• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
but there are 2 climbers
My Nana suicided.

KRD, no one cares about your stupid pichu sig. so for the love of god, please take it off. i'm sure your pichu is ****ing terrible either way.

also, no one cares what you randomly did on pokemon or what you and jS accomplished on sonic adventures, so please take your diary stories to www.twitter.com

that's the internet for you. eh????????

good day
Yes sir, the internet is wonderful.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yo son I heard that ADHD guy 2 stocked Razer twice. Something GNES CANT DO!!!! <3

Also i suck vs toon link lol i need to come to texas and play santi and jerm alot lol

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Co18 was all liek,

"DEHF ***** Dojo"

And I was like. naw.

And he was liek, "gtfo nub, you placed last in yo tourney"

And I was like awh. Co 2gud mayne. :(

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Good smashfest guys. That was fun.

Remember to come back out this way for Nefarious J's smashfest on Friday at 3:00 PM.

HYPE!

People who came; Nefarious J, Popertop, Kown, RT, Quivo, Jerm, Bluejay, Kamikaze Kevin, Carnage

CO18

Smash Hero
Co18 was all liek,

"DEHF ***** Dojo"

And I was like. naw.

And he was liek, "gtfo nub, you placed last in yo tourney"

And I was like awh. Co 2gud mayne. :(
lol when was that. You sure it was me? :o
I dont remember saying any of that XD.

I cant go to hobo17 flip lol. Well mm eventuallyyy

Popertop

Smash Champion
I'm just learning the Ice Climber matchup, since it's a 1 vs. 2 matchup, so me vs. Esca and CY is my matchup experience.
this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

At the both time wasn't even your joke... Gnes wrote it in his post... you just quoted it before someone else >_>

The rest I'll give you.
guys, we can have the rest of the sayings, Phantom X will let us.

And I'm pretty sure all 3/4 of beaumont SMOOM'D somebody after they lost/something bad happen, so I dunnno what everyone is getting all bent out of shape, everybody knows Beaumont is hilarious and has the best "in" things that everyone says/does.

and the fest was awesome I wanna see those replays on youtube

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
KRD, stop trolling. Beaumont does indeed have the funniest things to say. Xyro has the funniest voice to say them with.

Beaumont, please shut up. This is ridiculous.

Kay thanks guys.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
KRD, stop trolling. Beaumont does indeed have the funniest things to say. Xyro has the funniest voice to say them with.

Beaumont, please shut up. This is ridiculous.

Kay thanks guys.
I'm just simply stating my oppinion~ And oppinions can't be argued, that's why it's fun acting like it's possible. Beaumont knows I love them though.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Popertop, go to smashfest friday. Need to learn that Wario matchup mayne. :)

Piano, Xyro didn't go?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Esca, I hate you. Next time I see you, I'm going to get some bamboo and cut you with it.

Seriously, no joke. PREPARE.

In other news, fun smashfest. I'll get vids up ASAP.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
fest was cool. who woulda thought pianodude actually played the piano? saria's song/lost woods theme is legit.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I never know anything non-HOBO wise. Anyone want to link me to OHSNAP? I probably can't go but I wanna see.

Gea

Smash Master
Hey I know there is already a Pearland fest this Friday but I am also going to have a fest this Friday. There is a player cap for mine just because there is like not alot of parking around my house and I don't want anyone's car getting hit, etc. If you can carpool, this is infinitely better and it allows me to let more people come. I am trying to find a parking solution to allow as many people to come as they want, so bear with me.

I should already have two setups but the more, the better. As far as food goes bring a few dollars in cash and we can decide on ordering chinese/pizza or going out and getting something. But please bring somewhere like 7 bucks in CASH so you can chip in if we do pizza. Thanks :)

If enough people show we can do a mini tournament round robin style. If more than 13 people attend we can actually upload the results and it will count for something. Just a thought.

If you can bring a set up, let me know.

Please send me a PM or hit me up on IM if you are interested. Mine will be ALL DAI from the morning till night.

Thanks gais.

Edit: I live in Missouri City, if that matters to anyone. Southwest side, yo.

People attending:

Me
Gnes

Maybes:

Smoom
Zori

Smoom77

Smash Master
Oh my gosh, I'm tired of nobody living by me. Is it just me, or am I like the only one that's out on the west? katy sucks. >_>

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll probably go, need ride, etc.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
rt, you're on the way and know how to get there, i'm taking you. this time i'll be leaving earlier since this fest didn't show up last minute.

Esca

Smash Champion
I'm just simply stating my oppinion~ And oppinions can't be argued, that's why it's fun acting like it's possible. Beaumont knows I love them though.
No KRD the turd. Xyro just does a bunch of voices. Funny, but he's a one hit wonder. Same jokes.

Gnes just invented the exposed thing, and that's not even funny. Sooooooooooooo....

Who wants to come to Pearland to see me this Friday?

Gea

Smash Master
Gea, what time will that smashfest be? I'll probably be free any time before 5
I'll say that anyone can come from 11 AM on.

People attending:

Me
Gnes
Jerm
RocketTrainer
Jog
Carnage
Blue J
Esca - <3
Tree

Maybes:

Smoom
Zori
Quivo
CY

For all those not coming, Dave (RT) is going to be recording or LIVESTREAMING matches.

We have FIVE confirmed setups.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Bluejay, I have a dentist appointment on Friday, but I should be done by like 2-3. So, yeah, lol I assume you will head over there around then. Still plenty of time to play though since it's supposed to be a all day thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom