• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Overswarm's not coming, unfortunately :(

I has a sad.

And LOL, seriously, Texas, you guys are believing things Xyro says? xD

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
you guys are DRIVING to apex????

xyro: tell dugfinn to make a hobo 16 tournament on all is brawl, and to upload whobo results to all is brawl

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
you guys are DRIVING to apex????

xyro: tell dugfinn to make a hobo 16 tournament on all is brawl, and to upload whobo results to all is brawl
DRIVING?!?!?!?!??! WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

i sent it to her already. i might make the aib tourney since im into aib now

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
yea just make them from now on since Dugfinn doesnt visit AIB very often so we gotta wait a while to see results.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Xyro is also a mod there too. I foresee a ZAIR badge in the near future...

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
As of right now...I can't go to HOBO16 -___-.

Apparently my parents are leaving for New Orleans and want me to stay home and dogsit...I had already told them I had plans to come to Houston =\.

I'll see if I can figure something out so I can still come...

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
As of right now...I can't go to HOBO16 -___-.

Apparently my parents are leaving for New Orleans and want me to stay home and dogsit...I had already told them I had plans to come to Houston =\.

I'll see if I can figure something out so I can still come...
I wonder if you could bring the dog with you or drop him off at a dog daycare. Thats what I did when I went to vegas. By the time they come back, you could get the dog out of the daycare and bring him home and act like nothing happened. Just a suggestion. Seen it done in Pokemon;)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I wish I could enter doubles with Popo and Nana :p No seriously, two Ice Climbers vs. two other characters seems fair to me... xD

If only it was possible to desync them so much that you could make them run different ways and fight as if they were two different people :p

CY

Smash Ace
Lol, no. Razer and I will win this. Considering you can't handle my Pit, *****!
i handle your pit fine, idk what the hell you are talking about lol

and considering me and PX were going pretty even with dojo and razer, we will beat you guys pretty easily ;)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lol, you didnt even play me wit marth. but dpatt, goooo to the TL boards, and read the toon link inquiry thread. Last page. Help mehh

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
WOWSERS!! Ive been watching the Genesis Registration numbers and everyday 1+ person registers. That means that by the time the tournament comes it will be over 1000+ Smashers. Mann Its gonna be 1 hell of a tournament!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom