• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
See you guys at my band performance!

for those of you who don't know about it, it's at Bubba's Burger Shack at 5230 Westpark Dr. at 630. Come out and have a buffalo burger!

heytallman

CTALL
**** my life.
I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Special thanks to everyone who came out to hear my band play, glad you all liked it! At least, that's what I gathered from it.

Shoutouts to Gea, P4, Jerm, Leaf, and Since for showing up. Everyone else is garbage and sucks. Especially Illmatic.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I went to see Tallman's band play (they were good) and discovered that at some point while we were there, my car key broke in half and I lost the other piece.

And there is no replacement for that car key.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I dunno.

It's not all bad though, assuming I can't have another key made, a friend of mine had a car that's basically the exact same as mine and he wrecked it and sold it to me a while back. So I have a replacement everything for my car now.

Kadin.

Smash Cadet
Someone snitched on me for posting the HUGE SWF results image on like Xyro, Gnes, Razer, and P4's profile.

I already have 2 permanent infractions for trolling, and then that 3 point infraction from Mr. P4 for spamming the Houston thread for 4 hours straight, and then mic_128 infracts me like a whole week after I commited the SWF Results image "crime". I didn't know you could get infracted for posting things on people's profile. Plus, I don't think anyone really got SUPER offended by it - pretty lame way to get banned loool.

He's a cool guy though, I talked to him on aim.
Moved my infraction point down to 1 (it was 3), so I get unbanned on the 9th, instead of like the 24th rofl.

How was Sync's tournament?

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
he is supposed to be a "higher level diddy in europe." that makes me doubt the europein diddy kongs compared to american diddy kongs.

is kinda hi though
i'm in france right now and ive played a couple of EU diddays and i can safely say that American diddys are better. like i have no trouble against them with my diddy and pit. cept for Luigi_Player and iStudying theyre legit XD

I didn't see anything worthwile. Seems like Hobo 12 Fliphop would take out them
isnt that the hobo you won? lol and yea most definitely my diddy takes them out n i dont think im on that fliphopper status :awesome:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Someone snitched on me for posting the HUGE SWF results image on like Xyro, Gnes, Razer, and P4's profile.

I already have 2 permanent infractions for trolling, and then that 3 point infraction from Mr. P4 for spamming the Houston thread for 4 hours straight, and then mic_128 infracts me like a whole week after I commited the SWF Results image "crime". I didn't know you could get infracted for posting things on people's profile. Plus, I don't think anyone really got SUPER offended by it - pretty lame way to get banned loool.

He's a cool guy though, I talked to him on aim.
Moved my infraction point down to 1 (it was 3), so I get unbanned on the 9th, instead of like the 24th rofl.

How was Sync's tournament?
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

I can see you getting that account banned very soon unless u know how to troll/spam like the legendary xyro!!!!

:phone:

Trela

Smash Lord
For those of you who weren't at the tournament yesterday or just didn't hear the news, well, here it is.....

It turns out that I'm gonna be moving to San Antonio real soon. I found this out shortly before I left to Sync's this last Friday, but hey? It's better to know now than to find out the day before we're supposed to move, right? Anyways, my dad was offered a big job that pays a lot better than the one he currently has, but the place-of-work for this new job is in San Antonio, which means that we gonna have to find a way to sell our house and move there to get it, first.

I'm still unsure as to how all of this is going to work out, but it's inevitable. My dad is going to accept this new job offer, and there's really nothing I can do about it. My mom mentioned to me, however, that if I wanted to, I could move out myself and continue to live here in Houston, but I'm not ready for that at all. I still don't have a high school diploma or GED, yet, and I've yet to get a job. I have no car or any type of experience with being on my own. I definitely do not want to make the same mistake that my brother did and move out as soon as possible. My family still needs me, anyways. The chance of me not moving to San Antonio is 1%; There's absolutely no reason for my dad to turn down this offer for what's basically a better life. I could give his reasons as to why he's accepting it, but I feel that it's unnecessary to do so.

The only thing I do not know yet is exactly when we will be moving out, but my family's driving up to San Antonio next weekend to figure everything out, so I'll keep you guys updated on that. Xyro mentioned something about throwing a moving-away party for me, but you guys don't have to do that. I'd appreciate just to be able to continue hanging out with everyone like usual, nothing special. I'm letting everyone know about this now because I could be moving anytime after HOBO. I still don't know what to think of all this, really. I guess we're gonna be enemies pretty soon.....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I know you'll miss us.

You traitorous scum.

Vids from yesterday should start going up later today.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
You'll be fine trela trust me ;), damn I was just starting to get to know u, sigh, gl with life, goodbye party? I'm pretty sure it will be a surprise, won't even c it comming xd. Before you leave tho, hype rematch at hobo, the drill going be at full powah!
Nah mercy!
:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Suspect, I only hope you troll on him as much as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom