• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You people need girlfriends...

Seriously...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lol wasn't this the guy that was jumpin all over jeremy feifer's fake girl account?
mouf wont go to the tournament but he will bust out with the BEST COUNTER POST OF ALL TIME!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

oh guys, plz keep checkin the results thread cause more and more people post there

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I have vids of azen and a few of royr I'll try and post them tomorrow (crappy quality though)

Xyro what was that thing dug fin said to check on here for I'm thinking it was the really big tournament in easter she told me about. I'm already making plans to travel to that one so announce it already.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
Just come to my house. She is usually there.

Seriously, we drove her away. She isn't coming back. :p
o.o

Yeah you guys are creepy *******s. One girl comes to tournaments and everyone acts like typical nerds and I'd bet makes her feel uncomfortable :p
Yep. And what's sad is that I play Brawl too, and I'm a huge nerd. ._.

ZzZZzzzZzzZZzZZzZZZzZzZzZzzZ. Ain't no disgrace over in my corner - if we're talkin' about the super-fine girl in the green shirt and the crocodile boots with 4" heels, then I have zero shame in admitting that I was tracking her like a tractor beam all night long. You can keep your giant, sterile, chivalrous Ganon balls to yourself, Señor Harris. =)

BALLIN'
They aren't crocodile... but shiet that's creepy. I'm scared that you knew my heels were that high too. D: I dunno what you look like though so I can't say if I noticed that obvious stalking. =P Also I'm taken, sry.

YOU LUCKY DUCKS!!! There was a hot girl there??? Please tell me about her I MUST KNOW!!! i bet she has huge boobs...
Wow. You must be around 14. You would also lose that bet, badly.

what.........
That's what I said when I read his post too.

who is sachi? the girl in the green shirt?
Yep, that was me.

no. people need to bring there GFs

that would be so weird
Why would it be weird? Because again there would only be 1% females in the entire crowd? ;)

Dojo

Smash Champion
o.o

They aren't crocodile... but shiet that's creepy. I'm scared that you knew my heels were that high too. D: I dunno what you look like though so I can't say if I noticed that obvious stalking. =P Also I'm taken, sry.

Why would it be weird? Because again there would only be 1% females in the entire crowd? ;)

Lmfao she just owned the **** outta all of you. XD
Too pro.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol wasn't this the guy that was jumpin all over jeremy feifer's fake girl account?
Uh, no I have no idea what you're talking about so no..that wasn't me.

Why are you such a ****? Every time you post you are just trying to make people feel bad or something to that extent.

The sad part is that you are serious about it too. Chill out dude. There's no reason to be so hateful.

heytallman

CTALL
o.o

That's what I said when I read his post too.

Yep, that was me.

Do I win for not stalking you/gawking at you throughout the tournament?

Dojo

Smash Champion

Why are you such a ****? Every time you post you are just trying to make people feel bad or something to that extent.

The sad part is that you are serious about it too. Chill out dude. There's no reason to be so hateful.

Cuz he plays a dead game and probably gets 0 action. My guess. ^

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Because you asked this...

No.

She's just a person. Her gender is different...oh well get over it.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice

wow seems someone doesn't know how to take a joke :confused::confused: mouf is totally contrary of what you just said even though sometimes he is pretty straight forward about what he says but its all good oh well internet chat is sometimes confusing mouf we didn't even play at the tourney lol

edit: oh and lol at ppl getting crazy over the girl playing brawl wtf guys?? come on she even reads what you're posting have some dignity XD

Sachi

Smash Rookie
xD Sure.

She's just a person. Her gender is different...oh well get over it.
Lol. +1

I wanna know who screwed themselves over in their matches by staring at me whenever I walked by.

LOL the last page this thread starting with that guy going crazy over a girl being at the tournament has been classic. Good stuff.
I know. Lol.

edit: oh and lol at ppl getting crazy over the girl playing brawl wtf guys?? come on she even reads what you're posting have some dignity XD
I don't think that exists in this thread... at least, I haven't seen too much of it.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Attempting to spit game through a forum medium brings epic fail. Mature faster plz k thx bai!
Exactly.

If you are amazed that a girl is at a tournament and it changes your life or something then just go ****ing talk to her. Posting about it online won't get you anywhere.

Edit:

Lol. +1

I wanna know who screwed themselves over in their matches by staring at me whenever I walked by.
LOL. Next time I'm playing Roy_R would you do me a favor and stand in front of us? Maybe I'll win this time XD.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
Exactly.

If you are amazed that a girl is at a tournament and it changes your life or something then just go ****ing talk to her. Posting about it online won't get you anywhere.
I agree. Girls like to talk *cough*.

Btw Hylian, you didn't talk to me either, not even when you were talking with my boyfriend RanIji and I was standing there. :(

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
They aren't crocodile... but shiet that's creepy. I'm scared that you knew my heels were that high too. D: I dunno what you look like though so I can't say if I noticed that obvious stalking. =P
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Too funny. I've worked in fashion retail for years (GUESS? Banana, GAP, Ralph Lauren) and I still currently hold a once-a-month part-timer at Express in order to keep the discount; really, the heel height was quite literally child's play for me. I was just guessing the material and named the most expensive leather I could think of, but that I guess you missed that part of the joke that relays my keen, observational fashion sense. =)

Also, I'm taken, sry.
Relax - neither I or anyone else here are trying to court you from afar, especially on SmashBoards. I just happen to enjoy women and happen to have no shame admitting that I check out girls all the time. Besides, I would find it extremely hard to believe that someone with a clear, tasteful sense in fashion such as yourself doesn't even mildly enjoy this sort of attention. =) If you were really opposed to it, you would scrub yourself out and dress down, but that's a double-edged sword in and of itself: now your boyfriend can't show you off. Oh, the trials and tribulations of being chic and attractive!

Is it really a crime to appreciate fly good looks and great fashion? I could write a dissertation on this ****. =)

Just so that you're not totally freaked out, I was the Asian guy walking around in flip-flops, a baby blue Banana T-shirt with a breast pocket, pre-frayed X2 straight leg/loose-fit jeans and a charcoal newsboy cap cocked slightly to the side. =) We shared a few brief words as I was trying to get to the bottom of the mystery of the non-functional TV, which you solved. =)

But yeah, guys - QUIT BEING SO CREEPY

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Btw Hylian, you didn't talk to me either, not even when you were talking with my boyfriend RanIji and I was standing there. :(
I apologize. I was super super tired and kept going around doing things mindlessly. I didn't even talk to your boyfriend for long at all either :/. Next time we are at a tournament I will make sure to hang out with you guys :).

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman

Wow, this girl rides her own ****. It's like an epic revival of Hylianage.

Hylian, you better take notes cuz this girl could prob give you some tips.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord

Hmm guess my swagger wasn't there at this Hobo.. Oh well Hobo 12 BAYBEEEE

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

LOL this post was literally too good.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
No one on the corner got
Swagga like us
Swagga like us
Swagga-swagga like us

T.I. ***** everyone with his verses.

KING BACK
Truth.

Also, I check out girls who go to HOBO. I check out girls all the time. No shame. PERIOD.

I would hit on them, but through some form of crazy women magic my girlfriend would probably find out. :p

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Truth.

Also, I check out girls who go to HOBO. I check out girls all the time. No shame. PERIOD.

I would hit them, but through some form of crazy women magic my girlfriend would probably find out. :p
Here's my boy right here - a confessed admirer of women as well as a brilliant hip-hop connoisseur. =) How come I never met you last night?!

I'M ILLY

Sachi

Smash Rookie
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Too funny. I've worked in fashion retail for years (GUESS? Banana, GAP, Ralph Lauren) and I still currently hold a once-a-month part-timer at Express in order to keep the discount; really, the heel height was quite literally child's play for me. I was just guessing the material and named the most expensive leather I could think of, but that I guess you missed that part of the joke that relays my keen, observational fashion sense. =)

Relax - neither I or anyone else here are trying to court you from afar, especially on SmashBoards. I just happen to enjoy women and happen to have no shame admitting that I check out girls all the time. Besides, I would find it extremely hard to believe that someone with a clear, tasteful sense in fashion such as yourself doesn't even mildly enjoy this sort of attention. =) If you were really opposed to it, you would scrub yourself out and dress down, but that's a double-edged sword in and of itself: now your boyfriend can't show you off. Oh, the trials and tribulations of being chic and attractive!

Is it really a crime to appreciate fly good looks and great fashion? I could write a dissertation on this ****. =)

Just so that you're not totally freaked out, I was the Asian guy walking around in flip-flops, a baby blue Banana T-shirt with a breast pocket, pre-frayed X2 straight leg/loose-fit jeans and a charcoal newsboy cap cocked slightly to the side. =) We shared a few brief words as I was trying to get to the bottom of the mystery of the non-functional TV, which you solved. =)

But yeah, guys - QUIT BEING SO CREEPY
WOW I just saw who you were ( pics on Myspace; btw Santi - give me a link so I can see this chick you're talking about >> ). I saw you and I thought you were pretty cute, and also nice. You smiled at me! :) Shoulda chatted with me or something, I was a bit bored at some points in the tournament. Yeah I remember that part too, someone had taken the Wii but left the tv. o.0

Also those boots were like... hella cheap. The heel is 3.75" I think, and that was the second time I'd worn them. >: I had been up since 5am and in a car for 6 hours before getting there, so I wore some comfy clothes. Uh, besides those boots. xD I just wear things I like, and that happens to be clothes that look good on me. I daresay I have a good fashion sense, though I'm not 100% on haircolour/clothing colour coordination ( I just dyed my hair the night before.. lol ).

Of course I enjoy attention, I just also enjoy chatting with people who like the same games as I do, which is how I met Ran. ;) [ Well, sort of... more like.. we met in-game. ] I'm quite aware of how I look and yes, he was showing me off... which I don't prevent. :D

Also, I check girls out all the time too. And guys too. ;)

I apologize. I was super super tired and kept going around doing things mindlessly. I didn't even talk to your boyfriend for long at all either :/. Next time we are at a tournament I will make sure to hang out with you guys :).
Haha its ok. I know you didn't talk to him much, I was with him most of the time.

ROFL

LOL this post was literally too good.
Agreed. xD

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Here's my boy right here - a confessed admirer of women as well as a brilliant hip-hop connoisseur. =) How come I never met you last night?!

I'M ILLY
Man, I don't know. I was probably playing someone or spacing out. I always do that. I'll be at OH SNAP though.:)

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I'm so disappointed in myself that I understand all of Le_thien's post.

However, whenever we play Chandeliers (drinking game) and the categories game comes up, the girls always pick stuff like fashion designers or something and I always end up kicking ***

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
I dont know anything about sending a video from the Wii to an email address.

It has recently come to my attention that I should not have mentioned that the Wii was mine and hoarded this treasure trove of secrets :ohwell:

-Ran

Smash Master
It was fun Houston.

I didn't really bother talking to too many people since the venue was so annoyingly loud. I had intended to say hello to M2k since I've talked to him online, but considering he was swarmed around the entire time, and that you had to be face to face to someone to even hear what they were saying, I decided not to.

Next time I see you, you'll think more of me as the lucky guy with the hot girl.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
WOW I just saw who you were ( pics on Myspace; btw Santi - give me a link so I can see this chick you're talking about >> ). I saw you and I thought you were pretty cute, and also nice. You smiled at me! :) Shoulda chatted with me or something, I was a bit bored at some points in the tournament. Yeah I remember that part too, someone had taken the Wii but left the tv. o.0
I would have, but the Smash Back Room apparently had a "socializing with females during tournament play" ban enforced at this particular event. I'm formally extending you and your boyfriend an invitation to my Smash tourney in Oklahoma called OH SNAP! in November, where I guarantee the ban furrows eyebrows and is generally frowned upon. =)

Of course I enjoy attention, I just also enjoy chatting with people who like the same games as I do, which is how I met Ran. ;) [ Well, sort of... more like.. we met in-game. ] I'm quite aware of how I look and yes, he was showing me off... which I don't prevent. :D
LOL. I really don't need words for this.

Also, I check girls out all the time too. And guys too. ;)
Speaking of men with indelible fashion sense, I have to say that Santi had arguably the coolest tournament ensemble of the night - he had some immaculately frazzled hair which he accentuated by wearing Playboy ski goggles backwards. He looked so tasty last night, my thighs were quivering.

Santi gets my nomination to be the candidate Most Likely to Be Bro-***** at a Smash Event.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I would have, but the Smash Back Room apparently had a "socializing with females during tournament play" ban enforced at this particular event. I'm formally extending you and your boyfriend an invitation to my Smash tourney in Oklahoma called OH SNAP! in November, where I guarantee the ban furrows eyebrows and is generally frowned upon. =)
You're full of crap :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom