• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
allan why'd you get banned again? I'm sure the answer is a bunch of pages back but I don't feel like hunting that hard.
He didn't get banned. he went back to his old account because he decided to go back to melee.

(jk)

im lookin forward to playin some melee today

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I dont know if ima make PnT today. Mom is making me watch my brother and I dont know for how long.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Oh ****. Dina's here?
dude, I was watching Tallman play this poorly translated pokemon green game the other day, he handed me the controller, the first person I talk to calls me a ho. I was like, "THIS GAME JUST CALLED ME A HO!!"

:urg:

i mean i kno imma ho but when you got a pokemon game calling you that i think thats pretty bad....

:lick:

heytallman

CTALL
dude, I was watching Tallman play this poorly translated pokemon green game the other day, he handed me the controller, the first person I talk to calls me a ho. I was like, "THIS GAME JUST CALLED ME A HO!!"

:urg:

i mean i kno imma ho but when you got a pokemon game calling you that i think thats pretty bad....

:lick:
It knew she was playing, what can I say? She immediately handed me the controller back lol.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Zori

Smash Champion
Lol why where none of my good matches uploaded and you guys like 0-death gnes and you upload the one with the person who lives? I sence hard meat riding

Hard reads will be dealt to mr.p4 next time

WHAMBOoZLED

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
So I got TvC early.

WIFI SO GOOD.

Playing against people in japan = Playing against west coast in brawl.

yes. it is that good.

Regional is even better.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lol why where none of my good matches uploaded and you guys like 0-death gnes and you upload the one with the person who lives? I sence hard meat riding

Hard reads will be dealt to mr.p4 next time

WHAMBOoZLED
LOL which one did we 0-death Gnes in? The Pictochat one? Because I uploaded it, I just went to bed before it was finished.

I edited my video post.

Zori

Smash Champion
confirmed for phase

we have to do the same thing as last time, leave Saturday and then leave the venue at at 12

oh and im not driving :]

Gnes

Smash Master
confirmed for phase

we have to do the same thing as last time, leave Saturday and then leave the venue at at 12

oh and im not driving :]
Thank u zori...ill handle the driving, but i may need some relief at some point...dallas be far son...we need to plan our strategy this week zori

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Thank u zori...ill handle the driving, but i may need some relief at some point...dallas be far son...we need to plan our strategy this week zori
Game Plan
1) Leave to Dallas
2) Arrive at Dallas
3) Beat Dmg and Dphat
4) Beat Dphat in a MM
5) Knock him out of singles
6) Drive back to houston
7) Call Dphat and tell him how badly he got *****

(Basing your plan off of what happened after fs8 :()

Zori

Smash Champion
ok i lied, i don't wont to be a complete jerk and i will drive a little bit to give people breaks

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
dude, when my zelda beat your FALCO, the world understood. YOU CANY HANDLE MY LESBOT!

its WRAPPIN TIME, YA *****
Well actually, this is a stupid game and your gonna end up becoming a pedo and marrying Trela one day and possibly end up becoming the president and meet Sakurai and help develop a new SSB game but then you end up eating rotten pancakes and dieing from a heart attack.

It was on Lylat Criuse, ya rainbow trout *****.

TGM

Smash Lord
well Actually, This Is A Stupid Game And Your Gonna End Up Becoming A Pedo And Marrying Trela one Day And Possibly End Up Becoming The President And Meet Sakurai And Help Develop A New Ssb Game But Then You End Up Eating Rotten Pancakes And Dieing From A Heart Attack.

It Was On Lylat Criuse, Ya Rainbow Trout *****.

I Wish!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: my zelda MOLESTED your bird. EAT IT!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
kldtjiog 12:35 am
question

tallman31290 12:35 am
yessah?

do gay guys have an easier time pooping?

tallman31290 12:35 am
GET OUT

WAHAHAHAHA

tallman31290 12:36 am

Smoom77

Smash Master
Oh my gosh P4, RT looks exactly like that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told some people but they didn't believe me. :[

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
It's been ages since i've been here, and since I FINALLY own my own ride, I can actaully attend these local H-Town tourney's, by the date I can tell it will be a Saturday, hmm.. I guess i could give this a try, I'm a decent Bowser and Kirby player, holla at me if anyone is interested in challenging me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom