• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FooXero

Smash Cadet
:D I've been working on my snake with Marth, ZSS, G&W and Falco for backups. Anyone around Katy that wants to play? Schools almost out and I'm gonna have a plethora of time on my hands :)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
To hyilian Don't due pika he's got problems
to jeremy that statement is not true look a jack's placement in hobo4. lolz
To tgm we cool about the samus.
to takeurlife we cool about the match.
so..... rocket trainer ..... WOP....:) and you decimate me in EVO rules:)

AND FINALY TO TOP IT ALL OFF TEAM DTS IS ALIVE WE HAVE LOST 3 MATCH'S AND WON 34...

:)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
TGM, are you ever going to get the videos and pictures up from the last tournament?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i just remembered pimp, our original match was marth DDD

but im cool with DK DDD as long as theres no infinites
um nagh it was Wolf i think....

But i guess i will play marth but i was going to infinite you:)

but i guess i will only do it up to four times sound cool? following the grab rule yes:) against Dk

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Hi guys, my name is Jesse. Now, I know I should probably look into this all by myself first, but I'm lazy and just wanted ask you guys to make it easier xD

I will be in North Richland Hills, Texas from between July 16th and July 29th. The county is Euless. Just wanted to know if you guys are up for some Smash between those dates, if there will be any tournies, if I can get any housing, how long of a drive it is from wherever you guys are to Euless. Lemme know, I'm excited!!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Heya, jesiah.

A quick mapquest says that you're 3 hours away from the Play n' Trade tournament thats comin up on the 21st. There, I did your work for you you lazy bum :p Check out the first page for more info on it (codename HOBO 6).

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Awesome, thanks dude...Hopefully I'll see you guys there. It's like, 40 degrees here...so I can't wait to feel that ridiculous texas heat. :) Also, I may be bringing my crewmate, Kirk, so hopefully we can provide some good competition for you guys.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
ah heck yes, i hope sethlons the only falco at PZ... it'll be my first ever smash tourny...

im bringing that falco heat :)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
eh, well sethlon was the only falco i saw at the last PZ. i could only spectate since i arrived late. im really psyched this time around, now that ive seen the whole thing.

CY

Smash Ace
Awesome, thanks dude...Hopefully I'll see you guys there. It's like, 40 degrees here...so I can't wait to feel that ridiculous texas heat. :) Also, I may be bringing my crewmate, Kirk, so hopefully we can provide some good competition for you guys.
oh don't worry, once you feel how ****ing hot and humid it is here you will wanna go back to the cold.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Hey guys, just a heads up, not that anyone cares.
I went in for wisdom teeth today, and it went well.
I seem to be recovering quickly, and next weekend is looking pretty tasty if any of yous guys are free.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just a heads up, not that anyone cares.
I went in for wisdom teeth today, and it went well.
I seem to be recovering quickly, and next weekend is looking pretty tasty if any of yous guys are free.
Me probally have job by then lolz but i go to hobo fo sho:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom