• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys. banners and flyers have been placed at several locations(chuck E cheese,game stop,play n trade, game crazy...ect) for HOBO 5. i expect 90+.......even without the ones here who have said they cant go.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
That's so true lol.

But thats why it say's "WHEN IT COMES TO KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME AND TECH SKILL"

Not:

"WHEN IT COMES TO POSTING ON THE INTERNET AND shh...it's m2k.."

>_>

Dugfinn needs to finish my sig so I can get rid of this one lol.
Or at least quote me on saying that..... because I did:dizzy:

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Alex, Allan, Gabe, Ronnie and Roy, would you like to smash soon?
Hey Seth, $5 Brawl MM, Ike Bowser?
Oh wow, I completely missed these two posts. From yesterday, and its already 2 pages back? :psycho:

I'm up for playing anytime Thespis mah boi, but well, car, etc. Gabe's kinda losing interest in smash, but if there was melee he might perk his ears up.

Popertop: sure, lets do it. :)
Jeez, I need to write all these mm's down...

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
It's short for "10 characters".

Since each post has to be at least 10 characters long, people who make posts shorter than that add "10char" to the end of their posts to make it 10 characters long. There are also random spin-off versions of this such as "10charizards". Lol.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Np.

10charmanders

^Lol

Back on topic, who IS coming to Hobo 4, seeing as how many people are saying they can't go.

Xyro77

its hobo 5 fool. And i expect 90+ even if the ones that already said they cant go do in fact not show up.

Xyro77

get here friday. leave at like 5 on friday evening.....u will be at my house by 11pm. BAM BOOM ZING.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
jeremy no, boy-stop, and f-u jeremy.

Also, let's play soon. IRL because of how I responded to your question
You nknow were I live, I need a ride to Hobo!!!! anyways lets play in real life dude, when you free.???

Melee ftw Ronnie. Lets play soon.

Also, Hylian; M2K is the biggest troll I've ever seen. So that makes you a troll, silly. Don't let the nubs get your ego too big now ;)

I wouldn't be proud >.<
Jake always knows the perfect thing to say at the perfect time... I lovee you man.

I want to play Melee, anyone interested?
always.

TGM lets practic brawl. Hit meh up.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Haha that's overly difficult.
I'm 17, and the parentals are queers.
They dont trust me to go that far yet.
I'll be hitting up the underground one in august though most definitely.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah soz I meant Hobo 5. I'm sure there will be a lot of people, summer is probably the biggest reason why there will be more people.

Also, what's up with you Tallman? I guess you're always like this, Kitty said he thought you were going to kill him when you lost to his Wolf.

Jake13

Smash Lord
I'm up for playing anytime Thespis mah boi, but well, car, etc. Gabe's kinda losing interest in smash, but if there was melee he might perk his ears up.
Friday good for you? We can play melee and brawl, switching back and forth and whatnot. Just lemme know if you can/can't/will/won't/you get the idea.

heytallman

CTALL
Hey Tallman, you wanna come to my house this Friday?
Sorry. I have orientation at UH. Gots ta get me a college edumacation.

Axxo or Pimpslap. What are you guys doing tomorrow, early afternoon? I have to pick my mom up at jury duty at an unknown time, I was wondering if you guys wanted to get some Brawl in since I'll be over in your general area. Might be a little difficult, but we could POSSIBLY work something out. But then again, maybe not. But just checkin'

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Also, what's this I hear about something like a small gathering or get together on Thursday? Is this happening or am I crazy?
Yea, this is happening. Me and my friend, Stiltz's friend, are having a lil smash fest on thursday starting around 4. He lives at 5600 Chimney Rock Road Houston Texas. If anybody can make it, hit me up. The only thing I'm worried about is overcrowding the place since it's not the biggest apartment. We have two set ups but we could always use more : ).

I'm still a maybe for your fest on friday, poper.

Esca

Smash Champion
i agree thespis, melee isn't dead, and frankly, i dont see why they flip out about it on here. melee is b-a,.

Esca

Smash Champion
lol, really, i play alot still, its so hard to go back and forth, as a falco user, because ill try to throw my reflector, and also ill forget about only 1 airdodge, then ill go back to brawl and try to pillar, its hard.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Lawl, I just miss my incredible Falcon.

Not in the sense that I'm amazing at Melee, I miss Falcon and his diamond nipples striking fear into the hearts of low tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom