• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So, any houston people going to FS5 that have extra room in the car? Me/hiza/wemp suddenly have no transportation T_T
Sethlon, there is someone named ADMJP who should also be going. Talk to him. He's from Austin, but he's here for the break. You can find him hanging around both threads. :)

We're playing SMASH tomorrow at the DRINK STATION at 10AM

Everybody bring setups.
Roger that. :)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
melee1 said it was a 90-10 matchup, the whole falco/IC boards agree falco gets *****, my grandparents say falco gets ***** etc etc

Dmg man my falcon vs your ganon 5$ accepted.

oh and the whole banned thing, i think its just a joke, and that "Banned" thing is a picture they screenshotted and used for their avatar.
I still think if you get Falco to camp the entire match that he wins. I mean, IC's can't hit him from long range, and he can reset the position in close range, and they can't just sit there will lasers everywhere, so they pretty much lose out on time IMO.

And yes, Falcon vs Ganon will be nice. :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No, I just blinked too soon. :p

Seriously though, that pic gets trippy when you see people with it and they are still typing lol.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I still think if you get Falco to camp the entire match that he wins. I mean, IC's can't hit him from long range, and he can reset the position in close range, and they can't just sit there will lasers everywhere, so they pretty much lose out on time IMO.

And yes, Falcon vs Ganon will be nice. :)
wow, camping is the metagame now?
awesome, all these games will be so fun to watch, and interesting.
I will probably be on the edge of my seat for 98% of the games wondering who
will camp better, and getting excited when someone camps better than the other person.
Oh man, I can't wait to watch all these exciting games, jeez.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DMG, $5 Link v Ganon?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
wow, camping is the metagame now?
awesome, all these games will be so fun to watch, and interesting.
I will probably be on the edge of my seat for 98% of the games wondering who
will camp better, and getting excited when someone camps better than the other person.
Oh man, I can't wait to watch all these exciting games, jeez.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DMG, $5 Link v Ganon?
Watch what happens when I camp... WITH WARIO!!! :0

I accept, my Ganon is gonna get a lot of action at this tourney. :)

@Dojo:

It's a gay matchup, but Falco wins with camping. It gets boring.... fast lol, but they aren't exactly approaching masters.

Dojo

Smash Champion
What about dinner with...

Edit:
Even then it's rough. Camping isn't impossible to get around. One slip is all it takes, and it's a promised stock. Even then decent mindgames, or even a freaking trip can screw you. Attempting to win the match with just lasers and phantasm is ridiculously hard. XD

Half the reason Falco is as good as he is, is because of his starting grabs to combos. Any good one can combo it up to about 60% on most characters. From there you can do some camp and punish stuff and his kill options aren't that bad. But they take away almost every aspect of that.

Esca

Smash Champion
Ozz, lol okay. Your marth vs my IC's. Even better for me than falco.

DMG, do you realize who I play against 24-7? CY. Have you seen him play Falco? Okay then. My IC's vs your Falco 20 dollars, lol.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
so far i got for hobo 14

my falcon vs dmgs ganon = 5$ and should be recorded
my falcon vs esca's ZSS = 5$
my falcon vs poptops link = 5$

Esca

Smash Champion
Infinity, your like 40, you should be teaching kids, not trashing them. What a ****ing idiot.

CY is a far better falco than DMG, mostly because CY has mained him throughout Brawl, or maybe it's because DMG doesn't play a good Falco. And DMG plans on camping the match-up. CY camps more than Steve Erwin did, and I can over-come that. It's not very hard.

Just for the record, it actually takes skill to camp with Falco, infinity. Would you like to mm also, your Falco vs my IC's? Or are you gonna go hide in your corner like the nostalgic hermit you are?

Don't talk ****, or better yet, do talk ****, because I live for this.

Edit: Just incase, Falco is a completely different character than Wario is, so you can't airdodge your way out of everything.

Edit2: Did anyone else remember Lee calling his Starbucks a dumb **** at my fest? lOlololoLolol

Edit3: And Infinity, just because I'm from Beaumont means I'm ****-talking?

BEAUMONT OFFICIALLY CHALLENGES North Richland Hills TO A 40 YEAR OLD WEIRD ******* MATCH.

Rules are: The two 40 year old *******s fight, winner gets their life, and loser gets their life taken by takeurlife.

CY

Smash Ace
He's from Beaumont. He probably wasn't being sarcastic and was most likely just **** talking.

On the bright side, I'm still laughing about the idea of CY being anywhere near DMG's level. :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
pretty sure he was talking about falco skill level, so yeah get out please. go jack off to meta knight or some old mario game. you rely on MK to win, and i can 100% say you can't use any other character. my MK is right up there with your MK, prove me wrong.

i'm playing DMG at tourney so we'll see how that goes anyway. DMG, the falco IC matchup isn't as simple as you make it out to be, btw.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Infinity, your like 40, you should be teaching kids, not trashing them. What a ****ing idiot.

CY is a far better falco than DMG, mostly because CY has mained him throughout Brawl, or maybe it's because DMG doesn't play a good Falco. And DMG plans on camping the match-up. CY camps more than Steve Erwin did, and I can over-come that. It's not very hard.
I'm pretty sure no one has seen me play as Falco, most people probably don't even know that I can play as Diddy, Olimar, Snake, Pit, Lucario, G&W, Dedede, IC's, etc.

Unless you can truly infinite (and even then you will still have issues), then you are gonna have problems (normal Dthrow to Fair to Ice Block is not going to work).

Esca

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure no one has seen me play as Falco, most people probably don't even know that I can play as Diddy, Olimar, Snake, Pit, Lucario, G&W, Dedede, IC's, etc.

Unless you can truly infinite (and even then you will still have issues), then you are gonna have problems (normal Dthrow to Fair to Ice Block is not going to work).
Really? That won't work? I'm positive it can work until 52%, then you can tech...in which case I'll just mix it up a ****load, fthrowing, dthrow to pivot grab, whatever it takes, just...good luck man.

And I'm pretty sure CY is better than you, so...uh.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
lmao, CALLED IT!

And I love how I'm in my early 20s and people keep calling me old. You guys are ********, lol. You guys aren't even old enough to party yet and you're trying to make fun of me. How's the 6th grade working out for you Esca? xD

Oh, and if you're going to talk **** Esca, then man up and play me dude. Unless, of course, you're scared of playing me in a real match...

Edit - L M F A O @ CY!!! I <3 you dude.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Um. just saying Dmg doesn't need airdodging. He is a genius at this game and flat out *****. not to put you down cy but Metaknight is a lot harder character to play than falco. Falco is wayyyy too easy and its stupid. Metaknight is one of the hardest characters to play correctly IMO. I'm absolutely sure DMG is beast with any character, and i can tell that just by his ability to adapt and actually mix things up. But Cy you have no room to talk whatsoever about the fact that Infinity plays MK. You play FALCO. Shoot some f8cking lasers and chaingrab big whoop.

Esca

Smash Champion
lmao, CALLED IT!

And I love how I'm in my early 20s and people keep calling me old. You guys are ********, lol. You guys aren't even old enough to party yet and you're trying to make fun of me. How's the 6th grade working out for you Esca? xD

Oh, and if you're going to talk ****, then man up and play me dude. Unless, of course, you're scared of playing me in a real match...

Edit - L M F A O @ CY!!! I <3 you dude.
Wow, so you CAN count. 17, almost 18= 6th grade. Got it. Your such a good teacher baby. And not old enough to party? Sad thing is, I've got more ***** than you have students, son. So sit down and take some notes brother, or better yet, accept my challenge?

You've been served.

Edit: Lee. Seriously, Infinity got banned for stalling, so I'm pretty sure CY's meta is up to par with that ****. Hell, I'm sure I can do a terrible job at planking also. Prove me wrong.

You guys are right. This does take true skill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb-G8QfqwEM

CY

Smash Ace
Um. just saying Dmg doesn't need airdodging. He is a genius at this game and flat out *****. not to put you down cy but Metaknight is a lot harder character to play than falco. Falco is wayyyy too easy and its stupid. Metaknight is one of the hardest characters to play correctly IMO. I'm absolutely sure DMG is beast with any character, and i can tell that just by his ability to adapt and actually mix things up. But Cy you have no room to talk whatsoever about the fact that Infinity plays MK. You play FALCO. Shoot some f8cking lasers and chaingrab big whoop.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i like you lee but that was a pretty funny statement. it's more than shooting lasers and grabbing, but ok. MK is all about B spam and dsmash OMG SO hard. see i can do the same thing. :) i'm pretty sure i heard hylian say falco is a pretty hard person to pick up efficiently, but w/e i honestly don't care ahaaaa. also lee, you play falco so don't criticize me for playing falco, please.

infinity, you're old LOL. when i'm that age i won't be near a videogame forum. i'm 18 btw

heytallman

CTALL
Guys guys guys, it's ok. I can still beat any of you at Pokemon, so why argue any more.

And lol @ DMG "I don't know if anyone knows I play [lists random characters], G&W, [lists a few more]" I really hope you weren't trying to keep you playing G&W a secret. 'Cause everyone knows about that one. Most of the other characters I didn't know about though.

BET U GUISE DIDNT NO I PALY GANNON LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

edit: Did Esca just say "accept my challenge" when Infinity is the one who posted the challenge to Esca a few posts before? lol I love you guys.

edit2: I think this is now long enough for me to put my sig up. HUZZAH!!!!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Dude I get more action in my little finger than you'll ever get, lmao.

17 whole years? Somebody get this baby his ****in pacifier, maybe then this little ***** will stop crying.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Guys guys guys, it's ok. I can still beat any of you at Pokemon, so why argue any more.

And lol @ DMG "I don't know if anyone knows I play [lists random characters], G&W, [lists a few more]" I really hope you weren't trying to keep you playing G&W a secret. 'Cause everyone knows about that one. Most of the other characters I didn't know about though.

BET U GUISE DIDNT NO I PALY GANNON LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

edit: Did Esca just say "accept my challenge" when Infinity is the one who posted the challenge to Esca a few posts before? lol I love you guys.

edit2: I think this is now long enough for me to put my sig up. HUZZAH!!!!
I can maybe go even with you in Pokemon, given the proper time to EV train, fish for good IV's, and get them to level 100. But yeah everyone else you would **** :0

Lol I don't care about keeping my characters secret, I usually only call a double blind if I face someone else who has a lot of CP characters and would pretty much never settle on one single character after I pick.

And no one would ever guess that I can play as Ganon and CF. Ever.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
dude mk is not all about b spam and dsmash thats so stupid. you must be playing some trash mk's.

CY falco is NOT one of my mains. I picked falco bc i got tired of fighting yours because its so stupid. I wanted to show you how easy it is to do good if i just chaingrab and shoot lasers.

CY

Smash Ace
Dude I get more action in my little finger than you'll ever get, lmao.

17 whole years? Somebody get this baby his ****in pacifier, maybe then this little ***** will stop crying.
**** so what's your secret bro? is it that large collection of videogames stashed everywhere, videogame posters everywhere, pale white skin, or that receding hairline you have? all of those are good qualities to pick up women, i think.

edit for lee- dude it was a joke, saying falco is just lasers and CG, so MK is just dsmash and bspam right right. i can literally WIN with falco by just lasering the whole time and CGing until 999%, it really works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom