• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Nice, I should be able to come and bring a set up if i get a ride. If it's close enough, I could probably drive..

Gea

Smash Master
If everyone comes through with setups we should have SIX. This is amazing.

I am currently working out parking issues so no one runs the chance of their car being damaged. This might entail parking down the road at like a nearby Kroger and letting me/ someone else ferry you over. Especially if you are the only one in your car.

I do this because my street is busy and parking out on the street for extended period of times is asking for someone to knock your car a new dent. I am going to attempt to clean out my driveway to fit 3+ cars and 2-3 can be out on the street at most.

Sorry for the inconvienance. I am making this clear ahead of time so no one is weirded out. I will update you as I get the information.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
ESCA! Go to Gea's <3 I can give you back your computer charger!

POP! Go to Gea's <3 I can give you back your TV as well!

stupid beaumont leaving their **** at my house >_>

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
Popertop said:
so gea randomly decided to throw a fest on the same day and now everybody is going to that one?

gay.
his house is closer and jerm is gay for gness, 'nuf said. please go.

QUIVO said:
Nice, I should be able to come and bring a set up if i get a ride. If it's close enough, I could probably drive..
i got you. now my car is full.

Rockettrainer said:
Bluejay, I have a dentist appointment on Friday, but I should be done by like 2-3. So, yeah, lol I assume you will head over there around then. Still plenty of time to play though since it's supposed to be a all day thing.
sounds good. call/text me when you're done. even if we end up leaving earlier, i'll come get you since you don't live that far from gea. :bigthumbu

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Just got home. Everyone going to Gea's on Friday now? I wanna come. I'll bring a full setup. I can only bring RT with me since he's close. Gea i need you to pm me your address and cell number, thanks

Gea

Smash Master
count me in Gea..

btw did i leave my cell phone charger there?

EDIT: what time will everyone be there by?
You left what looks like an ipod charger I think. I still have it if its yours.

Wow, this is getting big. Like I said, the only issue right now is parking and I am working on that. With this many people we can definitely do a tournament to (great) success. It is up to you guys whether or not you want cash to be involved with that.

I'll update the list of people as I know it. Thank you guys so much for the support and interest. :)

Popertop

Smash Champion
I'm coming.

My TV is coming there also.

I meet up with Nefarious and Keef and carpool with them.

i can bring a wii but no tv, if someone could pick me up that would be cool
I can pick you up I am very familiar with Clear Lake and it's not too far.

PM me your address.

Gea

Smash Master
Okay here is the current plan for parking.

Full cars get top priority. What I am looking at is BlueJ, Jog, and Pop getting top priority with parking. Everyone else will park at a nearby Kroger and someone from my house will bring you to and fro.

This seems very roundabout but it is the best solution in the long run. I am going to finalize this, give the address to where to park and a cell number to reach me by Thursday at the latest. If you have any issues doing this please talk to me and we can try to work something out.

I am sorry it has to be like this, but this way EVERYBODY can come.

Also Pop, I love you.

I am also going to say the hours are from 11 AM - Midnight. You can come and leave any time in there. PLEASE BRING YOUR SETUP SO THIS CAN BE EPIC.

If we do a tournament we can do swiss system to try, or whatever. :)

ALSO BRING A FEW BUCKS (CASH) FOR FOOD SO WE CAN JUST ORDER SOMETHING. IF EVERYONE ALSO PITCHES IN A SINGLE DOLLAR I WILL BUY ICE AND SODAS AHEAD OF TIME.

MAYBE A SINGLE HONEYBUN.

People attending:

Me
Gnes
Jerm
RocketTrainer
Jog
Carnage
Blue J
Esca - <3
Tree
Keef
Nefarious
Zori
Quivo
Poptop
Ozz
Kown

Maybes:

Smoom
Kuro Zero
CY

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'll bring TV + wii as long as I can come. The only thing is that I would prefer to go earlier (11ish) since i need to meet back up with my family around 5ish : /

If no one wants to go that early or take me back around that time its cool. I'll look into seeing how far away Gea's place is and see if my mom would be willing to drop me off

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i get off at 4. when does everybody have to leave your house gea? if its by like 9 or something id rather go to keefs cause i KNOW we can stay mega late there.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'll bring TV + wii as long as I can come. The only thing is that I would prefer to go earlier (11ish) since i need to meet back up with my family around 5ish : /

If no one wants to go that early or take me back around that time its cool. I'll look into seeing how far away Gea's place is and see if my mom would be willing to drop me off
lol I was planning the same thing. I could probably pick you up and take you home. :)

Smoom77

Smash Master
I was thinking of going up with P4, but I dunno if I want to leave at 5. Anyone staying later that could possible drive me home? I know I'm away from everyone's path, but just wondering. I'd probably just go home with P4 anyways.

Gea

Smash Master
I was thinking everyone could stay till midnight then we could all go out and meet up someplace for food if you guys wanted.

Edit: Tree I live nowhere near where buses run.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
where do you live, tree? not promising anything, but if a spot opens up in my ride, i can pick you up. assuming you live close enough that is.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
i get off at 4. when does everybody have to leave your house gea? if its by like 9 or something id rather go to keefs cause i KNOW we can stay mega late there.
Allan I'm going to Gea's. No one is coming to my house lol. Even if they were people couldn't stay super late because my parents have to work this saturday.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Thanks Ozz, appreciate it. I should be done with dentist around 3 at the latest. I'll call when finished.

This sounds like it will be one of the best smashfests yet. :)

Trela

Smash Lord
Hopefully my mom will drop me off at Geas. Depends where he lives.

She wont come pick me up though, so, *looks at Allan*

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Ok. hopefully i get there in time to play Quivo since hes leaving from there at 4, or I could just play him at hobo 17

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Xyro, think you could pick me up to? I have a good chance of going to this one lol.

That, or I might catch a ride and head over there earlier, only 40 minutes away, not to bad, good **** Gea. :)

Smooomm/Ozz/Trela you better go mayne. Wanna wrap you kids. ;]

Smoom77

Smash Master
Wrap, lol.

Yeah, I'm 40 minutes away too. That's why I'm trying to convince my parents to let P4 drive me. Haven't racked up the courage yet. =/

Btw, I'm gonna practice my CGs on Falco just for you. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom