• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yessir... I'll probably chug the whole thing throughout the tournament to keep me going XD
You'll need to pull off some espionage action or something. Hylian had to take his 3 Liter DP outside at Gamelot #4.

Unless you pull some amazing maneuver out of your arse, you're gonna have to chug it outside.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'll bring a tremendous jacket... or punch that guy in both eyes so he can't see. It's not like the parking lot is really far from the store XD What do I have to do to get on your hitlist Espy? </3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Low tier is fun. Pokemon Trainer and Lucas are too good. I should play them more...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You guys are all pansies. I've taken up the King of Evil since no one else seems to rep him. He's the true man of Smash Bros. He doesn't even deem his opponents worthy enough for him to use his sword OR run.

EDIT: Sudai... if Esca bails you want to have a $5 MM Ganon vs Link?

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai... if Esca bails you want to have a $5 MM Ganon vs Link?
I'm all over that.

Ruthless, just saying, if you think you can beat people's mains with a low tier, free money, right? :p I'll do lowtier friendlies with you. If you beat those hard enough, you can see my top tiers? I'd feel bad otherwise. A gimping machine vs Low Tiers is just bad..since most low tiers have horribad recovery.

Lee...**** straight I'm a Tangela and you're a Farfetch'd!!

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
Thats funny, those are my low tier mains.

I beat everyones high tier characters with them also >_>
@Sudai-I didnt say i think i can beat everyones high tier mains. What i basically was saying "Hell...i beat alot of people using high tier characters using them"

Edit- Ask suspect, he might MM you he plays with basically the whole cast, especially Pokemon Trainer. :)

Sudai

Stuff here
Nah, despite what my sig may indicate, I'm not MM happy.

Actually, looking at my sig, I already have a MM with Suspect. lol.

Well, what do you know? :p

That $40 one with Error is just because he was making a lot of outlandish claims to how good he is (how he should be on the TPR, in the texas crew, ect ect)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll bring a tremendous jacket... or punch that guy in both eyes so he can't see. It's not like the parking lot is really far from the store XD What do I have to do to get on your hitlist Espy? </3
My hitlist is just the old Texas Power Rankings.

When the TPR is updated, and if you're on it, you're on my hitlist.
XD

Don't worry though, your Wario is someone I'm targeting. Playing against Popertop's Wario at Tomball gave me some good insight into that matchup...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lolol kbai
You know what I want.
Falcon vs Link HELL YEAH

And Espy, I still gotta show you some things about the matchup that might help sonic.

edit: I just bought that game today wtf
Sounds good. I can do the same likewise.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
RT, my ness vs your lucas or PT, $5 MM. :D
Er, um, I've only played them for a few hours. A MM would be a terrible idea. <_<

But still, I would like to learn a low tier. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
RT! learn a low tier. low tier teams was so fun the past 2 days. me and stiltz are the ebst low tier team EVER!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, too bad you kept shooting a Charge Shot at Stiltz for no reason. But then again, a Charge Shot keeps your partner in line.

Or maybe you do it because you secretly hate him from previous matches. ;)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
NO! ive never been good at teams....in melee or brawl. but now that ive teamed with stiltz, we start DECIMATING, evn if i shot him! AWESOME! im gonna go to his house more and more and ill work on not shooting him.

me and stiltz continue the offer of 10$MM anybodies low tier team VS ours. F and G rank only

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Team Rock Smashin' Ganon vs Xyro Legs. Sounds funny. :)

Esca

Smash Champion
Me too man. Me too. I have some really weird things that I've learned, ask noah.

And Gnes, nobody cares. Single naner lock doesnt work, not on us Beaumont boys, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom