• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, whenever he played rockcrock at CEO he musta learned something. like how to stand still or something.

i haven't played yays fox in a while. but it'd probably just run around and hit me and not get hit by me =/

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Linguini, you put the hurt on PP and almost won. Almost. Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Purple?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
the only nc ganon going to apex is me.

unless raphael magically appears in jersey around that time lol.

jus sayin.

and wasn't there like 8 of them there?

Linguini

Smash Master
Linguini, you put the hurt on PP and almost won. Almost. Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Purple?
lol that was one of the most epic sets i've ever been a part of......3rd match last stock, double tech bair to up b haha.

can't wait for those vids to go up, i basically blacked out and don't remember anything except the end:chuckle:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
lol that was one of the most epic sets i've ever been a part of......3rd match last stock, double tech bair to up b haha.

can't wait for those vids to go up, i basically blacked out and don't remember anything except the end:chuckle:
I wanna see this!!

Ganon hanging with THE BEST falco? Not supposed to happen. Props to you Guini for revolutionizing that matchup.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Yeah I was watching the stream when it happened. My jaw literally dropped. Hopefully someone was recording out side of the stream because it was running at like 5 fps. But yeah amazing job taking a match off of PP. What part of bracket was that?

Linguini

Smash Master
i know it got recorded in better quality fasho. the bracket was pretty dumb. me and pp were on the same side for some reason and aside from that we fought 3rd round of bracket, not even semis....**** was dumb but oh well.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
super salty more ganons didn't show to tipped off. i had to ditto chadddd all by myself. you nc guys suck for choosing apex over to :p

also adam, you're a traitor and should never grace this part of the boards again. go play falcon or something. ;)
I agree. We don't want no damn dirty marths in these parts.
EDIT: And yeah, i was more hyped for that match than I was for pp v hbox

No lol just four.

:phone:
Tide, Chaddd, Eikelmann, Linguini

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
the only nc ganon going to apex is me.

unless raphael magically appears in jersey around that time lol.

jus sayin.

and wasn't there like 8 of them there?
Its not impossible for me to go, I have time off coming in January, but I doubt it will be that early.

And yeah, can't wait to see Emilio vs Kevin.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
We need to have an official southern ganondorf meetup. Designate a specific tournament, and have every Ganondorf attend. :>

I can get a free venue here at Tuscaloosa (same as Iron Brawl venue if anyone has attended that), but that's a little out of the way for most people.

Maybe we should all just show up to the next national and have a ganon in every part of the bracket XD

Renth

Smash Hero
i'm still mostly undecided about apex since none of my florida gang i use to play with all the time are going :(

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Renth do you even still play melee? I know you kinda came back around Devour II time, but I thought you'd quit again since. Or you just go to chill these days?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I won't be going to Apex. On a side note, I think we should petition to have Apex moved to Apex, NC. It'd be a lot closer, and the name would be more fitting.

Linguini, as a reward for doing so well against PP, you can join my brand new fast food chain, Kentucky Fried Falco. We just released our first commercial: http://youtu.be/toJaH_I4t5I

I hope you're taking notes, Kage, because that's the proper way to trash talk someone.

Renth

Smash Hero
No I do not play at all. Doesn't mean I wouldn't mind attending a national they're mad fun. idc about the game. I have great times every time I go to something. Linguini I think was the last person to play me a couple months ago.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I won't be going to Apex. On a side note, I think we should petition to have Apex moved to Apex, NC. It'd be a lot closer, and the name would be more fitting.

Linguini, as a reward for doing so well against PP, you can join my brand new fast food chain, Kentucky Fried Falco. We just released our first commercial: http://youtu.be/toJaH_I4t5I

I hope you're taking notes, Kage, because that's the proper way to trash talk someone.
I've been trying to get better at trashtalking for 2 years already but that's something that's simply not in my blood lol. I'm too nice. =)

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
In my opinion, trash talking isn't about not being nice. It's about making absolutely ridiculous terrible jokes that insult someone, but are so bad the person knows they're meant to be a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously.

I assume PP didn't take my Kentucky Fried Falco video seriously, and recognized it as the bad joke that it is. I also assume you do the same thing every time I make a comment about your Ganon being green. On a side note, did you know if you invert the RGB values of Green you get Purple?

But anyway, being mean to people isn't something I do. At least, not intentionally. On the other hand, making really bad jokes at people's expense is something I love to do. I trash talk myself sometimes so I can get more practice at making bad jokes.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I talk mad ****, but like Raphael said; it's not to be taken seriously. I usually stop if the player tells me to chill (some people take this game waaaay too seriously sometimes) and my logic is "You're playing a game where there's a monkey wearing a tie vs an electric rodent vs a evil warlord bent of world domination vs two princesses vs a pretty boy with a sword vs two space animal cadets vs plumber vs a puff ball vs another puff ball vs a bounty hunter chick vs a dinosaur etc." Basically if you're taking a game like that seriously, then you really should go outside and enjoy the much finer things in life.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
bahahaha, when chaddd was playing articanus I shouted "How is he doing that backflip!? It's so sexy!" and articanus angrily yelled "IT'S JUST HIS BACK JUMP!"

Yeah, some people... some people just aren't always on the same page.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I guess that would depend if you are playing in a tournament match or playing someone really good that would require a lot of focus. But other than that, i see no problem to joke around and own faces. lol

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I was playing with a friend the other day, and he asked me how I was doing a backflip. The only difference was that it was a serious question.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
idk if i'd consider it a new tech, but ganon can falling uair to fair. it looks funny every time ganon does a falcon thing.

also, some people are starting to try to SDI falco's lasers. with ganon, it'd be pretty useful to get a jab off even if their spacing was right, because you changed your position when you DI'd the laser.

Jane

Smash Hero
wow, that vid, plus the fact that he did the music for it too, is amazing. hats off to chad for creating that fine piece of work.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
no lie, i think i showed chaddd that at G6:4. once your waveland has finished you can turn around. i've grabbed ledges by waveturning (lolwut?)

it's still pretty cool to see him do it in combo though. also, he very well may have seen it before me.

Top Bottom