• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Because you stole Hobo 12 from him.

:phone:

Esca

Smash Champion
Remember when DSF came down and destroyed everyone?

I remember him, myself, and baby razer talked in whataburger for like 30 minutes on how it felt to be one of the best. I miss Planet Zero.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Remember when DSF came down and destroyed everyone?

I remember him, myself, and baby razer talked in whataburger for like 30 minutes on how it felt to be one of the best. I miss Planet Zero.
I almost beat DSF's MK back at that HOBO? I won game 1 at BF then lost game 2 and 3. :(

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Hey, guys. Check this tournament out in March.

It's an MK banned event hosted by Alabama Smash League running a more liberal rule set. We're running full stage striking and two stage bans with a 13 stage list. In addition, we're trying to get as large a showing as possible for Project M since we have a hub that's skilled at the game here in ATL South and we know they're all looking for a chance to prove that PM can hold its own as a marquee event.

We're aiming at bringing in the biggest crew possible for this event. We haven't been really campaiging yet and we already have interest from the surrounding ATL South states, the Midwest, and even the Northeast and Canada (not even talking about Infinite's post in the thread). We're definitely going to have AL/GA there in full force.

Right now we're looking for hype, so can I get an idea of who's interested and which of these other TX threads I should post in? I'm basically hitting Houston and Dallas because of some of the individuals I know in both areas. Fair warning, this was copy-pasted in both of those threads.

Feel free to shoot me any questions.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Guys you forgot that PWii still loves this game :(

You'll all like it post apex.
"Omg a puff just won apex this game is so hype I'm comin back and going to a Tyler event."

Hey if you guys still wanna play brawl but can't cause Houston's dead you should just move to Tyler.

heytallman

CTALL
HOBO 11 was the hypest of hobos. I also miss Planet Zero. Place was hot and stuffy as hell, but the best tournaments were held there outside of WHOBOs.

That time DSF/Azen/M2K/general OoS all came for the first time, cinnamon challenges (especially the most epic - Esca vs KRD), having DugFinn yell out things like "Xyro thinks Sammi is hot" and "**** punt" on the loudspeaker, the Wolfe incident, Scooby Doo, that hotel room before HOBO 11. Planet Zero da bess.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And then they went out of business.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
we are trying to recover from our craziness last night.

its a new day.

the day after houston died.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, I saw yesterday. Pretty neat.

RT

Smash Hero