• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
I'm in Dallas. So what have I missed? Typical new Houston garbage spam? :).
Also, idk what to do with snake....im already leaning towards mk/gw. I'm really down right now and have been thinking a lot....ugh we will see what I do =/
It will be ok Mr.14. You made houston texas proud. DONT MAIN MK. Dont go to the dark side:urg: Go g/w cause he matchs your personalty. He's:psycho::psycho::psycho:;)

Also REMINDER, Any game that wants to be played and that has 8 people or more. I will run a tournament in it and put it under test your skills.

@ Sethlon I hope you ready for blazblue action cause I bumped into pozerwolf this weekend and he was WOOPING BOYS A$$e$:laugh:. He said he will come when I do a blazblue tournament in sept. I hope boys ready for him cause he will bring the summer HEAT!

Nefarious J

Smash Rookie
If you see that guy on the board tell him Nefarious J sent you and knock him the F*&$ out. He will know he deserved it. lol

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
not a problem. you live right off highway 6 right?

also my mom's being such a ***** tonight so i'm not confirmed, i just need to ask tomorrow.

lol don't be hatin on my boy smoom. i'll pull out my MK on you.
At Ozz's, I wrapped your MK with D3. <3

lol, Still love you Jog. And Razer, whats the point of usin MK if he banned in Houston mayne.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
lol you have it backwards <3 i was wrapping your D3 before we had to get off the tv for tourney.
nononono.

I was going Snake before we had to get off. I clearly remember Fsmashing your MK, and then ******. :)

lol, MM FRIDAY. D3 VS MK MAYNE.

Gnes

Smash Master
On wifi last night...i was playing flip. he faired me with diddy on battlefield. I snake and i was at 85% when he hit me. I warped below the platform and daired into the ground. After the sequence i went from right most platform to the middle platform.

He then quit the match.

^.^

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Snake can teleport? That's just ****ing great. Now he can tech chase with utilt ANYWHERE. I quit.

It's almost Friday...

Zori

Smash Champion
im bringing my wii to geas and it has texture hacks and unlimited replay so if someone wants to provide a tv i can set it up there and upload the matches when i get home

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
So, I'm still stuck in Dallas :). Any updates on Houston life? Hows the weather? California felt amazing with highs reaching to the 70's =D. Any suggestions on the next big tourney I should go to besides EVO?

Trela

Smash Lord
So, I'm still stuck in Dallas :). Any updates on Houston life? Hows the weather? California felt amazing with highs reaching to the 70's =D. Any suggestions on the next big tourney I should go to besides EVO?
You gonna try making it to S.N.E.S?

And seriously, you, me, and Allan should go do something again lol. The fireworks were too fun. :D

Vorguen

Smash Champion
im bringing my wii to geas and it has texture hacks and unlimited replay so if someone wants to provide a tv i can set it up there and upload the matches when i get home
Zori, are you going to be at HOBO 17?

I've never played you and I've been wanting to get practice against an Olimar main for a while.

Maybe a 1 dollar MM and a couple of friendlies to make it interesting? I guarantee you'll win that dollar.

:laugh:

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
My smash bruthers. Im Chucking the DUECE to Hobby 2morrow fo some evo 09 action BAYBABAYBEEE!!!! I have my own room so if boys want to come chill with the king while im down there. Pm/Hit me up. Wish me luck on my Marvel MM. Im facing a swine flu player. Straight SICK!!! Heres a video of what he does to people. Watch the video from 2.33 to 2.45. NASTYYYY--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By1jesMs3T0 Hope everybody has fun at geas smashfest and over the weekend. :[. Will be back on Mon so I will be going to roy r house for some smash action. See you all when I get back. PEACE OUT!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I wish Friday was tomorrow...stupid Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom