• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
meh, brawl is getting boring imo. i only play some on the weekends when i can play with some actual people instead of CPUs.

but yea, brawl is starting to get a little boring imo. hopefully HOBO 5 will make it a little funner.
I dig where ur comin from. Heck, it's just not that fun to play by yourself, or with others who aren't that great at it. Tournies really put a spark of excitement into the gameplay, but it's the only exciting thing that brawl seems to offer anymore imo.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Looks good, but the only fighting game I play is Brawl. Any idea which number that will be in the line of tournaments? Especially if I HAVE to be there by 2, no matter if I'm only playing in the Brawl tournament. I guess friendlies until the tourney started wouldn't be all bad.

I should be able to go. :)

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Looks good, but the only fighting game I play is Brawl. Any idea which number that will be in the line of tournaments? Especially if I HAVE to be there by 2, no matter if I'm only playing in the Brawl tournament. I guess friendlies until the tourney started wouldn't be all bad.

I should be able to go. :)
tourney with highest attendance will start first

friendlies and warm ups are allowed until your tourney begins

Popertop

Smash Champion
Naw, I'm in Pearland now.
But isn't it in like, the same direction or something?
Isn't Pearland on the way to Beaumont from Katy?
I haven't looked at a map recently. >.>

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
So what are you saying pop, you need a ride? Btw, I heard about your cinnamon challenge hahaha. :laugh:

Edit: I just looked and Pearland is an equal distance to PZ as where I live... from the opposite direction.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Anybody is welcome to come over around 12:00 on Wensday and Thursday to play Brawl. Call or Pm me to see whats up......832 659 9561

<---- Address

Popertop

Smash Champion
Yah I'd need a ride to Fight Night if you are going.
I can give you gas money if you need....
But fight night sounds like a lot of fun.
For PZ I was looking to get a ride from Pimp or Axxo or somebody.
Oh wait, I was going to carpool with the Beaumont crew, nvm.
Unless they all poop out for some reason.
My friend is saying he's not able to go to PZ,
but he can probably make it to the night before thing.
People up to coming to that?

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Yah I'd need a ride to Fight Night if you are going.
I can give you gas money if you need....
But fight night sounds like a lot of fun.
For PZ I was looking to get a ride from Pimp or Axxo or somebody.
My friend is saying he's not able to go. :(

Sure man ill give you a ride to PZ , but need $ for gas

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Be a man......

Who wants to do a cinnamon challenge?!?!?!?

Thats right little ladies, XYRO is bringing you the ONLY reason to continue playing brawl!!!! The Cinnamon Challenge!

Play a set of smash....2/3 or 3/5 or best of 10

The loser must put a TABLE spoon on cinnamon on thier tongue and swallow it. You cannot drink before the challenge and u cannot drink for a full 5 minutes AFTER all of the cinnamon is swallowed. Trust me, you will not die even though u will feel like it. The worst thing that will happen is that you will lose all moisture in your mouth and that will make you not be able to spit it out or allow the cinnaon to flow down your throat. You wil try and throw up but since there is no moisture in your mouth you will perform a tech called "dry heave". Trust me, it hurts. To finish it off your body will autoaticly try to breath through its nose, and this is where your snot glands go crazy and begin to gush out with brown snot. This is a very cool tech i learned when i was in world war 2.

Due to thier sheer size and weight, pimplap/bear/cody are subject to the OMEGA spoon. The spoon will carry enough cinnamon to kill a rhinoceros.

So, who wants to do this challenge at HOBO 5? Challenge anybody u wish!!!

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
I WILL DO THE CHALLENGE FOR THE FIRST TIME AT HOBO 5. But i beter not die. lol So ill face someone reasonable.....

Also,is there anyone that can give me a ride to Ceaser's Smash Fest

Popertop

Smash Champion
Oh noes.
Epic will occur.
I tried the cinnamon challenge, and as a vocalist the night before a church service (which is my job) it was not the smartest thing I've done, but I don't really regret it.
Everyone should try the death challenge I mean cinnamon challenge at least once.
If not more.
But a friggin' tablespoon?
YOu've got to be joking.

@ axxo: I was planning on having the Beaumontians over night before for a fest and you and everybody is invited, but if for some reason they can't go then I'd need a ride, but for now I guess not. What I was talking about in the above post was that I'd need a ride to Fight Night on the 14th in Beaumont the week after PZ.

edit: I also need a ride to Ceaser's Fest if I can go...

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
axxo i wanna talk to you :)

i got a job and i love it probably won't be going to hobo 5:(
If wanna be surprised to highlight the box
Lucario
thats sandtraps main character:)
you play yugioh wright Sandtrap you like wanna play at hobo 5 if i go? bring your Deck:)
same for t_rexor Mr.3000 Furbs and like who ever else:)

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
well guys the smashest IS happening this friday at my house so if you can plz come.Anybody is welcome to come since the morning if they want by that I mean for example since 11 am .Well hope to see a lot of you there :)

onii-chan

Smash Ace
i am down for this cinna-challenge(<--lets call it that it sounds cooler)...i will take a heaping spoonful...i will play anyone...seeing as how i only got two things goin for me

METAGAMES AND MINDGRAINES(NOT MINDGAMES) SON

also someone come to axxos today i will be there...!!!!!that means you golf? and anyone else...:p

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
um i will be at Axoos because i gotta go somewhere :)
Go to ffr and MP me Onii plz and tgm lets do the cinnamon match.

Xyro77

Just out of curiosity...why the hell is Port Town legal? Can I hear the pros/cons that made it a counter-pick?
its just like mute cit from melee except the cars kill u in 2-3 hits. u can still avoid them just like in melee.

well guys the smashest IS happening this friday at my house so if you can plz come.Anybody is welcome to come since the morning if they want by that I mean for example since 11 am .Well hope to see a lot of you there :)
how long is the fest?

i am down for this cinna-challenge(<--lets call it that it sounds cooler)...i will take a heaping spoonful...i will play anyone...seeing as how i only got two things goin for me

METAGAMES AND MINDGRAINES(NOT MINDGAMES) SON

also someone come to axxos today i will be there...!!!!!that means you golf? and anyone else...:p
ZS vs Samus then?

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
No one wants to do an old school Milk Match with me? : (

The last one I did was a mixture of milk, ROTTEN Potato Soup, Mustard, and the Liquor known as "Bacardi". Worst one ever.

EDITTTTTTT: Cesar, I WILL be at your fest Friday, pretty early too. And I'll have a special guest coming as well ; )

Xyro77

takeurlife, stop posting this banner. i will have it removed and u banned if you continue.

Post the thread in stead.

Xyro77

i do love you. its just that the banner is HUGE. I dont mind u advertising your event, just post it in worrds nt a huge *** banner.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
how long is the fest?
Cesar, I WILL be at your fest Friday, pretty early too. And I'll have a special guest coming as well ; )
Hm Cesar, I asked my boss if I can have the day off. Only time can tell ^o^
tgm its going to be since morning until 12 am so basically the whole day :bee:

ronnie who is it it? :O give me a clue ;)

flip even if you don;t get it off come early in the morning and play me oyu better do it scrub :laugh: :bee:

kage921

Smash Journeyman
tgm its going to be since morning until 12 am so basically the whole day :bee:

ronnie who is it it? :O give me a clue ;)

flip even if you don;t get it off come early in the morning and play me oyu better do it scrub :laugh: :bee:

Oh s#$% it's scrub mc gruff.... lol I see that your having a fest scrub...... I guess I can go **** your robot with my army edition robot homeboy..... he gots more gadgets than iron man...... it will put you to shame scrub.... lol ( jk man much love to ya ) ill see if I can get the day off from work if not ill still go but i wont be able to stay long.... probably till 5:30 like last time

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Darn, why does it have to be cinnamon? :( Darn acid reflux, I can't eat much that's spicey. Oh well, it should be fun watching other people do it :p

I wonder... I could always record videos and make a combo video for someone eventually... but only if I finnish the combo video I'm already working on for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom