• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
That's true, I have seen spacies use it, just not too many non-spacies.

Or maybe I have and just haven't noticed. Sorry if old.

Walt

Smash Ace
Diabolic isn't even swag! He's raw. And Ganon would totally listen to Diabolic, and like Immortal Technique and Celph Titled. Not swag, just beast.

Now I'm imagining Ganon in an all black hoodie walking around a ghetto.

Now I'm imagining a Ganon hoodie that looks like his armor and the top half of the hood is red like his hair. Totally faggy but I'd hella wear that.

Renth

Smash Hero
if you don't use the song i suggested I will in the future anyway. It's seriously too good for ganon.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage I just watched the pool matches of you vs. eggz and mango......super close with eggz but mango seemed to get away from you in the second game.....do you want to analyse what happened so everyone can learn from your experiences? Also have you seen the games? http://www.youtube.com/user/OkamiBW#p/u/5/D0gKOpyRpU8 There's the link.
Alright so how exactly do you want me to analyse a match? I'm usually pretty bad at doing those.. lol.

Renth

Smash Hero
I strongly wish the combo's linguini and I did to each other got recorded that **** was FIRE.

once I get back to PA i'm gonna hit up the pittsburgh scene vudujin, the lake, nakamaru, taki, d20 ect. and get some mad mad vids.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
boss ace. I still go to unc-greensboro, but that'll give me a lot more incentive to visit home lol.

also, I didn't listen to any of the music ppl sugested, but I say go for whatever jason wanted, and then whatever music other ppl suggested can go in their CV's. Unless they all had the unity and bashing faces theme. Then they'd all work.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
This may come as a surprise, but that will probably require doing two vids if you're including 'other notable ganon mains out there'.

dippndots, rockcrock, this guy above me, myself, etc.

Ganons everywhere!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
nick you just hit 311 posts.. how do you consider yourself a notable ganon main? Gotta make yourself known *****.

Loosh 4 Life

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I have very many MM's at this upcoming tournament in Missouri where I'll be playing some legit players like Shroomed, Kage, Dart, ORLY, Tink, and possibly Axe. So I hope to get some stuff recorded.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I get really nervous in tournament, but I still play infinitely better in tourney than in friendlies for whatever reason, even if I am trying equally as hard in each match.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You'll also be playing against me, though those guys are better.
Yeah we'll have our matches too, I definitely look forward to playing you.

And Kage, that's what it's all about is having fun. I just wanna play some new people :D

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol sorry, sometimes I can't help myself to talk down my opponents/trashtalk them a little.. Maybe it's a bad habit I picked up.. by going to too many tournaments.. lol. Also I blame US for that too.. =P

Though now that I think about it, it goes against my code i set myself long ago. Maybe it's time I realign myself.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
So, Kage. STYC 2 is coming up, do you think you can win? I'll explain my situation. bluntedobject10/Eric (I'm pretty sure you know him) is going and i've played with him a bit since he is in Regina for the summer. I honestly don't think you can beat him, because he's so damn good, and the match-up is pretty bad. What do you think your chances are?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So, Kage. STYC 2 is coming up, do you think you can win? I'll explain my situation. bluntedobject10/Eric (I'm pretty sure you know him) is going and i've played with him a bit since he is in Regina for the summer. I honestly don't think you can beat him, because he's so damn good, and the match-up is pretty bad. What do you think your chances are?
He's so damn good? I think I out-experience him in general... I think he's still going to get surprised by some things I do. My chances? At least 50%.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
=/ i got pretty down after losing the first match, and i think he 3 stocked me the second match. i was already out of the pool anyway, after losing to vanz and harriet the guy (busted *** first round pool...) Basically, the first match was pretty even, nothing he did really surprised me. idk, it just felt like another falco lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. they switched me out of a pool that had too much NC. i guess i'm still a no name, but it was still rough even for harriet to have to start out as a third seed out of R1. i beat godismyrock, but that didn't do me much good lol.

hopefully i'll get a little less of a deathpool round one at apex. or if i do, i'll just do something weird like not let falcos "clink" using phantasm through my uair and actually win matches =/

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well the better you are, the less a pool will be a death pool for you. You have to own it with your own hands and capture the belt! lol. =P But ya I'm also going to apex for sure, we can finally play.. =P

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
True. I have the interest of going to apex, i just have to make sure i can really get there. I plan to drive, but i just gotta find the people to go with and things of that sort. I'm looking forward to it.

Top Bottom