• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I love you.

Don't bring to much money, I might end up taking it all away anyways. :laugh:
lol silly Kuro. How much do you want to do this for? Also Tallman wants to $5 MM your D3 against his Lucas at Hobo 17

edit: Don't make me bust out my DoJog tag for this. Because I will.

So P4, can you take me home around 5ish tomorrow? And could I have a set up too?
I still need to confirm but yes if I'm going I can take you home at 5, and you do mean Friday right? Also what do you mean could you have a set up?

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
would ppl actually attend if i had a Seiyafest next wednesday july 22nd? like all day and ppl can stay as late as theyd like n stuff

QUIVO

Smash Master
p4: I mean would I be able to bring a setup and you take it back to my place when you drive me home? And yea, I mean friday : p

I could also throw a couple dollars towards gas

Player-4

See you in 25 years
p4: I mean would I be able to bring a setup and you take it back to my place when you drive me home? And yea, I mean friday : p

I could also throw a couple dollars towards gas
oh yeah bring a set up!

and that would be great thanks! just PM me your address :)

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
lol throwin smashfests isnt as easy as it seems ha especially since weekends are no good for me cuz im usualy out and about ;p

well if enough ppl are interested ill have one either next wednesday or thursday whichever would be better for everybody

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Guys, an interesting bug just happened to me. I was Sheik against a Bowser computer. I had collected full needles, so I was glowing. I was about to use the needles but then Boozer Klaws me. When I was released I was still glowing so I was gonna throw my needles but I started collecting instead.

Pretty interesting :D.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
lol silly Kuro. How much do you want to do this for? Also Tallman wants to $5 MM your D3 against his Lucas at Hobo 17

edit: Don't make me bust out my DoJog tag for this. Because I will.

I still need to confirm but yes if I'm going I can take you home at 5, and you do mean Friday right? Also what do you mean could you have a set up?
Kuro, you're going to beg me for your money back, boy.

--Esca
I'll go a $1 for D3 vs. MK jog. But if you want to MM my Snake, I'll take you up on any offer.

lol DoJog. I'm scared nao mayne. :laugh:

I'm not going to Hobo 17, bro's wedding is on that day. :\ Tell tallman to go to Gea's! And the PnT before that is on my mom's birthday. .

take, tell Esca its still Snake vs. MK, I don't wanna do to much, don't wanna lose my money to quick. ;)

Smoom77

Smash Master
Gimme a Marth texture with hairy looking legs, a hideous bright aqua green shirt, and poop colored hair. :D

I'll take you for that MM if you make me that by Gea's.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I do

But yeah, I was dropping ICs a while back because I was getting irritated that I couldn't do the infinite ONLINE. I play online a bunch more than offline, and when ever I got some good chain grabs in, they would John so much.

At one point, my friend was complain about my chaingrabs, then a bit of go he's like, idc about your cgs, hobbling is so annoying! I'm like, o.0

Smoom77

Smash Master
Well, I can on certain characters, ask Xyro, I can't on Samus.

I was gonna take Diddy, I had played diddy as long as Ics. And I was seconardying? him already. I'm pretty average. Ask Esca. (H)

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Why not just try putting it on Pika's tail? It'd look awesome on both sides if it did that to its tail as well.

So, jog asks for requests now, and when I asked before, he was like, I already have a Woody one gtfo.

:(

Player-4

See you in 25 years

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
You said you weren't gonna make me one either way lul, cause you hated me during that time, and prob still do mayne. :pimp:

gg cp?

Xyro, prob just me gonna ride with you, besides Trela to. Cousin ain't going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom