• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Xyro got banned, eh? Heh, what'd he do..? I don't feel like reading 50+ pages of probable bleh.

Sorry, I'm not on more on the boards guys... My life keeps getting in the way, cho. Stupid day life. And I try so hard to smother it with video games too, che.

Let's see...

Stiltz: check to see that everything is correct: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3301
Email/call me if you need to. I'm here to help.

Whobo 1: (the W stands for World) http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3302

I'll post more in a few days... Got essays to write and monologues to memorize, grrr.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Xyro got banned, eh? Heh, what'd he do..? I don't feel like reading 50+ pages of probable bleh.

Sorry, I'm not on more on the boards guys... My life keeps getting in the way, cho. Stupid day life. And I try so hard to smother it with video games too, che.

Let's see...

Stiltz: check to see that everything is correct: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3301
Email/call me if you need to. I'm here to help.

Whobo 1: (the W stands for World) http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3302

I'll post more in a few days... Got essays to write and monologues to memorize, grrr.
Dugfinn!!!

My sigggggg!!!!

:).

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Dugfinn!!!
My sigggggg!!!!
:).
That's right! I have it too! I'm on school computers right now so I can't send it and I'm not getting home until about 11:30 pm (blast you late night sound and cue checks!), so I'll try emailing it to you when I get back (if I don't forget and pass out from exhaustion, heh heh).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why not just uh..PM it to me? o.O

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I could probably house a couple of people for HOBO 12, but keep in mind there will be a crying baby every now and then. She'll be upstairs with her mommy though. I could probably keep 3 or 4 people. I have 1 big sleeper sofa bed and 1 twin sized matress. I still have to ask the mommy if she's ok with it though.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
omg its been a long time since ive been here.....i need to get back in the game so whenever anyone wants to do some friendlies hit me up the new # is 713-694-1148. kage if you see this we are going to be playing melee and brawl at the library thingy(mainly melee =) ) so swing by and anyone else who would like to play.
Another link in Houston!? YAAY, THR33LINKSFTWWW!!!!!!!!!111 :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

...er, you've been around longer than wemp and me, but yea another link! We needa do sum epic link ditto's, but i guess that'll hav to wait till HOBO 13. Cuz I can't make it to 12. :ohwell:
Ah wellz, I'll do my best to go to HOBO 13! Hopefully c u and wemp there! :p

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
****, i get my license on the 13th, and whobo is the 10th-12th. rofl noo!! i hope i can get a ride.

30$ covers all total fees for wHobo....hmmmmm

Nefarious J

Smash Rookie
Smash Fest @The Drink Station 10/24

Entry: buy one (1) drink of any flavor (all drinks are non-alcoholic)

All Day from 10 A.M. Till 10 P.M. or later

Most likely to attend:

TGM

KOWN

KEEF

NEFARIOUS J

...add add your self to the list!!!

please go to thedrinkstation.net for more info

kage921

Smash Journeyman
what you mean win the hobo? how are you so sure about that

o and tgm i want to declare match with all the lucas players for the best spot in houston
What are you talking about ill wreck you with my lucas. Sit down before you hurt yourself. lol hit me up man so we can play. And wreck you with lucas. Just ask neon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
****, i get my license on the 13th, and whobo is the 10th-12th. rofl noo!! i hope i can get a ride.

30$ covers all total fees for wHobo....hmmmmm
$26 convention badge is required, so total costs will be far more than $30. ;)

Also, I just looked at the pre-registration page. It costs $16 for each team if you pre-register, but only $10 per team at the door? Yeah, no one will pre-register for doubles. :dizzy:

Unless they feel like throwing away $6...

They should just give the extra $6 to me. <_<

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
*gets on smashboards for the first time in a week to claim the spot of all Texas lucas*

and lol why are we debating lucas trash in here anyway
soisoisoi

Guys, come to Nefarious' smashfest today.
**** will be good
It's not as ghetto as last time lolol

(so i can **** you all up with lucas)

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
wat time?

10inquiringastowhattimerockettrainergetsoffschoolssowecanplaysomesmashtoday.becauseireallyenjoythehobbyandpracticeisalwaysgoodsothenicanhopetodobetterintheupcomingtournament.hopefullyishoulddogetnexttournementduetotheremovalofmetaknightbutwhoknows?

edit: LOL ALLAN!!!! next account is omgitstgm!
i get out of class at 10 then im free for the day, wbu?

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
i get out of class at 10 then im free for the day, wbu?
I'm free right now, but i got errands to run, i think i'm gonna go to that smashfest if you wanna go, carpool, ect.
info is on the page before this, and ill probably be showing up around 3

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
so metaknight banned, i guess the tornado problem texas has been having has been solved (waits for it)
i want to go to a HOBO for the first time, **** school

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
$26 convention badge is required, so total costs will be far more than $30. ;)

Also, I just looked at the pre-registration page. It costs $16 for each team if you pre-register, but only $10 per team at the door? Yeah, no one will pre-register for doubles. :dizzy:

Unless they feel like throwing away $6...
They should just give the extra $6 to me. <_<
i'm only doing the 1v1, so it'll be 26 + 5 for me :)

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
I'm free right now, but i got errands to run, i think i'm gonna go to that smashfest if you wanna go, carpool, ect.
info is on the page before this, and ill probably be showing up around 3
ah totally read this way too late or else i would have been down, i saw your # on the contact list do you get texts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom