• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Yeah P4, I have it too.

The video was nice. <3 the WAC against his fair.

I was too shy to ask to get recorded. <_< I'm so dumb.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
happy bday neko. smashboards is all white and cruddy-looking for me, too. my marth still sucks. and how does both sides have a 'good' argument for cutting m2k and armada's match short? that would suck if it happened to me.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lol the genesis thread is almost HALF as big as the houston thread. like there are 6 posts per 30seconds over there. its unreal

Smoom77

Smash Master
Yeah, I wanna do something tomorrow, but I have some guests. Either way, anyone want to come over here for some brawl? I might even do some melee if we wanted. Too bad I suck at it.

Xyro77

melee is dead. dont support it.

i get off at 2:30 if people wanna go with me we could head to your house

Smoom77

Smash Master
Well, I might be gone like 2-4:30. Not completely sure. I'm not home right now. I'll get back to ya in like 30min.

heytallman

CTALL
I think Allan has some kind of bipolar disorder. 1st he's like "I need a secondary for DDD myah" now he's like "I'm just going to get butt ***** with samus vs DDD yay." Then he was like "grrrr Melee is dead" then he was like "Man, I kinda wanna get back into Melee" now again he's like "NYAH Melee's dead"

And to what Allan said about FOW and Ness: Just because Ness is low tier, and a Ness player beat a DDD player, doesn't mean that all low tiers can. They're called matchups, and they're different for every character. Ness just does a lot better against DDD than Samus, 's all.

In other news, I REALLY wish there was a live feed for Genesis. I really wanna see how stuff is going. Apparently Havok just beat Atomsk.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Yee, I do. But he a busy man, don't wanna bother him. ;)

Melee2gud. Someone should teach me it sometime. And in the end, Genesis had more Brawl over Melee.

lolol.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Bad news, can't do anything tomorrow, unless it's like early, like 10. And I'd rather not. Any other days this week for you Xyro?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I think FOW, along with being a spectacular player (he has some pretty nasty reads), has the current advantage of inexperience on his side (just like Reflex had for a while with PT). Once that dies out he'll be less successful, most likely.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Smashboards is messing up for other people?

...I'm glad I don't use the default skin :D

Hmm... I'm excited about seeing the bracket for Genesis when it's uploaded, sounds like there're tons of upsets in it.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm reading updates to Esca right now. I'm getting so nervous, I can't stand it. I want to see brackets SOOO badly!! I need to refresh who won and who didn't...

Xyro77

DOJO just got DQed for stalling the timer vs DEHF. There is an argument over it right now with the TOs. So maybe it will be retracted.

DBR screwed over m2k and now Dojo.

edit: i guess gea was lied to cause razer is now saying dojo is still in? wtf is going on?

Xyro77

The WHOLE story

Zac says they WILL NOT DQ HIM. Dojo did not plank, he was jumping around on platforms playing extremely safe ant not approaching. They both had 2 stock left at the end of the match and Dojo had less percent. They are still discussing what to do, but Zac said that THE WORST CASE SCENARIO is that Dojo and DEHF will have to play a 2 stock match with no time limit.

The reason they won't DQ Dojo is because if they did then they will have changed the rules after the match to make it so that he lost, which is completely unfair. Zac admitted to me that he beat DSF by planking him, but no one said anything because he was playing as Game and Watch.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Xyro, you going to anyones tomorrow?

And yee, Dojo 2gud. I hear he forfeited though from Flip. But Flip mad gay mayne, :)

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
DBR is not a person but rather an entire group. Think back to the melee videos? Evolution?
They basically run SoCal.

Xyro, you should come over to my place tomorrow and brawl after work. Bring people with you if possible.

And the Genesis thread proved melee to be definitely NOT dead. Posts came in four times as fast as when brawl was discussed.

MELEE IS ALIVE! ACCEPT IT YA *****!!!!

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
piano, where you live at? Why not go over to his lol, much easier for me :D.

And yeah, Flip mad gay. Still <3 him though I got no idea who he be besides a Diddy main.

Top 4 left are Ally, Tyrant, Dojo and M2K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom