• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
pm me if you're serious/it's good <3333

don't worry about quality, i'm getting some from colorado tomorrow.

1.5 for $5

I WONDER IF I'LL BE IMPRESSED

<3 CO though

Cali herbs are too good though, this will make me appreciate home more

MikeHaze, please keep it OUTSIDE the tournament venue and all wil be ok.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Yo Xyro, got room in your truck for little ol' me today? I'll drive to chilis as usual. We can even go a bit early so we can get that deal where you get a 3 course meal for two for 20 bucks.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, please bring set-ups to P4s fest. PLEASE! Ozz, if you can, please bring that extra TV you are holding. We really need it.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
THIS **** IS TODAY *****ES! (Please read everything)

Few rules a need to lay down though. Just watch the language while my parents are home, eat/drink in the kitchen, and have fun (corny). That's really all I ask from you guys.

I'm going to run this like Gea's fest, and have a mini tourney. SO BRING MONEY! You will need it for pizza, soda, and the tourney. Bring at least $10 just to be on the safe side.

$3 for pizza
$1 for soda
$2 for Singles tourney
$2 (per player) Doubles tourney!

I'm starting this at 4:00pm, sadly I can't do it earlier.
I'm ending this at 11:00 so you guys gotta head out at 11! Now I love being everyone's friend but if I need something from you guys please respect it: (such as keeping the language down and taking care of my house and such)

Okay so 20 player cap! Reserve a spot fast! There are no spots left. Though idk if Bear is coming :(. Guys if someone cannot come PLEASE let me know ASAP! Because there are other people that want to come.

I can't house anyone for the night this time, sorry.

1.Gea (Pending)
2.Gnes
3.RT
4.Tallman
5.Jerm
6.Pop
7.Quivo (Pending)
8.Blue J
9.Carnage
10.Stiltz
11.Sethlon
12.Xyro
13.Razer
14.Bear (Possibly)
15.Tree
16.Sybawave
17.Ozz
18.Kown
19.Marvyn
20.Marvyn's cousin

My address: 4139 club Valley, Houston, TX 77082
http://maps.google.com/maps?pws=0&q=4139%20club%20valley%20houston%20texas%2077082&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

832-367-8727
my cell

For parking places, just park in my driveway. I have a very long driveway that can probably fit 10 cars.

We're starting teams first. You guys can play plenty of friendlies, and you're going to have pools and singles at Hobo 17. If you guys want to play singles just get here ON TIME so we can start doubles and get them out of the way then we can move onto single, okay?

There will also be melee
And MK is banned for the tourney.

IF YOU CAN BRING A SETUP PLEASE LET ME KNOW! WE NEED SETUPS!

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Good luck to everyone this weekend at Pnt!

((($_$) AirbrushKing Play N Trade Pre-HOBO 17 Brawl/Melee Warmup ($_$)))

When: 7/25/09

Where: Play N’ Trade 9319 Hwy 6 South Space B Houston Texas, 77083

Venue/Entry Fees: 5$/Venue/10$/Entry

Times: Brawl/Melee/Reg at1:00/Starts at 2:00 so (((BE ON TIME))) 5$ Late Fee Will be enforced!

B.Y.O.C Bring Your Own Controllers/Arcade sticks/usb cables/consoles/full setups

For more info go to--> www.AirbrushKing.net/tournaments

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Hey jog those 2 spots sound nice for me and another player dawn and if you need a setup ill gladly take mine but im not sure if their is anymore spots left but if there is PLEASE POST CUZ I REALLY WANT TO GO

fear17

Smash Apprentice
ok well save that spot for me but if you get another one please save if for me and dawn beacuse we dont want to miss out on this btw ill be checking for new posts so just keep me updated

Player-4

See you in 25 years
okay that's cool. i'll give you bear's spot for now but that's the best i can do. KEEP IN MIND! if bear CAN COME i'll have to give the spot back to him. okay?

dawn001

Smash Ace
THIS **** IS TODAY *****ES! (Please read everything)

Few rules a need to lay down though. Just watch the language while my parents are home, eat/drink in the kitchen, and have fun (corny). That's really all I ask from you guys.

I'm going to run this like Gea's fest, and have a mini tourney. SO BRING MONEY! You will need it for pizza, soda, and the tourney. Bring at least $10 just to be on the safe side.

$3 for pizza
$1 for soda
$2 for Singles tourney
$2 (per player) Doubles tourney!

I'm starting this at 4:00pm, sadly I can't do it earlier.
I'm ending this at 11:00 so you guys gotta head out at 11! Now I love being everyone's friend but if I need something from you guys please respect it: (such as keeping the language down and taking care of my house and such)

Okay so 20 player cap! Reserve a spot fast! There are no spots left. Though idk if Bear is coming :(. Guys if someone cannot come PLEASE let me know ASAP! Because there are other people that want to come.

I can't house anyone for the night this time, sorry.

1.Gea (Pending)
2.Gnes
3.RT
4.Tallman
5.Jerm
6.Pop
7.Quivo (Pending)
8.Blue J
9.Carnage
10.Stiltz
11.Sethlon
12.Xyro
13.Razer
14.Bear (Possibly)
15.Tree
16.Sybawave
17.Ozz
18.Kown
19.Marvyn
20.Marvyn's cousin

My address: 4139 club Valley, Houston, TX 77082
http://maps.google.com/maps?pws=0&q=4139%20club%20valley%20houston%20texas%2077082&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

832-367-8727
my cell

For parking places, just park in my driveway. I have a very long driveway that can probably fit 10 cars.

We're starting teams first. You guys can play plenty of friendlies, and you're going to have pools and singles at Hobo 17. If you guys want to play singles just get here ON TIME so we can start doubles and get them out of the way then we can move onto single, okay?

There will also be melee
And MK is banned for the tourney.

IF YOU CAN BRING A SETUP PLEASE LET ME KNOW! WE NEED SETUPS!

how many spots do you have open?
i want to attend..

Shök

Smash Champion
From the looks of it, P4 might have two spots open. Tree and maybe Bear. Reserve your spot, Dawn.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Can anybody here with Photoshop help me with some elementary photo editing that I need help with (since I don't have photoshop).

It would be much appreciated and it will seriously take like 2-3 minutes tops.

Visitor message me or send me a msg on AIM if you can. :)

AIM = Gonzalot87

Smoom77

Smash Master
Oh my gosh Jerm, did you get that TL plush from Ebgames? I'm trying to find one, but I CANNOT find one!!!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
How was P4's fest everyone? :\

btw, I haz disc read error, so no wii for awhile.

Worst. Luck. EVER.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
How was P4's fest everyone? :\

btw, I haz disc read error, so no wii for awhile.

Worst. Luck. EVER.
Dang that sucks. Hey, if you buy a new Brawl disc and it turns out that it works and your disc read error was just your disc's fault, then culd you let me know? Since I've been having disc read errors a lot too.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Dang that sucks. Hey, if you buy a new Brawl disc and it turns out that it works and your disc read error was just your disc's fault, then culd you let me know? Since I've been having disc read errors a lot too.
I don't think I'll buy a new one, it's not just Brawl alone though, it's ALL my games.

So yeah, I'm ****ed. I'ma try and get my cousin to disassemble it or so, and see if he can find it out. But I'll just try one of my friends SSBB and see if it works.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I've had disc read errors for a while... I'm just really stubborn and I spam it until it works.

One thing I've learned, you don't have to reset it. If it disc read errors take out the cd and put it back in without resetting and it will continue where it left off.

Hope it helps. :)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
fun fest but no one took the tourney seriously, me and quivo didn't go our mains our entire tourny set and jerm went all marth in tourny, gea used kirby on me etc. So results prob won't get uploaded cuz it was 10 PPL and not serious :) maybe I'll go pnt tomoro

QUIVO

Smash Master
I thought it was fun using other characters. My PT didn't do as well as I had hoped. I had to use ROB and Kirby.. lol. Kirby was so random

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I had fun using marth. I cant show you guys my beautiful toonie before hobo 17 xD

Also, smoom, I got it online. Why you want a TL plushie?? TL fan??

QUIVO

Smash Master
I don't think anyone ever said it was non serious, people just didnt take it seriously.

I was planning on using random characters anyway.

Im not a fan of tournaments where you're limited to a certain character. Like going all falcon/ganon.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I've had disc read errors for a while... I'm just really stubborn and I spam it until it works.

One thing I've learned, you don't have to reset it. If it disc read errors take out the cd and put it back in without resetting and it will continue where it left off.

Hope it helps. :)
Really? I'll try that next time I get a disc read error and hope it works, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom