• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Thespis, when exactly was the Houston thread "good"? I just skimmed a lot of the earlier pages in this thread and it looked like a lot of the same. Maybe in a previous iteration of the thread?

Jake13

Smash Lord
The Houston thread was good when Melee was still the game to be played, a bunch of newbs weren't around and people knew what they were talking about.

And yes, it was a previous thread. Allan started a new thread for Brawl, and there have been a couple before that were shut down due to kage, dawn, void and pimpslap spam. But other than that, it was a fun thread.

Miss you too, Ron Ron. What are you doing for summer?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
wow you guys where so awesome in the melee thread it was awesome like 1 post a day. WOW thanks for putting me on the spot your awesome:)

Melee is dead and gone if you beleive other wise start a melee houston thread and post there and leave us alone.

p.s. hava a nice day

+ everytime you said anything it was all like mean or something try happy it's fun. I'm the one that spamed out of that list the most so i take it your pointing me out and thats not write:(

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
yeah tallman i just need to take my car in tomorrow, i took it in last week to get the oil changed, but i still needs to get the brakes checked, and other various things before its ready for the long drive to cali,

im taking it in early though so i should hopefully have it by the afternoon :D

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
The Houston thread was good when Melee was still the game to be played, a bunch of newbs weren't around and people knew what they were talking about.

And yes, it was a previous thread. Allan started a new thread for Brawl, and there have been a couple before that were shut down due to kage, dawn, void and pimpslap spam. But other than that, it was a fun thread.

Miss you too, Ron Ron. What are you doing for summer?
I agree Jake. ; )

As for Summer I'm taking classes and looking for fun in all the wrong places >; )

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok pimpslap. we will fight. DDD vs Sammy

I didnt know your main cause u used olimar at tournies then snake at tournies and your LOCATION talks about kirby then u have a dedede sig.

but yea, at PZ ill battle u there. 3 out of 5.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Ok pimpslap. we will fight. DDD vs Sammy

I didnt know your main cause u used olimar at tournies then snake at tournies and your LOCATION talks about kirby then u have a dedede sig.

but yea, at PZ ill battle u there. 3 out of 5.
yeah...he is confused...he can't decide on who to main...but yeah i still have got that zamus vs. samus...maybe at this HOBO 5...i guess...(i hope there are not any actaully hobos involved)

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
yeah...he is confused...he can't decide on who to main...but yeah i still have got that zamus vs. samus...maybe at this HOBO 5...i guess...(i hope there are not any actaully hobos involved)
what's wrong with hobos?!?!?!?!

lol, im trying to remember all my money matches

sideffect fox ditto
sethlon ike ditto(dunno if that was MM)
jeremy MM
did i have one with pimpslap?

i know im forgetting someone....

Jake13

Smash Lord
lol, yes, you are a newb.

And ronnie baby, look for fun with me ;-)

Oh, and pimpslap, I wasn't pointing anything at you; if I was, it would have been for grammar.

Xyro77

Hylian using pikachu? interesting.

I HAVE JUST UPDATED THE 1ST POST WITH LOTS OF INFO!!! PLZ READ!!

Oni, we can play at HOBO 5, ok? i swear ill play you.

I like HOBO's

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
OH YA, HYLIAN! sorry bout that

so its

sideffect fox ditto MM
seth ike ditto?
hylian MM
jeremy MM

did i forget anyone else?

and im sad at TGM for making HOBO 6 on the same day as beaumont's mini-evo(with the right rules), "fight night".

we are having 2 more this summer, one in july and one early early in august, ill check the dates when i get home, you best not schedule something on those days, i dont want people to have to choose between 2 events.

Xyro77

do one on the 14th or 15 of june. so far thats open for me. that means if u guys want it.....take it. if u did it in houston it will bring huge numbers. in beaumont it wont.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman

so its

sideffect fox ditto MM
seth ike ditto?
hylian MM
jeremy MM
I'll MM after the tournament is over.
But hopefully this time there won't be a large delay on trying to start the finals like there was last time.

WTF? Just end the tournament already, lol.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord

so its

sideffect fox ditto MM
seth ike ditto?
hylian MM
jeremy MM

did i forget anyone else?

and im sad at TGM for making HOBO 6 on the same day as beaumont's mini-evo(with the right rules), "fight night".

we are having 2 more this summer, one in july and one early early in august, ill check the dates when i get home, you best not schedule something on those days, i dont want people to have to choose between 2 events.
me 2 wolf vs DDD 5 denero:)

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna be in Houston at this address.
5600 Chimney Rock Road (5 mins from the galleria)

from today to most of tomorrow. If anybody wants to get some games in just hit me up on my cell (since I won't have internet access) with a reasonable time and we'll see what we can work out.

cell: 832 262 0373

I extend this invitation to anyone.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
seth ike ditto?
We should make it a MM :)

Pozer, we still need to do our MM too :lick:

And escajehubus (maaan thats a weird name), we still have our 5$mm, da?

...Oh, and ronnie. We have our 5$ brawl mm.

(gotta refresh my memomry or i'd forget all abuot these, heh)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
The secret HOBO sounds really fun.Looks like I'll need to practice my 0% death throws with Ice Climbers a lot more (I can do 0% death ones with the reduction throw rule thing, since I don't need to infinite to do it :p but it's easily escapable :/). I would think it was be awesome to be playing on a stage and have the match on a big screen for everyone to see. Knowing me, if I ever got lucky enough (and I mean extremely lucky to get that far) I would get nervous :p

I'm hoping that Zelda/Sheik/Diddy will help as back-ups for my Ice Climbers at the next tournament though.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Tree fiddy ppl can be at da secret hobo joint!? TREE FIDDY!?!?!?

...hold on, that ain't Xyro...THAT'S DA LOCH NESS MONSTA!!! :scared:

(south park references ftw :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom