• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do people not realize how broken you are

ADHD

Smash Hero
Your character has 5 seconds of priority on every move and the most ridiculous kill power. Whenever you hit him, you get outprioritized or trades hit unless you're mk.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
idk, I don't really use Luigi for the godly priority. I use him because I like making people look really stupid when they run into random Up-Bs.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I would have to agree. Fsmash is the only move in the game that doesn't feel like it gets dimished.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Weegee's underrated, I get laughed at when I said he's top of C/Bottom of B :p

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Your character has 2 bananas of priority on every glide toss and the most ridiculous stage control. Whenever you hit him, you get out gayed or trade gayness unless you're mk.

>.>

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
I personally think G&W is overpowered. His up smash is powerful, his down smash is so fast and powerful as ****, his forward smash is fast, powerful, and has lingering hitbox. His aerials overide everything, especailly dair. Then he has Judgment and Bucket for kills that kill earlier than FJP. Plus he can bucket cancel to live crazy long.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
ya srsly go fight Samboner's Weegee its scary. He combos so well with Luigi he makes it look like its Smash64 or something.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Luigi is good, but most of his problems lie in his actual chacrter traits.

His moveset is simply amazing, an array of kill moves and guarenteed combos at low percentages, as well as having the ability to kill insanely low helps turn the tide of the matches.

He also has high priority fast aerials(nair is 2 frames, and combos at low percentages and kills at higher ones).

His problems lie in his slippery traction, which prevent him from punish out of shield(I can't tell you how much I hate his ****ing traction) and also stops him from shieldgrabbing which is a real pain in the ***.

His aerial mobility is nothing short of terrible, while luigi has a good aerial moveset, it sometimes becomes difficult to catch people in the air, because chararters can run circles around him in the air and poke him in the air and retreat before luigi can do anything.

Lastly, his shield is borderline ****ing useless. What is the point of a shield if it makes him fly backwards, and on top of that luigi is stupidly easy to shield poke. Shield with him for barely any time at all and his hat sticks out and he gets shield poke.

All in all, luigi is defintly a character that causes surprises to people not used to playing against him, and I think hes slightly underrated, but his gimmicks are just to hard to overlook.

P.S. I ****ing hate diddy kong's shield, why is it so good.

BSP

Smash Legend
I think a good summary is that Luigi does have great good points (air game, insane ko power), but his bad points are horrible (very slow air speed, no shieldgrabbing, traction). At least they balance each other for the most part.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
His problems lie in his slippery traction, which prevent him from punish out of shield(I can't tell you how much I hate his ****ing traction) and also stops him from shieldgrabbing which is a real pain in the ***.
Yeah, what is that **** that he's got under his feet? Lubricant?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Luigi is good, but most of his problems lie in his actual chacrter traits.

His moveset is simply amazing, an array of kill moves and guarenteed combos at low percentages, as well as having the ability to kill insanely low helps turn the tide of the matches.

He also has high priority fast aerials(nair is 2 frames, and combos at low percentages and kills at higher ones).

His aerial mobility is nothing short of terrible, while luigi has a good aerial moveset, it sometimes becomes difficult to catch people in the air, because chararters can run circles around him in the air and poke him in the air and retreat before luigi can do anything.

Lastly, his shield is borderline ****ing useless. What is the point of a shield if it makes him fly backwards, and on top of that luigi is stupidly easy to shield poke. Shield with him for barely any time at all and his hat sticks out and he gets shield poke.

All in all, luigi is defintly a character that causes surprises to people not used to playing against him, and I think hes slightly underrated, but his gimmicks are just to hard to overlook.

P.S. I ****ing hate diddy kong's shield, why is it so good.
I love you Biglou.

Wyatts being a homo and having a hard time with snake too ***** <3.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Luigi's MOVESET, is ****ing broken as ****.

Move for move he's S tier. ****ing fact.

However.....he's so slow....

TreK

Is "that guy"
BAN LUIGI !

JK.
If we could toggle off that traction on command, we'd be A tier for sure.

Half of my crew say Luigi is broken because he's too fast, the other half say he sucks because he's too slow.

You wanna a luigi.pac with Wario's air properties just for fun ? I think I've got this somewhere on my old PC.

Edit : O**** I'M NOT PINK ANYMORE D=

Player-1

Smash Legend
I think a good summary is that Luigi does have great good points (air game, insane ko power), but his bad points are horrible (very slow air speed, no shieldgrabbing, traction). At least they balance each other for the most part.

nah, Luigi is more broken than MK, super saiyan 4 tier.

Ajna

Smash Apprentice
If Luigi is broken... ide hate to hear your opinion on MK..

he also has less priority than bowser in several instances.

I find that alot of his moves only have the priority to cancel, not punish. He also has enough weaknesses to make up for his strengths. Being defeated by luigi multiple times doesnt make him broken.

Player-1

Smash Legend
If Luigi is broken... ide hate to hear your opinion on MK..

he also has less priority than bowser in several instances.

I find that alot of his moves only have the priority to cancel, not punish. He also has enough weaknesses to make up for his strengths. Being defeated by luigi multiple times doesnt make him broken.
wtf are you talking about, MK sucks.

Icyo

Smash Ace
dont these **** asterisks make you feel like hippie or a ***** like that.

also type **** like boss ****ing does makes you a complete hippie *** mother ****er

Top Bottom