• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I wanna do low tier battle! but i don't have a was to fs5 and i work friday. And Xyro likes baby cakes.....

I wanna mm people in third strike any takers 5 buckedos and i will most likely loose but i love that game.

Hm Axxo if you see this come to my house so we can play brawl and practise this great waste of a game.:)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
so who is going to this final smash thing?
Beaumont will be going as well as some other Houston peeps. You can check the actual Final Smash thread for a list of expected attendees.

So...anything going on today? :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
RT, kown said he wants to drink station from 330 to 630. are you up for it? contact him. his number is on the front page.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I wanna do low tier battle! but i don't have a was to fs5 and i work friday. And Xyro likes baby cakes.....

I wanna mm people in third strike any takers 5 buckedos and i will most likely loose but i love that game.

Hm Axxo if you see this come to my house so we can play brawl and practise this great waste of a game.:)
When I went to Tomball only one guy actually knew what he was doing in third strike and I played like 4 or 5 people.....

I think it was flip or razer.... think he was asian with spikey hair.

Dojo

Smash Champion
No clue, when I first heard about it I was like wtf, get out. But idk he's like 14 with a nunchuk and probably the 2nd best player in Houston, as of now. Kids whack.

<3 Hood

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
When do you guys plan on doing hobo 14? I dont want it to interfere with the Philadelphia tourney..

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
When do you guys plan on doing hobo 14? I dont want it to interfere with the Philadelphia tourney..
From my understanding, it might be near the beginning of Feb, but Stiltz hasn't said anything official as of yet. From what I did hear, there will be more time to finish everything as opposed to what happened last time. :)

Sudai

Stuff here
Razer tweaks the controls like -****- when he uses his nunchuck. He carries around a GCC as well, but he doesn't use it to play. He plug it in to the slots so he can get to slot 4! LOL. <3 Razer.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Everyone should just challenge Razer to wrestling matches for the 4th slot. His pre-pubescent body should ensure that we always get it!

Popertop

Smash Champion
When I went to Tomball only one guy actually knew what he was doing in third strike and I played like 4 or 5 people.....

I think it was flip or razer.... think he was asian with spikey hair.
so just because I've never fought Elena before and I don't know what the hell she does I'm a scrub? cool.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
I come back from finger painting and I hear hate?

</3

Nunchuck for life son.

PS: It doesn't hel snake lol.
well if it is easier for you it must help in some way. But oh well thats just what i heard. Only other controller i can see my self playing with is the classic controller

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
"I beat everyone."

Lol

Too good. :)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
So, any houston people going to FS5 that have extra room in the car? Me/hiza/wemp suddenly have no transportation T_T

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Some Scrub who shouldn't have got interviewed, because Gnes won that tournament, and this guy got 2nd. He spams tilts with Snake. I like how he said he's only afraid of Gnes even though i destroy his poop face. I love fighting snakes, just not razers :o
I love fighting Snakes.
I really need to play Razer's...

Esca

Smash Champion
Some Scrub who shouldn't have got interviewed, because Gnes won that tournament, and this guy got 2nd. He spams tilts with Snake. I like how he said he's only afraid of Gnes even though i destroy his poop face. I love fighting snakes, just not razers :o
Ozz, 20 dollar mm my Ice Climbers.

Santi

Smash Lord

Awwww did someone get bit by the jealoussyyy bugg :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Don't try to take the easy route and play against falco, which is like a 70-30 matchup.

5$ my marth vs your IC
Aw dude, Falco ***** them, just camp the entire match.

Esca, $20 MM my Falco vs ur IC's. Deal?

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
haha thats funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom