• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Oh, arright. I woke up at 1, 30 minutes after he texted me :(

You should go Smooooom. I doubt I can go lul, but I'm try.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
I would be happy to have people over this afternoon as long as they don't stay too long.

And someone brings a setup :)

20704 Georgia St.
Manvel, TX 77578

Call me if you need more directions (that the internet can't give you) or have questions
832-721-4490

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I would love to play smash if I could get a ride...

Smoom77

Smash Master
Nah, I was talking to Allan about coming here, but it ended out that my family had plans.... >_>. He said he'd drive you, I think.

Can you do something later this week? Mondays are just bad for me.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
lol...I wish...I think I have plans pretty much every other day this week, and I'll be outta town the following week.

However, I MIGHT house SA the night before HOBO 17 and if people wanna swing by for a bit (not stay lol) to get some pre tourny practice in (assuming i do actually house them and it's OK with my parents) ya'll will be more than welcome to stop by

Smoom77

Smash Master
yeah, our schedules are not fitting... I'm free this week and next week, then gone for the next week. lol Perfect

I was thinking, during the school time, what do we usually do? I have no idea what I'll do! Maybe, die?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I got directions, only 35 minutes away, not to bad. Dunno where my parents at though lul, so I can't go less its cool with them.

Hm, how many TV's you got though piano?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Gnes, go to piano's mayne. If I go, I need to meet you sawn!

Smoom, you got a cellphone? Hook me up with yo digitz guurrrlll.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
yeah, our schedules are not fitting... I'm free this week and next week, then gone for the next week. lol Perfect

I was thinking, during the school time, what do we usually do? I have no idea what I'll do! Maybe, die?
During school I am three hours away at a university :(

I got directions, only 35 minutes away, not to bad. Dunno where my parents at though lul, so I can't go less its cool with them.

Hm, how many TV's you got though piano?
One. This is why I said someone's gotta bring setups.
Well...I have another one but no more wiiz to go with it of course. So two.

Guess what guys...i work mornings now...m-f 8-12:30.

Somebodys now free during weekdays and weekends.
YEAHHHH!
GET HYPED!

Get on xat if you have questions.
http://xat.com/chat/room/37031718/

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
If I go to the pearland smashfest (friday), I can take you RT.

but idk, ill only go if a decent amount of people are willing to show up, 4-5?

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
allan said he was coming along with two others

outside of that i have no idea.

so start some hype. you're good at that lol

no one can stay too late though.

I'm hoping to start like....

...now.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The same thing would have been said if he won genesis. U can flip the script to fit your means. Regardless, Dojo didnt win FS6 and a mk did not win genesis. Its quite obvious now snake is as good as meta at the top level.
YOU might flip the script but i havnt. I have been saying for weeks and weeks abd weeks that m2k would lose genesis. WHY? Because its the ONE tourney that decides metas fate. Apex and TourneyPlay were icing on the cake to MAKE SURE meta stays.

Sadly for the anti ban side, 3 metas broke top 4.
Sadly for the anti ban side, iirc atoomosk(the meta killer) lost to two metas that arent dojo and m2k.
Sadly for the anti ban side, dojo beat ally in a mm(and yet dojo is clearly weaker than m2k yet m2k lost to ally=proof of ANOTHER thrown match).
Sadly for the anti ban side, i do what i want and metaknight stays broken no matter what you people are dreaming up.

ANYBODY who thinks snake is even with meta at the highest level of skill is a complete moron. Not even ROYR(who is better than ALL of you, lolololol) sees it as even. And since ROYR is a unbiased PRO player(top 3 marth in the world), you should have no problem trusting him. He has more exp and has been to more high level events than all of you. Just consider it.

as usual, you can accept this or you cant. In both case, i win(like normal). Metaknight stays banned.

GAME, SET and MATCH!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Ouch Xyro, so cold and straightforward. lol

IMO the matchup between MK and Snake is even on the ground / stage, and 7-3 in Meta Knight's favor in the air and 75-25 offstage, making it an overall of about 6-4 to 65:35 matchup in Meta Knight's favor.

It's winnable, obviously, Ally took Genesis. But that's because Ally > M2K.

:laugh:

kown

Smash Lord
Guess what guys...i work mornings now...m-f 8-12:30.

Somebodys now free during weekdays and weekends.
that sounds like the perfect job!!! 4 hours a day IN THE MORNING and m-f...holy **** thats freaking awesome!!!!

If I go to the pearland smashfest (friday), I can take you RT.

but idk, ill only go if a decent amount of people are willing to show up, 4-5?
I will be there.

I am going to pianos house later this evening.

Trela

Smash Lord
I would like to try and go to a smashfest sometime this week. I'm leaving to North Carolina next week and wont be back until HOBO 17.

D:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Does someone want to give mea ride to piano's house? I live maybe 15-20 minutes away and can give gas money...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He's not going today...that's Friday.

If I gave you gas money, would you be able to pick me up Allan? You would literally just have to go north on Hwy 6 for maybe 20-30 minutes.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
kuro and his buds cancelled.

if ozz WILL go, ill get rt(this makes 4 people) and since kown is going it will make 5

ozz, RTs fate is in your hands

Gnes

Smash Master
YOU might flip the script but i havnt. I have been saying for weeks and weeks abd weeks that m2k would lose genesis. WHY? Because its the ONE tourney that decides metas fate. Apex and TourneyPlay were icing on the cake to MAKE SURE meta stays.

Sadly for the anti ban side, 3 metas broke top 4.
Sadly for the anti ban side, iirc atoomosk(the meta killer) lost to two metas that arent dojo and m2k.
Sadly for the anti ban side, dojo beat ally in a mm(and yet dojo is clearly weaker than m2k yet m2k lost to ally=proof of ANOTHER thrown match).
Sadly for the anti ban side, i do what i want and metaknight stays broken no matter what you people are dreaming up.

ANYBODY who thinks snake is even with meta at the highest level of skill is a complete moron. Not even ROYR(who is better than ALL of you, lolololol) sees it as even. And since ROYR is a unbiased PRO player(top 3 marth in the world), you should have no problem trusting him. He has more exp and has been to more high level events than all of you. Just consider it.

as usual, you can accept this or you cant. In both case, i win(like normal). Metaknight stays banned.

GAME, SET and MATCH!
Using dojo as an example means ur running out of material buddy.

Yes dojo beat ally. Do realize however that dojo camps snake while m2k doesn't. Makes a big difference. When does Atomsk mean anything to the argument. Co18 placed higher, beat tyrant in a MM who at this point is the second best mk(at least by genesis standards). What good Mk's does he have in his region. ONE...and seibrik is questionable.

Last but not least, IDK what makes u think Roy is unbiased lol. Did u just pull that from out of a hat? He is one of the most biased people i know and anyone who knows him knows this and that includes u. Firstly, nearly every marth player wants meta banned, why, because they cant beat him. Nuff said. MikeH is the only one at this point who actually beats metas in tourney. Hmm...roy better than all of us...i wont even comment on that.

LOL using roy in your defense...

We dont even have alot of metas in texas >.>

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I might be able to show up later, but I highly doubt it. Plans came up mayne. :\

I think I have a better chance of making it to the one on Friday though.

Esca

Smash Champion
ONE...and seibrik is questionable.
So you're saying that Seibrik is a questionably BAD player? Not worded right, Acadian.

Also, Roy isn't a pro smasher. He's casual at best. And retired at most. His judgement doesn't conclude anything. If he were commenting on Marth/MK however, it'd be a different situation. But when you have lemons, you can't make orange juice with them. Nahmean?

Gnes

Smash Master
Uh yeah...it was the right wording esca because thats what i was saying. His D3 is very good but his meta is average at best. He just strives off of being gay.

I like how u say i won't understand, though ur the one who cant understand. It is very unrealistic to believe a low tier main such as yourself would be able to be a meta in bracket. Why...u know exactly why. Plenty of others besides myself beat metas in Texas(and i dont just mean razer/PX(have u beat a meta in bracket yet lol). Pick another chr. This ain't melee. Miracles dont happen.

And i will mouth**** u PX while fingering u...at the both time.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I would do Gner in the *** and mouth at the both time.
You're making me jealous Juanito. :(

As for the conversation you guys are having, if I may bump in, I always prefer the RGV folks to go MK on me, I beat all of their Meta's except for Pax's.

(and like 4-5 of them play Meta as a main or second)

Edit: to clarify I didn't explain well, I do better against their Meta Knight's than their other chars.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Bluejay, YES THANK YOU! TAKE ME WITH YOU. I live off of Hwy 6 and I assume you are using it to get to his house. Let me PM you my phone number...

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Lol @ people arguing with Allan. havent you guys figured out that when allan is wrong, he will still argue and make it seem like he's right. and he'll say dumb one liners that make no sense. its best to ignore him, its impossible to teach him a lesson about anything, how often do you see him saying "ok fine, your right im wrong".

and allan if u respond to this then lol, you will just back up what i just stated above.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Lol @ people arguing with Allan. havent you guys figured out that when allan is wrong, he will still argue and make it seem like he's right. and he'll say dumb one liners that make no sense. its best to ignore him, its impossible to teach him a lesson about anything, how often do you see him saying "ok fine, your right im wrong".

and allan if u respond to this then lol, you will just back up what i just stated above.
As the best samus in the nation(yes I main low tier) I'd just like to say,get the fook out,ill give you the broiler mah boy,you sound just like the rest of them,what a shame,I main low tier,You'll just never understand,sad,move on, just accept it,I main low tier, people like you upset me, you honestly don't know what going on,everyone needs to step it up and main high tier,its the past move on,everyone who mains high tier sucks and is a tier ***** I main low tier, you just don't understand because you don't have exp,everyone who I bugged about maining high tier then called a tier ***** then quit cuz they didn't want to be a tier ***** is a whimp for quitting and they need to stick with one char, grow up,none of my contradictions matter,dittos mean a lot,I main low tier,yeah ok whatever, if you don't know by now you'll never know,I main low tier,get with the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom