• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to be Cool on Smashboards

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=3553]How to be Cool on Smashboards[/drupal]

1. Start flames wars and win them by calling your adversary mad.

2. Be completely serious then say you were trolling when someone cooler then you disapproves of what you're saying.

3. Main Snake. Not calling out Snake mains. Your character is just cool.

4. Join a bandwagon.

5. Call out people for joining bandwagons.

6. Get your username changed to any color other than standard.

7. Be a fanboy of someone most smashers respect and ride their ****, but not too much to look desperate.

8. Namesearch. I do it and look at me.

9. Post a lot in multiple General Discussion threads, usually attempting to put down others.

10. Call me mad for making this blog. Other insults may or may not work.

11. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is such a great show.

12. Mention your girlfriend.

13. Mention your facebook.

14. Be a better player than most others. This makes you the better person.

15. If you're European, insult American smashers. If you're American, insult European smashers.

16. No matter how innocently somebody makes a mistake, crush them for it.

17. Be a genuinely nice poster.

18. Claim that you're not trying to be cool on this site. If you weren't, you wouldn't post about it.

19. Tell me I'm trying to be cool.

20. Again, suggest that in some way the OP is frustrated.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Such a safe post, you can always fall back on the sarcasm while the tiny bit of seriousness in your post is ought to be interpret as serious. Any serious reply to any aspect of your post can be rendered null and void because of the obvious amount of nonsense in there, any troll reply to your post serves as an example to what you may or may not have been trying to say.

In the end, we all lose this game (amiright?).

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Such a safe post, you can always fall back on the sarcasm while the tiny bit of seriousness in your post is ought to be interpret as serious. Any serious reply to any aspect of your post can be rendered null and void because of the obvious amount of nonsense in there, any troll reply to your post serves as an example to what you may or may not have been trying to say.

So much this. If you concentrate enough when you post, you can make antisemitism a safe subject.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a great show but ******** Americans can't appreciate it.

OP mad, you forget being Premmie makes you like 2x as cool suddenly.

OP forgot

Drop your character for MK then argue about how not broken his frame-perfect planking is

and

Play Melee/Mewtwo preferably.

n88

Smash Lord
I'm European so I'm forced to insult you, nothing personal, mang.
Trufax. European people wouldn't be European if they didn't bash America, or at teh very least refer to it as "The Colonies". I would go back and fix that typo, but in the interest of being polite, I decided to leave it there for our European users to criticize.

Also, I might venture forth the opinion that the OP is in fact frustrated in some way, which may or may not be related to his inability to find South Korea.

Either way, the OP has provided me with more entertainment with these two blogs than possibly the rest of SWF has put together. A toast, good sir.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Nice op :D

This thread is entertaining. Sadly I'm just here waiting for the moment when someone (there's bound to be someone) who takes it a bit too seriously and a flamewar starts.
Ohho I haven't seen a good one in a while.

also: where is the lurking rule?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

I didn't know that reading text and distributing responses was a game. Perhaps if people stopped focusing on playing a meta-thinking game that does not actually exist, we would be able to dedicate more of our endeavors to the basics which should shape the basis of any forum board: reading, contributing, correcting, and disseminating information on a focused subject material.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I didn't know that reading text and distributing responses was a game. Perhaps if people stopped focusing on playing a meta-thinking game that does not actually exist, we would be able to dedicate more of our endeavors to the basics which should shape the basis of any forum board: reading, contributing, correcting, and disseminating information on a focused subject material.
Go join the debate hall man.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I think if you main melee falcon you win simple as that. midwest mains falcon it's a fact I play as falcon a s*** lot more than anyone but pichu and I have one of the worse falcons ever like the biggest combo i've ever gotten was 3 hits nair to upair.

also the guy who posted this is simply trying to hard straight up. Also everyone hear is dumb because if everyone is the same in posts it will quickly become lamer than saying lamer.

also i'm not cool but I may be funny i'm not sure so yeah.

Top Bottom