• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Eh, Gnes can pretty much play anyone. He just doesn't because...some characters reeeeeeeeeeeeally suck, lol. In reality, he is too good and breaks the game quite frequently. :)

Popertop

Smash Champion
Did you think I was serious?
Wow, no one can joke except Xyro.

Srsly is anyone playing today?

And if you wanna see someone break a game watch me play 3S

CY

Smash Ace
On the first part of the journey
I was looking for all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
And the sky with no clouds
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
But the air was full of sound

Ive been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
cause there aint no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm guessing nothing is going on today. Oh well. :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Is esca coming? I need to know ****it! XD

Also, DMG and I have a WRECKING Ganon/Falcon team, no lies. Don't know if he'd be up for putting money on the line, but we'd gladly challenge other low tier teams :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Also, DMG and I have a WRECKING Ganon/Falcon team, no lies. Don't know if he'd be up for putting money on the line, but we'd gladly challenge other low tier teams :D
Lol. I would not be willing to put money on the line.

I will however challenge anyone to a Falcon Ditto MM. I will also accept any shaved legs matches, any "Ur mom is a Half Korean, Half Puertorican gay man with aids, herpes, 2 di**s, 5 whebos, and horrible sideburns " MM's, any Suit matches (including trash bags), and any MM's vs my Wario.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
...... but i live next to a fire station and a police checkpoint,,,,,

,,, agh nagh i will challenge you to a large drink match if i go to a hobo ever again,,, winner gets a free large drink or anything equal to a large drinks value does that sound good?

At SEE. WHY.
see why it's ok though because techno is amazing and trance and house and retro and electro and dance and disco and hard style and hardcore and break b
eat and synth music

GO TO CHAT ROOM PLZ!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I challenge Hylian to a housing crews MM!!!
(J.k.)

O_o I went to the store yesterday and do you know what cancer-curing candy I found? Core-flavored skittles that have a core that has one taste but the shell is a different ones (Strawberry watermelon ftw).

-thinks Sudai should buy some-

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Oh yeah those are omega godly addictive .MMMMMMM skittles of doom!

jowii go to the chat room on the first page of thise thread plz:(

Gnes

Smash Master
Diddy tricks are the shiz!!!

Is anyone playing tommorrow...we should...i cant have people at my house for that long however...

RT...im glad to see u got home without killing any sweet bunny rabbits...thanks :)

Me and stiltz had a dance off...he won :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gner, teach me Diddy tricks tomorrow! Or show me how to get past them, lolz. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I wun pleh tomorrow.

ANd I wasn't kidding about Gnes not having balls because he dropped link.
Srsly.
Why the **** would anyone play Link? What a horrible character :/. He's not even fun and has sucked in every smash game.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Why the **** would anyone play Link? What a horrible character :/. He's not even fun and has sucked in every smash game.

Why the **** would anyone play G&W? What a horrible character :/. He's not even fun and is the most simplistic in playstyle of any character. He hasn't even been in any games since 1982. He wasn't in any ACTUAL games at all, and they only put him in as a reference to throwback handhelds. He's also broken. :laugh: :laugh:

See Hylian? I can do it too.
And I play Link because he's ****ing badass, you douchebag ****-*** *****.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why the **** would anyone play G&W? What a horrible character :/. He's not even fun and is the most simplistic in playstyle of any character. He hasn't even been in any games since 1982. He wasn't in any ACTUAL games at all, and they only put him in as a reference to throwback handhelds. He's also broken. :laugh: :laugh:

See Hylian? I can do it too.
And I play Link because he's ****ing badass, you douchebag ****-*** *****.
My post was supposed to be funny, because my name is Hylian and I have a Link avatar but I guess even the slightest irony flys over your head :p.

Seriously LOL.

Edit: And I agree that GW is simplistic...that's why I play so many other characters lmao.

Popertop

Smash Champion
My post was supposed to be funny, because my name is Hylian and I have a Link avatar but I guess even the slightest irony flys over your head :p.

Seriously LOL.

Edit: And I agree that GW is simplistic...that's why I play so many other characters lmao.
silly Hylian, internet sarcasm is for fat guys in basements
and it is always phail

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
silly Hylian, internet sarcasm is for fat guys in basements
and it is always phail
Yeah, because I'm really fat and live in a basement lmfao.

Seriously though my name is HYLIAN and I have a LINK avatar. I thought it would be pretty obvious all things considered.

CY: There was no DP in that fridge.

Fail.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Wow, been awhile since I checked this thread. I'll definitely be going to HOBO 14, cuz I haven't gone to one in about 2 months...:urg:

Mah :link2: is bettah than evah! :bee: I've gotten pretty good at bombsmashing, and I came up with a playstyle based around it, so i can make ppl feel all insecure no matter where they are :p and yes, it works, even better than my old one ;) though I still use my old playstyle against some chars, it just works better against 'em. I wanna try out my anti-:falco: skillz at a tourney as well, so ima go to this next coming PnT monthly. Does ne1 kno if more ppl are showing up to those, btw? :confused:

Btw, to BlueJ, umm i still needa play ya xD I'll show up to a weekly if i can, otherwise I hope to see ya at t3h monthly. :chuckle:

Oh, and to Hylian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axAlRO5T6R0
:link2: is smexy pwnage IMO. Yes, he is low tier trash, especially in the wrong hands. When you unleash his massive arsenal of techniques, however, he becomes something different entirely. Tahts why I paly wit him on teh barlws. :grin:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Screw 10. 20 dollars, me and take vs you and stiltz. Rock Smash and Ganon vs you two homos.
so i take that your willing to throw down 20$? Charizard/Ganon vs Samus/Mario? Accepted.

me and gea will **** u all

THE END

THE END

THE END

Single naner lock ftw
so double ness vs Samus/mario? accepted

ganon and falcon vs samus and mario? accepted.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Wow, been awhile since I checked this thread. I'll definitely be going to HOBO 14, cuz I haven't gone to one in about 2 months...:urg:

Mah :link2: is bettah than evah! :bee: I've gotten pretty good at bombsmashing, and I came up with a playstyle based around it, so i can make ppl feel all insecure no matter where they are :p and yes, it works, even better than my old one ;) though I still use my old playstyle against some chars, it just works better against 'em. I wanna try out my anti-:falco: skillz at a tourney as well, so ima go to this next coming PnT monthly. Does ne1 kno if more ppl are showing up to those, btw? :confused:

Btw, to BlueJ, umm i still needa play ya xD I'll show up to a weekly if i can, otherwise I hope to see ya at t3h monthlee. :chuckle:

Oh, and to Hylian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axAlRO5T6R0
:link2: is smexy pwnage IMO. Yes, he is low tier trash, especially in the wrong hands. When you unleash his massive arsenal of techniques, however, he becomes something different entirely. Tahts why I paly wit him on teh barlws. :grin:
Hmm, I think a few more people might be going ding ding. WIN this one! so you can go to the finals thing and play the other winners at the end of the series. I'll be at the next one, san antonio this week.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Diddy tricks are the shiz!!!

Is anyone playing tommorrow...we should...i cant have people at my house for that long however...

RT...im glad to see u got home without killing any sweet bunny rabbits...thanks :)

Me and stiltz had a dance off...he won :(
I didn't know we were dancing against each other. I thought we were dancing together. :)

i did? Tudor is trash so i guess it doesnt matter in the long run.

anybody else wanna lose in low tier teams? line em up ladies!!!!
*Plans training sessions with Allan.*

Seriously though, we got to do something about your charge shots always hitting me. ~_~

Esca

Smash Champion
First thing's first, Xyro, I hope your ready to get smashed in teams. he's 3 characters, and I'm ganon. GANON!

Can't beat that combo son.

Rock smash into dair= toooooo sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom