• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar173

Justice Man
If it makes you guys feel better, MK (yes the character, this isn't a typo for M2K ;)) took home over half of the pot.

Almost 2/3 if M2K, Ally, and Tyrant really did split.

In other news, do you guys know whether the top 3 split or not?

As for pro-ban/anti-ban: I live in a weaker region (numbers-wise and skill-wise) and MK single-handedly killed our tourney scene for a good several months. Only recently did we hit above 30 at a locals only tourney (this weekend) and I've worked my *** off to get any of those people to show up, save for a very select few.

A Metaknight on every single team that places in the money bores the **** out of a scene. Eventually, the people who consistently don't place, just aren't having a good time, and leave (for good).

That's what MK does :(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Lol @ people arguing with Allan. havent you guys figured out that when allan is wrong, he will still argue and make it seem like he's right. and he'll say dumb one liners that make no sense. its best to ignore him, its impossible to teach him a lesson about anything, how often do you see him saying "ok fine, your right im wrong".

and allan if u respond to this then lol, you will just back up what i just stated above.
*backs up the fact im always right*

As the best samus in the nation(yes I main low tier) I'd just like to say,get the fook out,ill give you the broiler mah boy,you sound just like the rest of them,what a shame,I main low tier,You'll just never understand,sad,move on, just accept it,I main low tier, people like you upset me, you honestly don't know what going on,everyone needs to step it up and main high tier,its the past move on,everyone who mains high tier sucks and is a tier ***** I main low tier, you just don't understand because you don't have exp,everyone who I bugged about maining high tier then called a tier ***** then quit cuz they didn't want to be a tier ***** is a whimp for quitting and they need to stick with one char, grow up,none of my contradictions matter,dittos mean a lot,I main low tier,yeah ok whatever, if you don't know by now you'll never know,I main low tier,get with the future

After reading this, i really miss you! COME HOME!!!!!!

edit: that one was HUGE sentence.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
/sigh

y is urrybody in the south n southwest :(

r there no smashers in the east side besides stiltz and me lol

edit: oh ya i have an empty apartment that i never use i was thinkin about holdin a smashfest sometime for no reason ppl can stay as late as they want stay the night even just not sure when would be best for everybody....

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
/sigh

y is urrybody in the south n southwest :(

r there no smashers in the east side besides stiltz and me lol

edit: oh ya i have an empty apartment that i never use i was thinkin about holdin a smashfest sometime for no reason ppl can stay as late as they want stay the night even just not sure when would be best for everybody....
YOU DO THIS AND I WILL LOVE FOREVER LONGER THAN I ALREADY DO!

I miss you Seiya :(

Esca

Smash Champion
I would do Gner in the *** and mouth at the both time.
And i will mouth**** u PX while fingering u...at the both time.
My joke, *****. No stealing.

And I know this is off-topic, but referring to earlier posts by Gnes regarding the best trash-talkers.

Beaumont = Funniest/ Best trashtalkers.

1. Get that *** whooped, girl.
2. Sweet baby rays.
3. At the BOTH time.
4. Pack his lunch.
5. Yelling loud cuss words after matches.
6. RT talks with his eyes closed.
7. DMG looks like ground beef.
8. Cheering m2k at whobo.
9. The SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM chant.
10. Posting long/obnoxious random posts about the Crusades.
AND MANY MANY MORE.

I rest my case.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
At the both time wasn't even your joke... Gnes wrote it in his post... you just quoted it before someone else >_>

The rest I'll give you.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I beg to differ. I doubt there was a single person who wasn't saying Smoom all day they day we heard about him. Even jS's cousin couldn't stop saying Smoom for the whole week. And I almost choked on my friend chicken while saying Smoom.
LOL, I love you guys!!! You make me feel so welcome. :p I hope I stay here a long time.

Esca

Smash Champion
KRD, we really did make that up at Ozzfest. Idk wtf you're talking about.

And, at the both time was recognized, and trademarked by me. Gnes didn't mean to word it like that, and I called him out on his demeanor, in a joking manner. Thank you.

CY

Smash Ace
I beg to differ. I doubt there was a single person who wasn't saying Smoom all day they day we heard about him. Even jS's cousin couldn't stop saying Smoom for the whole week. And I almost choked on my friend chicken while saying Smoom.
yes we did.

also, no one cares that you were eating chicken and choked on it. unnecessary post add on.

also, you suck *****. and brent, change yo post. it's me and you who made up those sayings, not the whole beaumont. do not include denton in this ****, *****.

heytallman

CTALL
Esca, I can't believe you forgot posts like "as you slob on my knob, right before I explode into your mouth, you look up at me and do the gnes laugh. Yes, the gnes laugh."

Those posts are too good! DeAngelo also has some quality sayings, too. Not as many as Beaumont, but still.

1. That **** is CRUCIAL, dawg!
2. Gotta get that LOOT!
3. Marvel? *goes on a long rant about Marvel vs Capcom*
4. THAT **** IS COLD-BLOODED, DAWG!
5. DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWG! (yes, occasionally this stands alone)
6. One hit you done!
7. That's a wrap!

And don't even get me started on Allan.

1. SWEET!
2. FIGURES!
3. Accept it! Face it!
4. GROSS!!!!!
5. YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
6. *coughing obnoxiously on the microphone or right next to someone's face*
And many many more I don't feel like thinking of right now.

CY

Smash Ace
how did we totally forget the "look at me with those big blue eyes while you suck my ****"

**** man, i made those LEGENDARY a couple months ago.

Gnes

Smash Master

And, at the both time was recognized, and trademarked by me. Gnes didn't mean to word it like that, and I called him out on his demeanor, in a joking manner. Thank you.
Actually i did ^.^

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Yo. Check out this EVO 2009 Breakdown!

SF4 = 1040
HD Remix = 300+
3s = 258 (129 teams)
Marvel = 218
SC4 = 159
GGXX = 120

Total: 2087 (WOWSERS) Not even including BRAWL...

It is a beast. Sf4 is straight SWINE FLU! All wish me luck on my mm's :]

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
DeAngelo 2gud sawn.

And yeah, Esca and CY made up that Smoom chant. Surprisinly I remember it haaa.

How was Piano's?

error13

Smash Journeyman
august 8th you guys should come down here! for our first
venue supplied tourney! weve gone down there now u guys head our way!

well house everyone and the tournament will be great!

Smoom77

Smash Master
Hehe, sorry I are spammy Xyro. I have to tell you about my night. :D

So I played a 4-player game of Ticket to Ride. I dunno if anyone knows that game but I'm gonna show my scores. I got 152, awesome, then also completed 7 routes!!!

Now, I'm off to watch Pee Wee Herman's Big Adventure!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Ok, so you made it up for your group of friends there while jS, me, and jS's cousin were already doing all the smoom stuff before that tourny even started. It's ok though, we know that you don't have enough sayings that you have to back up the few that someone says you didn't do, and that you still have to have CY defend you :) It's also ok that you have to list all the sayings you did because you want more recognition so you can try to be the center of attention, while most of the rest of us couldn't care less :)

My joke, *****. No stealing.

And I know this is off-topic, but referring to earlier posts by Gnes regarding the best trash-talkers.

Beaumont = Funniest/ Best trashtalkers.

1. Get that *** whooped, girl.
2. Sweet baby rays.
3. At the BOTH time.
4. Pack his lunch.
5. Yelling loud cuss words after matches.
6. RT talks with his eyes closed.
7. DMG looks like ground beef.
8. Cheering m2k at whobo.
9. The SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM chant.
10. Posting long/obnoxious random posts about the Crusades.
AND MANY MANY MORE.

I rest my case.
By the way Esca, if it takes reminding people of sayings for people to remember them, then they obviously aren't that good. No one cares about your inside jokes either, everyone has them, and no one cares that you have to show off that you have some too :)

I love the Houston thread.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
and no one cares the you don't care about esca's sayings and how they're "not very good"

and no one cares that i don't care about how you don't care

>_>

KRDsonic

Smash Master
and no one cares the you don't care about esca's sayings and how they're "not very good"

and no one cares that i don't care about how you don't care

>_>
Hey looky, someone gets it. See this post that P4 made, CY? No one cares that you don't care :D That's the point of the internet though, no one's supposed to care.

CY

Smash Ace
KRD, no one cares about your stupid pichu sig. so for the love of god, please take it off. i'm sure your pichu is ****ing terrible either way.

also, no one cares what you randomly did on pokemon or what you and jS accomplished on sonic adventures, so please take your diary stories to www.twitter.com

that's the internet for you. eh????????

good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom