• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Dude, kdr, when i saw your avatar, at first i thought you were Hylian, the Texas M2K when it comes to the knowledge of the game and tech skill, then i saw your name.
I get my avatar mixed up too :p

(also, why is it that so many people get the order of 3 letters wrong? It's KRD lol, not kdr :p, so far you and Xyro have messed it up, and a lot of other people have in the past, it's strange o.o)

Esca

Smash Champion
I dunno, well actually, i do. the human mind reads ahead of itself slightly, and it also registers information from left to right, so i guess more intelectual people read further ahead of themselves, mixing up the 3 letters, making them not so intelectual if they mix it up, right? =P

CY

Smash Ace
Dude, kdr, when i saw your avatar, at first i thought you were Hylian, the Texas M2K when it comes to the knowledge of the game and tech skill, then i saw your name.

1. Peyton, are we still going to your casa Friday?
2. Who do I all have money matches with? Screw Milk Matches.
3. Collin, you're terrible.
4. I think me and takeurlife2 are doing teams saturday.
5. 10char. izards.
well if i'm terrible, you must be SUPER bad. -_-

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I dunno, well actually, i do. the human mind reads ahead of itself slightly, and it also registers information from left to right, so i guess more intelectual people read further ahead of themselves, mixing up the 3 letters, making them not so intelectual if they mix it up, right? =P
Or we're just not as hasty :p I wouldn't know if I would get the KRD mixed up or not though xD.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
argh! ronnie lives near u. kage too. try them. im gonna be at the venue mega early. u wont wanna wake up that early.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
yup its conformed...i can not go...:(...i couldn't move the day of the interview...sorry tgm...still i will try to make it to a couple of fest...or stds...this summer...also i will try to go to this next tourney though...

xyro aka tgm...if you want we can have the cinna-challegne at axxos house or whoever lives closest to me

7600 Wileyvale St....if you got any info...let me know give me a call: 713-633-1124

KRDsonic

Smash Master
More and more people can't go o.o Hmm... I won't be able to stay through the whole solo tournament, 2 vs. 2 one I probably can. Since it's my mom that'll be driving me to this one she doesn't want to get me after it's dark >.> well, there's always next time.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
More and more people can't go o.o Hmm... I won't be able to stay through the whole solo tournament, 2 vs. 2 one I probably can. Since it's my mom that'll be driving me to this one she doesn't want to get me after it's dark >.> well, there's always next time.
krd, where do u live? i could drop u off if u are allowed to stay the whole time

Popertop

Smash Champion
B-m'ont: Yeah, I just stocked up on supplies today.
I got soda and snack stuff, plus we're having pizza.
I feel really badass right now for no reason at all.

@Colin: I main Bowser of course. Just look at my lil' sig thingy.
I actually would go with him all the way if he didn't get infinited by D3.
I have two mains and three/four alts.
Not kidding. It probably sounds idiotic to have that many, but that's how imma play it.
Just wait and see. *cough Lucario cough*

CY

Smash Ace
B-m'ont: Yeah, I just stocked up on supplies today.
I got soda and snack stuff, plus we're having pizza.
I feel really badass right now for no reason at all.

@Colin: I main Bowser of course. Just look at my lil' sig thingy.
I actually would go with him all the way if he didn't get infinited by D3.
I have two mains and three/four alts.
Not kidding. It probably sounds idiotic to have that many, but that's how imma play it.
Just wait and see. *cough Lucario cough*
cool cool, i wanna play your good bowser with my ****ty falco.

no i'm kidding, my falco MELTS faces.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
krd, where do u live? i could drop u off if u are allowed to stay the whole time
I live on East 26th street. I suck with directions though so I won't be able to help with that if you need xD, unless I use mapquest.

Hopefully my mom won't mind, though knowing her she probably will :/ Darn over-protective mom xD. At least I'll be turning 16 soon.

me and you should play also krd...i want some of them ICs
Ok. I haven't been using them as much as normal since they aren't good on wifi and the person I normally play against offline is out of town, but I'm still better with them than I was last time. Also, didn't you say that you use Meta Knight before? If so, I want to have a Sheik vs. MK battle.

Esca

Smash Champion
See.Why's falco is pretty good. but then again, any falco who can push b and down throw is good. =P

your sig is aha, collin.

Popertop

Smash Champion
where is it from the pearland walmart?
There's more than one. :\

Where are you coming from, Santa Fe?

From Santa Fe, it says to follow TX-6 until Alvin, then you take the North Alvin Bypass (it has signs for TX 35 it says) and follow 35 to 518. You'll know you're getting close when you see a Burger King, it's not much farther after that. Right before the turn a Papa Johns is on your left, and then the next street to turn into is the one leading into the subdivision. It should be Byron. Turn left at the stop sign and follow the road. My house is at the end where the street starts to curve to the right.

You can also take 646 or whatever to I-45 and take the 518 exit, and then take that all the way to the turn on Byron. Except this time there will be a shopping center on the right with a Kroger and a Walgreens, and then a light. The next street available to turn onto after the intersection will be Byron. It's kinda easy to miss, but there's a Papa Johns right there.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Jiggs counters Falco.

Lawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawl

Srsly, why don't you just pick up Metaknight?
He can recover easily from the spike.
Actually he recovers easily from just about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom