• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popertop

Smash Champion
oh jeez, not the cinnamon challenge... *blech*
stuff gets everywhere...
I mean, "The cinnamon challenge is way easy, everybody should do it."
There we go.

I'm not saying much, and Pimp I don't think I played you with Pika, I played you with Lucario, which is my second main.
I should probably main him, seeing as I'm pretty much used to Bowser by now.
But yeah, the others are remaining secret.I guess.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
The dairy challenge is terrible. Some of my friends have done it. Well attempted it, you can't get a whole gallon of milk down.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
You need to make it like this

play a set, loser has to chug the gallon, eat the cinnamon ect.

Edit: btw i'm back from arkansas until friday ^^

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, I remember those milk matches. Those were awful. And by awful, I mean hilarious to watch.

Furbs, let's get some games in. :)

heytallman

CTALL
Oh, I remember those milk matches. Those were awful. And by awful, I mean hilarious to watch.

Furbs, let's get some games in. :)
Furbs, do you leave on Friday, or are you going to be here for all of Friday? I, too, would like to get some games in. I can play any time friday (but preferrably not evening, got plans). Hit me up, boy. I could also maybe do Wednesday evening. Possibly.

Alunios

Smash Cadet
Hello everybody! I'm from Texas, too, near of Houston. If anybody is willing to exchange FC, it would be very appreciated. Thank you, and have a nice fight

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hello everybody! I'm from Texas, too, near of Houston. If anybody is willing to exchange FC, it would be very appreciated. Thank you, and have a nice fight
We could get some practice sometime. Missouri City is really close to where I live. :)

Online blows.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
well from the looks of it, houstons 14-5th event wont happen. i might got o beaumont after all.

i need housing

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Furbs, do you leave on Friday, or are you going to be here for all of Friday? I, too, would like to get some games in. I can play any time friday (but preferrably not evening, got plans). Hit me up, boy. I could also maybe do Wednesday evening. Possibly.
leaving friday, but we could try wensday or something

EDIT: also the new banjo kazooie looks like $#!T, i want a platformer not a racer :'(

Esca

Smash Champion
Yeah, right. Well PM me and i'll give you directions, but yeah, if some of you houston guys need a place to stay i can house like 5 of you.

I'm at school right now lol, so i'll get home and then give them to you

heytallman

CTALL
leaving friday, but we could try wensday or something
If it's your mansion we'll be playing at, tomorrow isn't a good time. The car's in the shop until after school tomorrow, and you live too far away from my house for me to want to drive to you. :ohwell:

Thursday's not that good, but its somewhat workable. The senior picnic is that day, and it ends at like two or so. So I could swing by after that, but I'll probably be really muddy and stuff (they're making a mudpit. Should be fun). So really, relatively early Thursday afternoon or Wednesday not at your place are our only options if we wanna play with each other before August or so.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
If it's your mansion we'll be playing at, tomorrow isn't a good time. The car's in the shop until after school tomorrow, and you live too far away from my house for me to want to drive to you. :ohwell:

Thursday's not that good, but its somewhat workable. The senior picnic is that day, and it ends at like two or so. So I could swing by after that, but I'll probably be really muddy and stuff (they're making a mudpit. Should be fun). So really, relatively early Thursday afternoon or Wednesday not at your place are our only options if we wanna play with each other before August or so.
ummm, did u forget that i drive? lol
yeah tomorrow would be good, i'd just need to see,

thursday though i'm planning on going paintballing or something for my birthday

Edit: allan my bad its not a racer its still 20% platforming lol =P. the rest is building and racing ><

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Notice the DDD head in his mini-profile, his sig, and in the post, he says "DDD vs Samus" just above "main vs main". ;)

Jk allan.

heytallman

CTALL
ummm, did u forget that i drive? lol
yeah tomorrow would be good, i'd just need to see,

thursday though i'm planning on going paintballing or something for my birthday

Edit: allan my bad its not a racer its still 20% platforming lol =P. the rest is building and racing ><
Alright. I got the OK from my parents to have you over tomorrow, if you still wanna play. I can also have like one other person, but we'll be in my room, which doesn't have much space. Dave, I saw that you wanted to get some playing time in? Maybe you would like to come over as well?

Jake13

Smash Lord
I miss the Houston thread when it was good :'(

Drew, why do you flag my posts but not stop all this spam? You're dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom