• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lol relax swaka we are just giving you a hard time.

TGM=The Great Marth=Xyro77. That was me back in 2004 when i started the melee scene.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
What are the other TO's names for FB?

I already have Denti and Sync added and just sent you a friend request.

:phone:

Also ALSM quit hosting and stuff but ill ask if he wants in.

Xyro77

I like how he got offended at me and Gea, but said "lol" at Allan who said literally the same thing.
Dude its all how you deliver the insult. Over-do the insult and it comes off as funny.

bad example= STFU bich.
good example= STFU you banana boat brown bag buffalo bich

Also include gifs or pics to distract the viewer from being mad.

This **** worked so well in highschool that i could literally say w/e i wanted to ANYBODY and never get beat up. Learn from me and you will live life to the fullest.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I played the crap out of The Game.

Anyway, when Smash 4 shows up Brawl should be revived a bit. Esp. if Smash 4 is bad or at the same level as brawl. Till then, things look pretty ugly.

Gea

Smash Master
I remember the first time I did the TGM combo. I burst into tears from the glory. I felt the infinite perfection of my one true idol for a brief moment, and it gave my life new meaning. I mean the fsmash whiffed but still.

Xyro77

One does not simply utilize the full potential of the TGM combo
I remember the first time I did the TGM combo. I burst into tears from the glory. I felt the infinite perfection of my one true idol for a brief moment, and it gave my life new meaning. I mean the fsmash whiffed but still.
Do you see this, ladies and gents? TGM aka XYRO77 changed LIVES. I created and destroyed both the melee and brawl scenes. I AM GOD! so when i speak, you should listen. because i know everything and nothing at the same time. i am life and death. the beginning and the end.

Gea

Smash Master
Yeah sure why not. If you want me to host I'll set it up tomorrow. I haven't played since last time. I still have the old map but I guess it lacks the new stuff, so new map?

CY

Smash Ace
yeah I haven't played since then either, I don't even know the changes so sure. I'm seriously down to play if others are interested as well. it was fun with me, you, krd, tallman, seth, zac, etc.

oh yeah and I have a new laptop so no fps drops anymore. sweeet

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Xyro, just an FYI:

The Sonic meta back in 2008-09 actually used a variant of the TGM combo. It worked amazingly well, and STILL WORKS when used on occasion. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom