• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
has anyone else noticed the commercials for 'Hulk smash hands'?

didnt they make that exact same thing before the first Hulk movie?

z0mfg they make crunch sounds when you hit st00f, they didnt even change the gimmick lol

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
So random today, i was at lunch in school today and all of a sudden i hear the brawl wifi waiting room music play from the stage... everyone thought it was just spanish music or something.

it was a intro for some video or something, but SOO RANDOM.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Darn, why does it have to be cinnamon? :( Darn acid reflux, I can't eat much that's spicey. Oh well, it should be fun watching other people do it :p

I wonder... I could always record videos and make a combo video for someone eventually... but only if I finnish the combo video I'm already working on for someone.
would be kool if you make me a combo vid...

Popertop

Smash Champion
YAY!
I'm excited about a bunch of stuff.
Lately I've been getting into Left Behind, a book by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins,
about the end times, and I must say, it is incredibly interesting, and I highy recommend y'all
pick a copy up. It's less than seven dollars on sale, so a very good deal.
There are eight books in the series I think... Definitely an interesting read.

Hey Ceaser, I can come if someone can give me a ride, where do you live?
I'm in Pearland, so it shouldn't be too far. A ride there and back...

i'm excited about HOBO 5, and my friend might go after all, depending on how wiped out he is.
Hey Pimpslap and anybody else, y'all are invited to my house June 6th night before the next tourney for a smashfest. Please make it if you can and we can all carpool to HOBO 5 the next day.
Please let me know if you can make it, and please try!

Also, I'm open to the possibility of a milk match.

edit: If it's possible at all for anyone to give me a ride and back to Ceaser's fest this weekend, please let me know ASAP. I can give gas money.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
No one wants to do an old school Milk Match with me? : (

The last one I did was a mixture of milk, ROTTEN Potato Soup, Mustard, and the Liquor known as "Bacardi". Worst one ever.

EDITTTTTTT: Cesar, I WILL be at your fest Friday, pretty early too. And I'll have a special guest coming as well ; )
Hahaha SideEffect Allan showed me the video from a long time ago when you lost to Mouf in the Milk Match smash match and had to drink that horrible concoction they made. Allan was making jokes about you while you were throwing up into a trash can, lmao (or not).

heytallman

CTALL
Lately I've been getting into Left Behind, a book by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins,
about the end times, and I must say, it is incredibly interesting, and I highy recommend y'all
pick a copy up. It's less than seven dollars on sale, so a very good deal.
There are eight books in the series I think... Definitely an interesting read..
I read the entire series when it came out, I started in 4th grade. There are 12 books in the series, not 8. Which book are you on? Books 4-6 are the best. They are definitely good, and it's good to see someone on here who likes them. Haha I used to be obsessed with those books.

Popertop

Smash Champion
@RoflyPwny: The distance to Ceaser's house in Spring. It's like 40 miles, google said it was an hour drive...

@heytallman: That's awesome! I just started book 1 the other day and I'm almost through with it. Glad to see other Christians in the Smash community.
Are you going to Ceaser's fest on Friday?

heytallman

CTALL
Nah, I got other plans. Book 2 is pretty boring, don't get discouraged as you're reading it. But it's a really good series.

Anyone wanna get some playing time in next week? Like early in the afternoon soemtime? Get at me. Jeremy, we need to get together.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I won the Milk Match Today AgINST Onii Chan and i will save the milk drinking for hobo if i go.

just got home from work lolz walked 4 miles through fith ward lolz.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I won the Milk Match Today AgINST Onii Chan and i will save the milk drinking for hobo if i go.

just got home from work lolz walked 4 miles through fith ward lolz.
Fifth ward oh geez.
Scary.
Pimp, you getting off for HOBO?
Up to coming to my place the night before? *wink wink*
Srsly tho.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i like really dought that happening.. It's 50/50 and my Only Ride is axxo( who is part of Team Demolition Taco stand) :)

Popertop

Smash Champion
Naw, a Roshambo match.
Who can kick each other in the nuts the most.
My turn first! *thwack*

But yeah I'm going, I was gonna have people over, whoever wanted to come plus the Beaumont crew (I'm forcing them beyond their will) is welcome. I was thinking carpool happy funtime extravagansa.

I really hope they ban DDD's infinite grab, seeing as you don't have to move during it, it's a three frame window, stays the same over percentages, and is really ghey.
I don't mean to start anything, I'm just venting. I know it probably won't be 'cause it's just against five characters, but it aggravates me.
They're characters I like. :'( Poor Boozer.... *sniffle* too cute...

Also, Longcat is looooooong.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
due to my lack of job
i only have $150 on my person
so i will allow 2 mms to anyone D:
Pick me!!!!

Any amount.

Nothing banned.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Is it just me, or is Brawl making players want to inflict bodily harm on each other through matches...? Not that that's a bad thing... Particularly. And speaking of that, I'm bringing a camcorder, thus I demand to capture ALL milk/cinna/and other repulsively ingestible matches on tape.

In other news, blah. Anyone going to Dallas this weekend, for the "you should know, if you're going" event?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I want to >_>. I don't know where A-Kon is though lol.

Also,

My Ice Climbers raaappppeee. I don't even need to grab :).

Edit: How is that sig coming along DugFinn?

^_^.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Dugfin has a camera now? I CAN FINALY RUN BRACKETS AGAIN! YAHOO!

@Lee: thank you for attending. This means alot to me.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im not joking. i am bringing cinnamon to this event. people who accept the challenge will be filmed.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i got today off i wil stay the night ok? i will come over at like 5:30? ok?

also! downgrade my psp and pandora battery it fool

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I can't wait for the HOBOs. :)

I wish I had time for Smash this weekend...

Sunday anyone?

Popertop

Smash Champion
I was just venting about my distaste for his infinite grab.
I mean, he stil has the chaingrab against those characters, and that's still
another 20-35% depending on the stage.
I don't know. WHatever. Cinnamon challenge anyone?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Woot! School's out, I'm almost done with the combo video for Hylian, and... darn, my neighbor is going out of town and won't come back til the 14th :/ Oh well, I'll just have to get in all the practice I can today because it will need to last me until the tournament :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom