• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trela

Smash Lord
Allan told me that he hasn't found out where we are staying at (I think lol).

As long as it's not in a car, my mom SHOULD BE fine with me going. I already showed her where the Tournament is at, but she'll keep bringing up the housing subject. Once she says yes to the housing, I'm 100% going.

**** YEAH GET HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

=Trela=

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Allan told me that he hasn't found out where we are staying at (I think lol).

As long as it's not in a car, my mom SHOULD BE fine with me going. I already showed her where the Tournament is at, but she'll keep bringing up the housing subject. Once she says yes to the housing, I'm 100% going.

**** YEAH GET HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

=Trela=
Woot, hype! Trela if you do come, which you better, let get some team friendlies in. I miss teaming with a Lucario :(

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Wtf???? Does xyro not listen to me anymore? Our WHOLE car pool (XYRO, TRELA, razer, ozz, seth, and RT,) HAVE HOUSING. Thus we can leave friday and have housing for the whole weekend. aeinfkeawjrgnhelwkrgne;kjrng'lersngwek;rjdf

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Doesn't Xyro have work on Friday? I assume he will be too tired to drive us. Have some respect for his schedule...driving 4+ hours after a long day of work would be asking too much. :ohwell:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Doesn't Xyro have work on Friday? I assume he will be too tired to drive us. Have some respect for his schedule...driving 4+ hours after a long day of work would be asking too much. :ohwell:
Lol he still has time for a four hour nap if he wants to. Its all up to him really though.

And RT, this is why you need to be abused.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow Razer, way to think of yourself over Xyro. You try getting a job involving manual labor, working 8+ hours, then drive around Houston for about an hour to pick up everyone and then another 4+ to San Antonio, and THEN come back into this thread and tell me about it. :p

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Lol he still has time for a four hour nap if he wants to. Its all up to him really though.

And RT, this is why you need to be abused.
Wow Razer, way to think of yourself over Xyro. You try getting a job involving manual labor, working 8+ hours, then drive around Houston for about an hour to pick up everyone and then another 4+ to San Antonio, and THEN come back into this thread and tell me about it. :p
Wow RT, way to not read. And San Antonio = 3 hours. You new born panda you.

I've said repeatedly its all up to him.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well then, he does not want to leave tomorrow if he didn't say, "GUYS, GET READY I'LL TAKE YOU TOMORROW." Also, I doubt Xyro will be speeding over there, so probably around 4 hours if you include time to pick up everyone. Learn to think ahead, young one. :p

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
if i can get housing for me and trela on friday and saturday i will.

razer and jerm kinda axed that for me ad trela
Well then, he does not want to leave tomorrow if he didn't say, "GUYS, GET READY I'LL TAKE YOU TOMORROW." Also, I doubt Xyro will be speeding over there, so probably around 4 hours if you include time to pick up everyone. Learn to think ahead, young one. :p
In YO face Panda. Thats what I was basing it on. And maps say it only takes 3 hours. Thats without speeding. So yes 4 hours if you include picking up people. You did not clarify.

An elephant is bigger than the moon. Panda we will have a spanking lesson this weekend. You are invited.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Razer, it's okay, you'll just run away from friendly matches AGAIN. I mean, you always seem to avoid me, so I guess you're scared or something. I need to get Gnes to teach me how to EXPOSE you. :)

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Naa nobody said anything. I was thinking about doing a pre-genesis/evo tournament at pnt next week sat/ Depending on what everyone thinks and what would be the attendence.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Naa nobody said anything. I was thinking about doing a pre-genesis/evo tournament at pnt next week sat/ Depending on what everyone thinks and what would be the attendence.
I wish you or someone would put on a big tourney in July. 1v1, 2v2, and something else. The whole burrito. But not at PnT, the TVs and space are ****.

also

http://xat.com/chat/room/37031718/

do it guys

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I could still have a mini-smashfest out my house in July... but only about like... 8 people could come since our street is kind of small so there's not much room for lots of people to park.

*Hopes people would want to come*

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
PnT would be better since more than 8 people would go >_>
July 25 is the next Play N Trade tournament. Getting everyone ready for HOBOOOOOOOO 17. **** I cant wait. Im probably going to do 5$ venue 10$ entry like everyone wants me to do.

What do you think about the pre-genesis/evo tournament?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom