• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I never said anything about a great set lol I was just agreeing that it was an upset. All the other stuff is just stuff you guys/allan said >_>.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Yo. Who here in houston is picking up TvC: UAS? I pre-reserved my copy already and imma go pick it up on midnight release/morning release.

Looking for locals to play with offline incase Wifi has terribad netcode.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Yo. Who here in houston is picking up TvC: UAS? I pre-reserved my copy already and imma go pick it up on midnight release/morning release.

Looking for locals to play with offline incase Wifi has terribad netcode.
I'm actually not going to get it after all.

1.) I'd rather spend $54 dollars (including tax obv) on a tournament.
2.) I really don't have a lot of time to play ANOTHER game that I would get competitive in.
3.) I'm not even that big a fan of it.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I never said anything about a great set lol I was just agreeing that it was an upset. All the other stuff is just stuff you guys/allan said >_>.
(smirk)

i just like talkin to you idk y:dizzy:

EDIT: good **** tree

tvc is def a game you play only when you are at a friends house and he is the one who paid for it and he sucks at smash

or you have alot of money and a wii arcade stick because its absouletly unplayable on gc controller

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Semantics.

It means larry was expected to win, which is why it was an upset.

And Kalo, Larry Killed himself at like 0% IIRC, was outplaying chu the majority of the match, and had an entire stock lead at the end. He then killed himself at the end by airdodging.

Regardless of your semantic views, Chu beating larry was an upset.
This a few hundred times.

Though personally, my favorite set was Vex vs. Ally. Tore Ally's Meta Knight a new ******* to **** from.

Poetry in motion, you know?

CY

Smash Ace
I agree, I'm a fan of the heat, but I had to walk all around the campus in jeans and a shirt on. :(

if I could take my shirt off things would of been different!

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Sup people,

I got an email from airbrushking saying the next tourny is feb 6th. If somebody could kindly give me a ride i would love to play yall again I literally havent touched brawl since christmas day...

Anyways, hope y'all are all doing great!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well that's good to hear, actually.

So, anyone wanna wager, without actually looking for it, what Xyro banned himself for?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I bet you a chili dog if you go to HOBO that Allan got banned for trolling.

Lesbotharhar.

EDIT: MC so right. Pokemon Soul Silver March 14th Ohhhhbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy.

Any smashfests this weekend?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
P4, I'm calling you out. D3 vs. MK $100.

owait. . .

wrapped.
LOL $200 MM.
Falco vs MK.
Boom.

I bet you a chili dog if you go to HOBO that Allan got banned for trolling.

Lesbotharhar.

EDIT: MC so right. Pokemon Soul Silver March 14th Ohhhhbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy.

Any smashfests this weekend?
Go to PnT on Saturday. There's your fest.

And change your avy already. Christmas was a month ago. Not to mention that's my girl <_<

Suspect

Smash Hero
I'll still be playing Persona or Digital Devil Saga by that time :/

oh and Xyro gets banned more than me(including gamefaqs)

now thats saying something

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
You know I was sandbagging in those friendlies. I don't play that aggro against MK's. :D

rofl. I wish.

And the release date is the 14th right? Sometimes they change it to another day or week, it makes me sadface. Also, I will, don't worry, just send me a pic of another one of yo gurls.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
You know I was sandbagging in those friendlies. I don't play that aggro against MK's. :D

rofl. I wish.

And the release date is the 14th right? Sometimes they change it to another day or week, it makes me sadface. Also, I will, don't worry, just send me a pic of another one of yo gurls.
Lol I was sandbagging too. All those dumb mistakes I made, silly goose.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
tvc has a smaller scene than even blazblue....
Because the game hasnt even been released state-side. hurp derp.

It doesn't have Speed Racer, Samurai Pizza Cats, or Amerterasu.

**** TvC.

First 2 = Licensing Costs.
Amerterasu = A ****ing wolf like thing. how the **** would that work? even with Tekken that has animals, they're at least humanoid enough to fight.

On the + side, Yami is the final boss of TvC. ****ing easy *** boss though...

tl;dr - u mad

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yep yep, right now it's set for the 14th. Gamestop now offers a special figurine as a pre-order bonus: Ho-Oh for HG and Lugia for SS.

Velox

Smash Ace
Brawl sucks, you guys are gay. Seriously, you guys play brawl? It's obvious to all the hardcore melee players that that game is for clowns...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lol just another Melee troll.

I like Melee but it's people like that, that make it such a "snobby" game.

But it probably wouldn't be this way if Xyro didn't hate on Melee so much and troll their boards as well. >_>

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
First 2 = Licensing Costs.
Amerterasu = A ****ing wolf like thing. how the **** would that work? even with Tekken that has animals, they're at least humanoid enough to fight.

On the + side, Yami is the final boss of TvC. ****ing easy *** boss though...

tl;dr - u mad
First 2: That shouldn't have stopped them. Everyone ****ing loves Speed Racer and Samurai Pizza Cats.

Amerterasu: You got ****ing Ivysaur in Brawl.
Why is it so hard for people to wrap their little minds around playing as quadrupeds in fighting games?

Move set would be a cakewalk.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I didn't even know 64 even had a board

LOL.

That's probably why Xyro doesn't troll it. Because no one can find it.

If any of the smash games are deserving of the title of "Dead Game", it'd be 64.

No disrespect.

First 2: That shouldn't have stopped them. Everyone ****ing loves Speed Racer and Samurai Pizza Cats.

Amerterasu: You got ****ing Ivysaur in Brawl.
Why is it so hard for people to wrap their little minds around playing as quadrupeds in fighting games?

Move set would be a cakewalk.
1. lrn2bizness. licensing ***** games. super hard. even giants like Capcom who had to get on their knees to get this game stateside.

2. Smash is not a traditional fighter. The way the game works and even thinks is a lot more free-flowing and gives more room for characters, such as ivysaur. Quadrupeds would have to be retardedly gimmicky (more than recent sonic games) in order to function in traditional fighters. **** deviates so ridiculously far, it's unfathomable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom