• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
Jiggs counters Falco.

Lawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawl

Srsly, why don't you just pick up Metaknight?
He can recover easily from the spike.
Actually he recovers easily from just about everything.
i actually have been messing around with MK. god, he is so broken. ;p his dsmash is redic.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lolz at the d3 Hate because d3 owns everyone every day and always will lolz. Also i found brokenness with wolf with witch i will not tell no one or show no one till i play at another tourny....

Might make wolf high tier or the ranks of the top tiers:)

axxo saw me messing with it(the brokeness) but i got pretty good it and tgm might band it lolz so i might save it for a tourny match:)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, I'll try to bring a setup with a non-laggy TV to the tourney Sat.

CY

Smash Ace
me thinks that only marth, sonic, jiggs, kirby, and i think luigi can beat the falco cg

correct me if im wrong
no sir that is wrong.

samus, lucario, R.O.B., zelda(i'm pretty sure), peach(same as zelda).

sonic/luigi CAN be CGed. i'm pretty sure this list is accurate i just did some testing. yes, i am the future m2k.

Esca

Smash Champion
You think your the future m2k, but in reality, Hylian is the Texas M2K when it comes to knowledge of the game and tech skill. TGM, is lucario's cg banned at the tournament?

Popertop

Smash Champion
shut up!
he doesn't even know about it shut up!
plus it's exactly like the D3 chain grab, so I doubt it would be banned.
Also, it's not infinite.

Popertop

Smash Champion
:laugh: Yet another reason to have a separate B-m'ont thread.

Just Wii Brawl and melee and whatever.
I have a tv that I'm bringing.
Maybe a sleeping bag in case someone doesn't get a bed?
Yah....

10panties, LAWL!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, plz stop spamming. This small talk you are doing needs to be combined into ONE post or send it to PMs. I will get Dr. Drew to ban you morons. This is your last warning before i get him to ban you.

And to answer the question about the set-ups. Some one posted that one person will bring a tvs and on will bring wii and one will bring ssbb. The waved fee goes to ONE person. Decide who it is and tell me. You get your fee waved ONLY if you bring a full set-up. Thats all.

Plz re-read the front page for any tournie rule sor info that is changed. We will start 2vs2 first and then do doubles. do not ask how long it will take to complete 2vs2 caus ei have no clue. Show up ON TIME and either sit out teams(this will make it go by faster) or join it.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hmm... well, my mom said she doesn't want someone driving me home she doesn't know >.> so I guess I may only get time for friendlies and then the doubles tournament. Hmm... Anyone want to be my partner? I've ben practicing 2 on 2 brawls lately for a wifi tournament (lol) that I'll be doing at the end of the month and my Ice Climbers seem to do pretty well in those matches. I promise I won't kill you by accident :p (can't say the same for nana, she kills everyone, even me).

golf?

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5647-4777-2873
some people are dumb.
and
i cant make it sat. ive got tonssssssssss of crap to pay for my car
i have been resorting to a bike as transportation lately

so if anyone wants to come over and play
or....online.. thatd be cool :/

onii-chan

Smash Ace
well...god...it looks like not many people i talk to and joke around with are goin...good thing i am not going or i would have been bored out of my mind...

if i could golf i would play you...but it is impossible because i don't have a wii or live anywhere near you

well anyway go to my sig shop see.why your sig is ready...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If you dont want to go, its cool. there will still be 80+ going even without you cats. advertising is amazing.

KDR, if u dont have a team partner by the time the event starts, ill team with you. Sound ok?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
If you dont want to go, its cool. there will still be 80+ going even without you cats. advertising is amazing.

KDR, if u dont have a team partner by the time the event starts, ill team with you. Sound ok?
Yeah, thanks. I was worried I'd have to have a computer team up with me xD. Or use Ice Climbers and count nana as my parter xD. Hmm... I'm still wondering weather I should use Ice Climbers or bowser for 2 on 2s, I seem to do pretty good with both of them, I'll probably stick to Ice Climbers for it.

Esca

Smash Champion
Xyro, i didn't mean that badly towards you. I'm just thinking more and more about it, and I'm really not sure if I wanna see my girlfriend or go to this thing and get in trouble.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Wow, someone else who enjoys bowser...

Esca you didn't tell her about it before hand?

Noah and Colin: What time were y'all gonna head down here?

Also, everybody consider at least dropping in on my smashfest tomorrow.
I hope to have lots of fun experimenting. At least I know who to use in tournament now. :\

Esca

Smash Champion
I told her, but my mother thinks that I'm staying with my unc, who apparently lives right next to you. and i really dont wanna get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom