• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yea, please dont even think about WORLD HOBO 2. Its a long way away and i kinda want it moved to a new venue

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yea, please dont even think about WORLD HOBO 2. Its a long way away and i kinda want it moved to a new venue
Why do you want it moved to a different venue? Last year was amazing because it also was an anime convention and I got so much more for my money's worth. There was so many LOLZ walking around watching all the random cosplaying and stuff and it was just a much greater experience for me because it was an anime / gaming convention on the side, there was so much more to do.

The only plus I would see is yeah, there would be a huge decrease in the cost of joining the tournament but to be honest, I think it was more than well worth my money.

If you change it, of course the RGV will still go, but just so you know, all 500 thousand of us LOVED the fact that it was an anime convention.

Just something to take into consideration Allan. <3

:)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
allan said it was because the past whobo was very expensive for OOS.

also did u guys know you can burn more fat by walking than running?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
allan said it was because the past whobo was very expensive for OOS.

also did u guys know you can burn more fat by walking than running?
I know the price was expensive, but that's why hopefully Allan could negotiate something since he is bringing SO many people to the convention (like the reduced cost entry fee for the whole weekend, not just early registration)..

I mean I don't know how it would be, but I know I would pay the extra cash again.

Also Ozz, walking does not burn more fat than running. lol

You can only burn more fat by walking if you power walk and you are so out of shape that you can't run for more than a couple of minutes, and you can walk at a brisk pace for much longer.

But under normal circumstances walking for 10 minutes will not burn more fat than running / jogging for 10 minutes.

kown

Smash Lord
Our matches were fun. :)

Same with every match I had that included Quivo.

And Keef I have not seen your copy of Brawl. I will search my house but I do not think it got left here. :(
Yea our matches were fun... But I don't wanna pay two bucks to play randoms!! That should be free!! Haha oh well.
not like you would win either way

BOOM

DAAANG

see you guys at hobo
trying to think how I could respond to this... Pop your a poopface

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
idk i just read some interesting articles that said walking is more efficient in burning fat than running cause running burns more of your carbs then fat since you need more energy for it

@kuro: there was no pnt, me flip jerm just showed up and friendlied but no tournament cause it was like 3 people lol so we left a little after

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
idk i just read some interesting articles that said walking is more efficient in burning fat than running cause running burns more of your carbs then fat since you need more energy for it

@kuro: there was no pnt, me flip jerm just showed up and friendlied but no tournament cause it was like 3 people lol so we left a little after
Lol, that's silly. What if someone doesn't have any carbs or very little carbs in their diet?

Cardio is gay anyways. Breaks down your muscle.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
dalub, i'll take you up on that.

and tree, pm xyro about the rides. if it turns out he can't pick them up for whatever reason i'll get them if i get gas money for it.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I need a team mate for hobo anyone seem intersted message me.... And is there going to be Melee doubles?

Smoom77

Smash Master
Still in NYC, really boring. We're in the cloisters (sp?) which is this musuem with lots of medievel age. Random pots, paintings, and statues that have no value to whatsoever. Why do people find amusement in this?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Cloyster has the rapist smile.

Suspect

Smash Hero
ill mm 5 buucks anyone at hobo 17....right now id like to mm melee1, jack frost, esca, take, and tree...lolz
i wish i would mm a marth with kirby, and dont even say luigi cause that matchup is MUCH harder

unless you want to mm my mk for 2$

Broly

Smash Lord
vash is my younger brother melee. would ya like to team w/ him? hes one of the top players in the rgv

then ill go falco jack for a dollar, yes?

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
ill mm 5 buucks anyone at hobo 17....right now id like to mm melee1, jack frost, esca, take, and tree...lolz
Yes! I accept! I was pondering a MM with you a little bit earlier. I just need to break my 20 first xD. Also, are you still playing Fox and Falco? I wouldn't really suggest that you know xD.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Have we ever met Kingdom Come?

Because I like you.

if you get catch my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom