• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
So.

Soul Silver or Heart Gold?

I'M GETTIN IT THE DAY IT COMES OUT ME AND ALLAN WERE TALKIN ABOUT WRAPPIN THE STORES WHEN THIS GAME COMES OUT WE DA BES DJ KHALED.

Soul Silver<333333

Smoom77

Smash Master
So.

I'M GETTIN IT THE DAY IT COMES OUT ME AND ALLAN WERE TALKIN ABOUT WRAPPIN THE STORES WHEN THIS GAME COMES OUT WE DA BES DJ KHALED.

Soul Silver<333333
I want to get both, but I'm not sure...

Allan...................wraps..........?

Imma preorder it cause I don't buy things on Sunday.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
lol Clayfighters

srs business

CvS2 is amazing tho.

K-groove Cammy Rock Blanka

This teams pretty broken XD especially K-groove Cammy and Blanka

Popertop

Smash Champion
why do you have to rain on everybody's parade?
nobody wants to hear that ****.

your gf/fiance isn't hot
bam

suck it

So what if you know.. 5 out of the top 6 that made money were MK players. Uh.. Diddy won and took 50% of the pot which = what those 5 players made COMBINED. Yeah I would understand if you know a MK won pound 4 but he didn't. On top of Mount MK a Diddy stands alone.
please get better at english, my eyes bleed everytime you post

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Smoomier 10:01 pm
I haven't gotten an infraction before

kldtjiog 10:01 pm
LOL

:]

i've got 3 right now

I need to go troll
I'll go ask rt

daaaang

My Smoomy is growing up. *tear*

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i dont get the zombie xyro thing

So.

Soul Silver<333333
**** Smogon. I hate that site.

Kailo, Zigsta, Magik, and I could make a better Pokemon website and dats the truff.

I want to get both, but I'm not sure...

Allan...................wraps..........?

Imma preorder it cause I don't buy things on Sunday.
pokemon gay,and i have Heart gold and soul silver,if you want to play them contact me and ill help you out cuz im legit even tho i hate the pokemon people

CvS2 is the best fighting game ever

just not the most popular >_>
u mad gay,nobody likes it cuz iori is in it and that kid ruins every game hes in

I play CvS2, second best fighter

and also a tournament for it takes 6 years to finish a 10 man bracket
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHi8MUVopVI&feature=related

This game isn't competitive.

End of story. Might as well play pro Monopoly.
legit

but... i like smogon

I play marvel as well, i think its the best fighting game ever
whats with all this gay pokemon talk...play a real game...

LIKE MARVEL

runaway hailstorm?

MSP?

jkjk, I love that game, and I really wanna get into it.

No one around me plays though
TYPHOON

oh btw if anyones wonderin about tvc me and sethlon were playin that **** like over a year ago and heres what i got from it

oh also when i was in cali i was in a tourney for it and i watched another tournament

3 buttons, one was assist,i forget the other 2 but i believe there was one attack button only and if not then the other button didnt really matter

unplayable with gc controller because there are diagonal inputs that do not register and register as srk input

ill use ryu as an example

A button does aerial kick , standing punch , crouching kick , hadoken , hurricane kick thing idk the name of, shorykun and etc

well

other than that the game is slow but could be slower i guess and the super meters fill up mega fast

the capcom characters are completely outclassed again just like mvc and the assist are pretty useless

if im not mistaken there are generally (in smash terms) you have a jab, a grab, a nair, a dtilt, and ftilt maybe, and your b moves (specials)

its really unrealistically bad but its uniquely bad and i dont personally like any of the characters but alot of people like megaman and etc

Magik0722

Smash Champion
oh btw if anyones wonderin about tvc me and sethlon were playin that **** like over a year ago and heres what i got from it

oh also when i was in cali i was in a tourney for it and i watched another tournament

3 buttons, one was assist,i forget the other 2 but i believe there was one attack button only and if not then the other button didnt really matter

unplayable with gc controller because there are diagonal inputs that do not register and register as srk input

ill use ryu as an example

A button does aerial kick , standing punch , crouching kick , hadoken , hurricane kick thing idk the name of, shorykun and etc

well

other than that the game is slow but could be slower i guess and the super meters fill up mega fast

the capcom characters are completely outclassed again just like mvc and the assist are pretty useless

if im not mistaken there are generally (in smash terms) you have a jab, a grab, a nair, a dtilt, and ftilt maybe, and your b moves (specials)

its really unrealistically bad but its uniquely bad and i dont personally like any of the characters but alot of people like megaman and etc
there are 3 attack buttons (light medium heavy) and assist and they all matter as they would in any other fighting game, every controller is usable and the GC reads inputs fine. Capcom is in no way outclassed, in fact i think tatsunoko is outclassed, they have karas sure but there are more stronger characters on the capcom side.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
**** Smogon. I hate that site.

Kailo, Zigsta, Magik, and I could make a better Pokemon website and dats the truff.
True that.

@Kuro--I'm getting HeartGold. Looking forward to testing out the Pokewalker. I'm probably gonna raise my spiky eared Pichu to level 100. :p

And Gnes...U MAD.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
ill never forget that night in bed with you before hobo 11

i offer a chance for you poke kids to play hg or ss and you dont take it lol, i dont blame you it got boring after like 40 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom