• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Doesn't Xyro have work on Friday? I assume he will be too tired to drive us. Have some respect for his schedule...driving 4+ hours after a long day of work would be asking too much. :ohwell:
i will do it anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will pick up razer at 4pm tomorrow and RT/Ozz by 5. Trela/sethlon will be 730-8pm. Then we go off to Nike20

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sweet, 5PM. Got it. PREPARE.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
im extremely hyped, first OOC
its REALLY funny.

my LAST ooc for melee was final smash 4(or was it 3?) and it was the BEST ooc exp ive ever had. And final smash 6 will be my last brawl ooc untill further notice. Odd

Smoom77

Smash Master
Hey guys, this is official.

Smoomfestivity: This Saturday (for people that can't go to FS6, XD) 1:00.

You can bring a setup if you want, but I need to know in ADVANCE who is coming. I don't want to overwhelm my parents, lul.

And just friendlies. You have to leave by 6:30, I gotta be somewhere at 7:00.

So yeah, PM me if you want to come. :D

Edit: PM me also for address. I won't post it out in public.

http://xat.com/chat/room/37031718/

Do it, you know you want to.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Mm, your in Katy though right?

****, wish I could go XD I doubt my bro would drive me there just to play for fun with some friends lol. You should have it at a building of some sort next time haha.

Also, Airbrush, mind posting link to the next PnT? I should be able to attend that, since HOBO's on my bro's weddin. ;[

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
O hai u guise! Long time no post, eh? Well, I just wanted to ask if the weekly PnT tourney is still happening this week. FS6 doesn't affect it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom