Drove to Cincinnati. Hung out with a friend I hadn't seen since middle school. Watched the new Venture Bros. Went to sleep.

Overload

Smash Lord
went to bed at around 2, woke up at 11, went to work, came home, went on the computer, went to smashboards, now i am in this thread

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Boring. There was absolutely nothing to do today. I've been trying to get someone to stay over and watch The Blair Witch Project for this past week, but everyones got "plans" and crap. Robert can't stay over untill Wednesday, so that means I'll be on Smashboards all day tommorrow too.

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
This day has been boring, like the rest of this crummy summer. There's nothing to do in Alabama, let alone the borderline countryside that I call home. I just daydream all day and think about where I'm going in life. *sigh*

Dad's at work, my brother's at football practice, and Mom's house cleaning, and I got nothing.

What should I doooo?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
not great hurt myself playing tennis but it should get better i am seeing my gf tonight

edit: thank you for asking (also the pic under your name is that the master from doctor who just wondering)

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Pretty good so far, no class and I played SSB, MK64 and PES2008 with my friends for hours.

I'm gonna go pick up my girlfriend from school in a couple of hours, but she's been in a terrible mood for a few days so I'm crossing my fingers for some peace and love.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Been listing to music for the whole day. went on smashboards and writing in this thread.

Im so bored i resorted to my last resort thiningy. Fanficiton.net

yea im that bored

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Good enough, but it's not over yet. Some mates came over unexpectantly to play Brawl and just hang out, which was pretty cool. We also began writing a song. It's a sort of rendition between 'Chill' from Dr. Mario and some drum and bass techno. So, we hope to record it sometime soon. I'll be going sailing with my girlfriend in about an hour too. That will be nice, assuming our boat doesn't flip over or something unfortunate like that.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Pretty uneventful, really.

I had the house to myself most of the time, so I decided to mini-binge. I managed to down 2 liters of water, a pepsi, 2 hostess cupcakes, 6 oreos, a banana, an apple, 2 yo-crunches, and some ice cream within a 3 hour period.

I don't know why, but that always makes me feel happy. And full.

Other than that, I just hung around. It was too hot today to do anything outside. :/

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
A bit below average. I just discovered I had two spam infractions and they weren't for the posts I thought they'd be for. So now I'm expecting a mod to either stumble upon one of the worse posts I made or either look at this and drive the final nail into my ban coffin just for the sake of finishing me off.

Maybe I should just shut up altogether...

... nah.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I moved, and played tennis with my roomate.

PS My tennis racket is smashed.

PS I smashed it.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Well, a couple days ago, my friends were in a truck that flipped upside down, they could have died, and it happened only a couple blocks away from my house, luckily they escaped with nothing more than a few bruises, the truck was totalled.
An interesting day that was.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Lame. I've come down with the flu -_-
Woke up at around the time I'm usually at work, so I skipped breakfast and walked to work in the rain.

At least work is pretty easy going right now, I work in a school (IT Support), and it's school holidays.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Pretty boring day. It's not over yet, but I hardly believe that someone will come knocking at my door and play Brawl with me -_- Plus, I have to go to bed early because I've got work tomorrow and it's a one hour drive. I have to be there at 8:00 am, and I have to leave the house at about 6:30 just to avoid traffic.

mzink*

Smash Ace
It's about to get tastier, I smell Dominos Pizza at the door....

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
cummon Hiemie. A how was your day thread? I'm sorry but this is a bit ridiculous.
Well Mojo, half of this topic is to generate some potentially interesting public discussion, the other half of this topic is satire. Perhaps TOO obvious satire.

Oh, and my day is OK. Didn't get the mail I'm expecting yet.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Nothing much eventful really happened today....

In fact i was less bored yesterday than I am now....

-____-

Grandeza

Smash Master
Im bored. My day is a flop so far. I gotta get ready to go to Harvard tomorrow. Why do my teachers recommend me for all this educational stuff ? god dam I'm only 12 and I have to stay at harvard for 10 days? wtf :[

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Oh, shut the **** up, Grandeza.

...-Wait, you're twelve? Why the hell do you go to Smash Boards if you're a child genius? Does it make you feel smarter? :laugh:

~rh

Smash Lord
I'm very hot, and bored. I'm supposed to be going out to get a new headset for my 360 in a bit, but I don't know how well that's going.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
First day of my summer holidays.

My sister bought me a hamster :D it was a little random but yayyy. He seems hyperactive atm but hopefully he'll calm down by tomorrow. Soooo cute. I can't wait to watch him run around in a hamster ball lol.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Pretty bad so far. I had a fight with my doubles partner late last night. He refuses to play or talk with me, which sucks. So, I'm pretty much regretting fighting with him. Went to the dentist this morning, found out I have some weird growth/infection on my upper gum that I have to get removed this Friday. Oh, and we ran out of ramen noodles.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Pretty **** good. Got to hang out with an old friend today before he goes back to tampa, and I found out that my friend doesnt have to go back to Afganistan to fight. You'd think a guy who's been blown up by IUDs TWICE would be given a break, but no.

stoopdklutz

Smash Journeyman
It's been okay, I'm getting closer to learning to ride a unicycle, and I ate Mexican food, not Taco Bell. It's been a good, day, if not for the extreme heat.

Top Bottom