• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Wait, the 1 v. 1 is gonna start at 4? aw, not gonna make it then.

I hope Xyro's still going though hehe. And good **** Smoom.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
i think im gunna be there at 12.. unless no one else is gunna show up then.
i'm bringing carnage, sg, and tree at 12. p4 is also bringing quivo around that time and trela said something about showing up at 1. that's as much as i remember, go then or show up by 3. ozz, rt, and jerm should show up around then.

Gea

Smash Master
INFO FOR GEASIS

People attending:

Me
Gnes
Jerm
RocketTrainer
Jog
Carnage
Blue J
Esca
Tree
Keef
Nefarious
Zori
Quivo
Poptop
Ozz
Kown
Smoom
KuroZero
Sethlon
Stiltz
Seiya
Fear
Xyro

Maybes:

CY?

-----------------------------------

If you are expecting on staying for dinner / entering the Brawl tournament here is a breakdown of what to bring money wise.

$10.00 IN CASH. (please try to have change)
-------
$1.00 to help pay for sodas/ice
$2.00 to enter the tournament
$5.00 to throw in for pizza/chinese.

2 more just in case you need it.

I've decided to do a Brawl singles tournament. We'll start when the majority of the people get there AROUND 3-4. Metaknight will be UNBANNED for this event. Use him all you want to.

Also I am probably either going to do round robin or a swiss system so you play for points. This way you get more time playing "tournament matches" and seeding will be fo real good. RT says he will livestream it.

Money goes to 1st and 2nd place. You don't HAVE to enter or pay for food so don't feel like I am extorting money at the door. However, don't be a little ***** and try to get free food out of this. We're all cool people so keep it that way.

-----------------------------------------------

DON'T FORGET SETUPS

IMPORTANT

Parking. Since people are coming and going I am going to tell you just to come to my house and park in front of my house on the side of the street that my house is located on. Do your best to pull up as much as you can so we can fit as many cars as possible. Do NOT block anyone's driveway or park in front of anyone else's house.

And ESPECIALLY DO NOT park on the opposite side of the street. You WILL cause a wreck and I will ask you to move your car. If there is NO parking left I will personally see to it that we get you to a nearby store with available parking and drive you back to my house.

If you feel uncomfortable with parallel parking please just TELL ME and I will arrange something. Do not just park way out from the curve.

I don't want to nag but I also don't want anyone's car messed up.

IF THERE ISN'T ANY PARKING WHEN YOU GET HERE CALL ME.

-------------------------------------------------

Contact info

my cell is 281 857 5206

The hours are from 11 AM to MIDNIGHT. We will have BRAWL, MELEE, and Blazblue.

I am going to pick up Dr. Pepper, Orange Soda, and one last kind of soda on request tonight. So lemme know what kind you like.

If you have any questions please PM or IM me. Call/text as a last resort unless you're on your way over. If I do not answer my phone try calling Dave (Rocket Trainer) for additional directions. My house is very easy to get to so it shouldn't be a problem.

As one last request I'm going to say something I know I don't need to say. Please respect my house as if it were your own. Smash guys are pretty good about this normally. I am not making any money off of this and am doing this out of goodwill. There is going to be a lot of people and I will be doing my best to make everyone happy. If you need ANYTHING let me know.

THANKS.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This is going to be so much fun...FOR REALZ.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fine, fine, serious business only.

Coke would be good.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I talked to my mom and she said we're not supposed to be doing anything tomorrow, so I MIGHT be able to stay later. My dad never tells my mom or I things..

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
INFO FOR GEASIS

As one last request I'm going to say something I know I don't need to say. Please respect my house as if it were your own. Smash guys are pretty good about this normally. I am not making any money off of this and am doing this out of goodwill. There is going to be a lot of people and I will be doing my best to make everyone happy. If you need ANYTHING let me know.

THANKS.

THIS^

This is a problem at ALL events. Guys, please please respect Geas house and his efforts by cleaning up. PLEASE

Kuro, im off tomorrow, i can go at ANY time. I would like to be there by 12noon. PM/text me ASAP!!!!

kown

Smash Lord
Kown, you want me to make an Indian D3? I'll try if you want.

Do you have AIM?
yes that would be amazing!!
my aim is ian perera

tho i wil not be home most of the day so txt me...my number is on the first page.

@GEA: if you really want to keep your house as clean as possible, you might wanna consider that eating and drinking is only allowed in the kitchen. it would prevent spills and stains. just a thought to help you out.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Hm, I think I might be busy around that time. But I'll text you in a few, if not, I'll try and catch a ride with my dad or somethin.

My dad's being an ***, so put me to the maybe list again.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Guys, my little sister has the best DI in the world.

Sheik dittos, she survived a Fair at the edge at 130%, then survives a Uair on the platform of HALBERD at 150%
When you learn how to tech Meta's Dsmash at over 100%, then come back and brag about it. ;)

Smoom77

Smash Master
You can come to Smoom's house. :)

Kown: I don't really have a phone, so, I'll just PM/IM when you're on you about the details.

CY

Smash Ace
ugh i would love to come gea, but i have to work tomorrow. :( brent has been asking me like everyday to go, but i can't ask off of work with this short of a notice.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Nevermind, I'm confirmed. Talked to my dad and Allan, everythings good.

:)

Gotta leave around 8 though, cause my families going out around that time. Heh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom