• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
Yeha, infinity, I'm sure your awesome hair gets you all the ladies? I bet you drive one of those big white vans to? Sit out in the parking lot after school? I know that. And I'm sure your little finger gets more action, because you have to jack off with it.

Edit: it HAS to be the hair, or the creepy smile like thing.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
dude mk is not all about b spam and dsmash thats so stupid. you must be playing some trash mk's.
And tilts! You forgot tilts! :D

This thread makes me laugh. :)

<3 everyone.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
every single character is hard to play at a high competitive level. why bring down other characters.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211817

i see falco listed many times by different people for one of the hardest characters to play in the game. i see MK for one of the easiest. hmmmmmmmm

yea whatever. this thread is getting pretty stupid.

And I'm sure your little finger gets more action, because you have to jack off with it.
Ok this fight is over. GG

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
God, I hate it when people jump in this game. I mean, wtf, spam jumping more guys. Way to use something that is broken.

<3 :)

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I actually will just agree with M2k.

Mk is easy to Spam with, but not to succeed.
Falco is just aggravating to fight and is extremely campy with lasers, phantasm, and cg'ing.

I don't play Falco and i have a really good Falco. This is stupid.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
lmao @ two 18 year old kids trying to **** talk my personal life. You guys can keep thinking you can compete, I'll just go home tonight and completely forget about you while I **** my woman xD

I'm going back to ignoring this joke of a thread.

Also, Lee and Mew2King are both really smart and know this game in and out and you guys are going to try and say they're wrong?

This is hilarious.

CY

Smash Ace
lol @ m2k coming in here. and it's pointless ozz, no even need to argue about falco they will just say he's the easiest character while MK is the hardest.

yeah infinity, i'm sure you're going to go **** your woman now, probably a blow up doll. the only ****ing woman i could see interested in you is a goth type girl, you're just way too weird for anything else. seriously, who the **** would be interested in you, a girl you met over a MMO? you can't brag about your amazing speed runs on a game that came out in 1995, or your amazing video game collection to a normal girl.

Esca

Smash Champion
Infinity, I'm secretly super envious of you.

Not only would I like to be 50 playing this awesome game, but I'd love to be playing it just like you. When I grow up, I want to be a teacher. But not just any teacher, a teacher that has nothing better to do than argue with two 18 year old kids. I suck so bad at succeeding in life, that I try to in this awesome game, but I'm really not even good in doing so, I just pick a top-tier character to try to beat kids. When I win, I will feel great about myself, because I'm better than my opponent. Because it completely takes skill to win like I will win.

If only I would've been born in 1950, I could be as aspiring and good as you. If only. <3

Edit: I'm just kidding infinity, you play completely legit, and your not bad at all.

TEHE.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
Falco is easy, all i had to do is watch a few videos (not even practice with him) and i have beat some of S.A's top people with him Except espy and kprime. I have not even tried falco on them yet. I dont even main him.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Uh, M2K and Lee do know a lot about the game, but when they say Falco is gais omg chaingrab lasers etc etc it shows me they don't know much about Falco. For example, does Metaknight ever have to worry about recovering? no. Against a good player who edgeguards efficiently, you have to mindgame your opponent just to get back onto the stage with Falco. Falco is easy to pick up because of his CGs and lasers, but definetly gets harder to use in high tournament play.

Why do you think Sethlon once thought of dropping Falco? He said he likes MK or something. i dont know i might be wrong, it was a long time ago. Its hard to stick with the bird.
Another thing besides recovering, MK has no extremely hard matchups. Falco does (ICs, Marth)
Can MK get 0-death'd? No.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Wow....rofl.

Infinity talks heavly down to 18 year olds....I wonder what would he say to me :(

This will just make the MM at FS5 all the more juicier ^__^

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow....rofl.

Infinity talks heavly down to 18 year olds....I wonder what would he say to me :(

This will just make the MM at FS5 all the more juicier ^__^
I'm going to punch you on the playground and steal your lunch money. Although, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to be going to a playground in North Houston. :ohwell:

That UlitmateRazer, he's a cool guy. Is only 6, and plays Snake. :)

CY

Smash Ace
i know i'm envious of infinity, he is a big swingin' ****. he makes this amazing face when he is playing this game, i'm sure you guys are familiar with it. i think it makes him play better, but it makes him look like he has tourettes. anywho, i'm going to record it and put it on the internet so we can all improve and be like infinity.

Esca

Smash Champion
wow @ comparing falco to MK. Falco is much, much stupider and less fun to play against than MK, and also far easier to use.
So, M2K, you're saying, since Falco is less fun to play than MK, means he's worse. Wow, and this is the best player in the U.S. guys.

Esca

Smash Champion
He is. <3 CY.

Also, everyone please stop cussing. I forgot Razer was here.

Edit: So much for ignoring your thread, huh infi? Shouldn't you be ****ing your woman?

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I don't even know what to say but wow. I actually know Falco inside and out and this is a debate that won't stop. Falco is boring, simple, and too easy to pick up effectively.

Edit. i'm leaving this stupid discussion. peace

CY

Smash Ace
falco has bad match up's with marth, IC, g&w, kirby, MK is debatable.

MK has no bad match ups, maybe a couple even ones, but he can handle pretty much every character and stage pretty easily. he can also recover from anything, while falco can get gimped if he isn't careful. at low level, sure falco is easy to **** and do good with, but at higher level falco has it much worse than MK ever will.

if falco is so easy guys, play him in tourney and see how you do. i mean you should do fine and all, he is just as good as your other characters right? just CG and laser and you will take down the tourney for sure.

infinity can probably beat mario in like 5 minutes, he is a ****ing badass. he has girls all over his ****.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I don't even know what to say but wow. I actually know Falco inside and out and this is a debate that won't stop. Falco is boring, simple, and too easy to pick up effectively.

not my point. im proving that falco is harder to use then mk at high tourney play. oh wait i already did

beaumontian rapesauce

Esca

Smash Champion
falco has bad match up's with marth, IC, g&w, kirby, MK is debatable.

MK has no bad match ups, maybe a couple even ones, but he can handle pretty much every character and stage pretty easily. he can also recover from anything, while falco can get gimped if he isn't careful. at low level, sure falco is easy to **** and do good with, but at higher level falco has it much worse than MK ever will.

if falco is so easy guys, play him in tourney and see how you do. i mean you should do fine and all, he is just as good as your other characters right? just CG and laser and you will take down the tourney for sure.

infinity can probably beat mario in like 5 minutes, he is a ****ing badass. he has girls all over his ****.
GTFO, everyone.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

Come back Lee, I love you!!!

:(

*cries in corner*

Anyways, don't forget Drink Station tomorrow peoplez, since I think that info has been buried away by now, lol. :)

Gea

Smash Master
This discussion is stupid. The MK users are saying their character has more options and thus is harder to perfect and play at the current metagame level, while going on to say Falco's metagame is easier to pick up since it boils down to chainthrow and lasers.

Falco users are saying you're oversimplifying the issue but also saying that Falco is harder to pick up because he isn't as good of a character as MK.

Personally I think you're both arguing different things.

Edit: SIMNOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom