• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
oh i thought it was today. i wanna play today.
You could come down to mag :)

Where is that Joker quote from?
Its from a 7 issue comic called Salvation Run. Everyone gets fed up with the super villains, so they gather them all up and teleport them to a planet way the hell off in the middle of nowhere. Naturally, the bad guys start tearing each other apart.

Seth, still got the falco ditto?
Of course :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
alex, i would love to. except that mag is UP instead of DOWN and im short on gas money.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Oh jeez, intense.

Hey Xyro, are you sticking with Samus 'cause she's low tier and you want to prove you can compete with her? Also for love of the character?
That's one of the reasons I main Bowser.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Its from a 7 issue comic called Salvation Run. Everyone gets fed up with the super villains, so they gather them all up and teleport them to a planet way the hell off in the middle of nowhere. Naturally, the bad guys start tearing each other apart.
oh snap you still got the comic seth?? if do PLZ let me burrow it it sounds intense :O

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
matches for hobo:

5$ fox ditto with sidefx
5$ terrible matchup match with pimp
5$ ike ditto with seth
5$ match with jeremy
5$ match with hylian

sooo im puttin up 25$ for this tourney, awesome

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hmmm.

Hylians tournament schedual:

Hobo 5 (Houston)

AZonetwo Step (Arizona)

Hobo 6 (Houston)

Final Smash 4 (San Antonio)

Geez. I am booked June XD. In july I am going to florida and maryland as well >_>.
No body cares you troll. Go away or suck my balls. You annoying *******.

Tarzan, YOU playing brawl now?
Im 10 times the man Ronnie is, and Im better looking too. Team with muah. I need a new game, ...

Hey Tallman, lets start a band when Guitar Hero 4 comes out. Ill play drums.

I doubt anyone has a PS3 and is getting Metal Gear Online?... well if you are add me on PSN: JeremyFeifer ... you know and you can tell some of your friends, to talk to some of my friends, then we can be friends...

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hylian's not a troll, he's the texas M2K when it comes to knowledge of the game and tech skill. ^_^
And let me guess, your his b-itch? You got any friends who want to be mine?

Also, XZalla, how you get my phone number? ^_^', I just thought about that right now.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Annoucement!!!
Hey Quick question to everyone, just a simple question. In your post you just have to say "jeremy yes" or "jeremy no" or "f-u jeremy" or "boy-stop"...anyways I was wonderin how many of you still play brawl online?????

KRDsonic

Smash Master
really, how could you not see that Hylian's not a troll, he's the texas M2K when it comes to knowledge of the game and tech skill.

Anyways, I still play brawl online. I'm hosting a crew battle with some of my friends on wifi this weekend :p Sunday though, since HOBO5 is saturday.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
The reason I ask is because I got $432 more than I thought I was going to get, so Im thinking about buying another Wii and Brawl... but it depends on how many of you still play online. Everyone told me when they play me they have no lag... its the 3mbps net connection probably... everyone needs to upgrade to atleast a 1.5mbps.

CY

Smash Ace
i was actually thinking about buying one of those connecters for wired connections. do you guys think it is worth it since it lags so much?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Is wired better than wireless or something? I use a router and the only people I have lag when fighting is people that normally have lag. I brawl people in places like california and it's fine as long as they also have a good connection.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Jeremy Feifer has the biggest mouth in texas. I wonder what he uses it for?

Oh wait.

I'm not a troll, I'm the Texas M2K when it comes to knowledge of the game and tech skill.

Jeremy Feifer is one of those people in the background, that no one really notices. People generally tend to ignore stupidity.

Esca

Smash Champion
Collin, think of a connection as a herd of buffalo. The herd is only as fast as the slowest buffalo. In this case, think of Wii's poorly tested online capabilities as the slowest buffalo. Unless Nintendo decides to make the online work better, wires won't matter.

Anyone like that comparison? =]

CY

Smash Ace
Collin, think of a connection as a herd of buffalo. The herd is only as fast as the slowest buffalo. In this case, think of Wii's poorly tested online capabilities as the slowest buffalo. Unless Nintendo decides to make the online work better, wires won't matter.

Anyone like that comparison? =]
i'm not gonna lie, that was a ****ty comparison.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Jeremy Feifer has the biggest mouth in texas. I wonder what he uses it for?

Oh wait.

I'm not a troll, I'm the Texas M2K when it comes to knowledge of the game and tech skill.

Jeremy Feifer is one of those people in the background, that no one really notices. People generally tend to ignore stupidity.
That could only come from the Texas M2K when it comes to knowledge of the game and tech skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom