• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyrulint24

Smash Rookie
Hobo 17 :D cant wait. my first tournament, i look forward to being handed my *** on a golden platter with a sticky note that says "loll2play"
hey losing is good practice ; ]

Smoom77

Smash Master
Hey guys, this is official.

Smoomfestivity: This Saturday (for people that can't go to FS6, XD) 1:00.

You can bring a setup if you want, but I need to know in ADVANCE who is coming. I don't want to overwhelm my parents, lul.

And just friendlies. You have to leave by 6:30, I gotta be somewhere at 7:00.

So yeah, PM me if you want to come. :D

Edit: PM me also for address. I won't post it out in public.

http://xat.com/chat/room/37031718/

Do it, you know you want to.
Anyone else?

@ vorgy, Why not? :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I finally bought a computer. No more wiinet/borrowing my roommates computer all the time haha.

It's pretty nice too.

6 gig ram
Quad core processor
640 Gig Hard Drive..

mmm...

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
ololololooloollolooll

it's still a better sig

and if you wanna get technical about things, that isn't ABDK's sig either it's from Shoryuken forums. :p
That may be true. At least I asked to borry it/given to me. Im not NO THIEF:mad:

Edit: Updates on Votes

ABKftw 3

Jogftw 1

Everyone support this so I can hold the crown for the houston smashboards thread.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
ABKftw, because jog stole that sig from someone else. Way to be completely ****ing original, jog.
Don't be a player hater

since DeAngelo is using two gifs I figure I will too

edit:

DeAngelo your Marvel sig would be boss if it just had Guile thrusting his fist in the air saying "BISON" with flames around him.

cue Pop

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Don't be a player hater

since DeAngelo is using two gifs I figure I will too

edit:

DeAngelo your Marvel sig would be boss if it just had Guile thrusting his fist in the air saying "BISON" with flames around him.

cue Pop
Lol been tryin to get the guy who made the original sig to make me another but he be 2 busy:( Off to finding another sig maker. I got some Throwed ideas that will wreckshop but just need someone to make them....:urg:

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
Anyone from Houston going to Final smash 6 in San Antonio? I need a ride.. I'll even pay for some of the gas.

I really want to go to this event..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom