• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
naw, well, part of that yeah.

Make him like, a caca brown, with a red dot. And his crown, a turban.

lolol.

CY

Smash Ace
yeaaaaaaaaa baby Phil Ivey at the FT of the WSOP ME, for any poker fans.

SHIP IT ONE TIME PHIL IVEYYYYYYYYYYYY!

cliff notes: phil ivey, arguably the best poker player in the world, made the final 9 at the world series of poker main event. the field was 6500 players, so this is so ****ing amazing that he made the final table. everyone left is guaranteed over 1 million dollars, with $8.5 million for first. not like the money matters to phil ivey, the man is the biggest ****ing baller on the planet.

god i have such a man crush on phil ivey!!!!!!!!! <3 :)

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
yeaaaaaaaaa baby Phil Ivey at the FT of the WSOP ME, for any poker fans.

SHIP IT ONE TIME PHIL IVEYYYYYYYYYYYY!

cliff notes: phil ivey, arguably the best poker player in the world, made the final 9 at the world series of poker main event. the field was 6500 players, so this is so ****ing amazing that he made the final table. everyone left is guaranteed over 1 million dollars, with $8.5 million for first. not like the money matters to phil ivey, the man is the biggest ****ing baller on the planet.

god i have such a man crush on phil ivey!!!!!!!!! <3 :)
Yes Colin.

Yes you do.

There is nothing wrong with having man crushes.

Unless you're someone that calls everyone and everything gay.

........Which you are.

Lol wrapped son.

Much love to Beaumont

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Lol jog if u could make that texture hack for me I would love u sooooooooo much! Lol the yellow pit already kinda looks like the golden cloth pegasus saint lol idk just sayin :)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Yes, D3 with a turban = badass.
Make him look like Jafar.

Do that and the MJ falco jacket one and i will love u forever!!!!!!!!!

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
i'll be there from 12 to 7. jerm said something about getting there 3-4ish, and quivo is getting a ride with P4 so he'll be there early, too.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I'll probaly get there with Xyro around 5. And think were leaving at 11 cause Trela and me gotta gooo.

Jog, till 5? No MM's mayne. . :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
A majority of the people should be there around 4, so it'll start around then. Remember, it's $2 entry, 70/30 split.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
well, four sounds fine. jerm should be there by then. this sort of eliminates any chance of quivo and P4 entering, though. lame. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom