• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
This is looking bigger than I thought, I'm going to need some major Brawl practice in the coming days, could someone house me Friday night? I would appreciate it.

This will probably be my last Brawl Tourney for a long while, maybe ever seeing on how I'll be joining the Air Force soon, so I hope to get to play as much as possible before I go!=)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is looking bigger than I thought, I'm going to need some major Brawl practice in the coming days, could someone house me Friday night? I would appreciate it.

This will probably be my last Brawl Tourney for a long while, maybe ever seeing on how I'll be joining the Air Force soon, so I hope to get to play as much as possible before I go!=)
Money Match?

:).

heytallman

CTALL

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yes. some people need to leave as soon as singles are over and they need to travel a long time/ get to the airport to catch flights

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
does someone wanna money match me? right now i just have vince for mario vs jiggs. and an ozz falcon ditto
Falcon Ganon $10?

Also, Xyro, can you be fairly strict with calling out matches? I don't look forward to being there till 1 am again :p

Also, can everyone make sure to play their matches when they are called instead of wait for friendlies to end?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
11:50? Is he doing teams?
Yes, he's teaming with me. I'll be arriving on the same flight. We're gonna get to the tournament as fast as humanly possible to enter singles.

Also it seems like Nynja and I will need housing from you Saturday night before we catch our flight back on Sunday morning. Will you still have room?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
People need to report their matches. That was a major problem last time.

Also, if people leave to get food, they NEED to let either DugFinn or Xyro know about it and try to be as quick as possible. By doing this, they can hold off on your match and do someone else's match, instead of wasting time waiting and trying to find you.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yes, he's teaming with me. I'll be arriving on the same flight. We're gonna get to the tournament as fast as humanly possible to enter singles.

Also it seems like Nynja and I will need housing from you Saturday night before we catch our flight back on Sunday morning. Will you still have room?
Yeah. Y'all are welcome to stay at my place. Um, how are you going to get to and from Houston for your flight?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Falcon Ganon $10?

Also, Xyro, can you be fairly strict with calling out matches? I don't look forward to being there till 1 am again :p

Also, can everyone make sure to play their matches when they are called instead of wait for friendlies to end?
you bring up a good point.

REPORT YOUR MATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will call you ONE time to report your match if you do not report you lose that set.............

ive always kicked off people from tvs if i have a tourney match....ALL of you need to do it. if your afraid of hurting peopels feeling...get me. i dont give a ****

Dojo

Smash Champion
ive always kicked off people from tvs if i have a tourney match....ALL of you need to do it. if your afraid of hurting peopels feeling...get me. i dont give a ****

Lmfao too pro.
You gonna be arranging stuff around?
If Bear get's us there early, I'd be more than glad to help if you need it.

kown

Smash Lord
if singles are first can someone register me....i might not get thier till liek 1 exactly. aw sigh* i dont want to miss this.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
me and take have a FALCON ditto, not a falco ditto. falco dittos can suck my balls

kown... u should give someone the money so they can sign up....i doubt anyone has a extra 20$ willin to burn

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'm curious..... are you going to start doing pools or is this just a straight bracket?

OMG just realized this is the 666th page.

And if anyone can't make this remember I have a tournament the weekend after this.

Esca

Smash Champion
Keef, your a piece of trash, and you will lose. So will you KRD. Pipes, you will defeat me.

Me and take vote ppooooollllssss.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Yeah. Y'all are welcome to stay at my place. Um, how are you going to get to and from Houston for your flight?
We're landing in Houston, then taking a car from the airport to Planet Zero.

EDIT: It looks like the airport we're landing in is 40min away from Planet Zero.

Looks like one of two things are gonna happen:

-
1) We're gonna land in Houston Saturday morning, then hightail it to Planet Zero.

2) Nynja's gonna try and change our flight from Saturday morning to Friday night, then someone can pick us up and take us up to your place for housing (Stealth?).
-

I should be able to give you an answer before tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom